• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Eyes to See

All through the month of November Jehovah's Witnesses have been having a special world-wide campaign to reach especially all governmental officials large and small around the world with the message of God's kingdom government and what it will soon do for mankind.

The message from this little sister to the Queen of England and the reply, both short, sing praise to Jehovah God and his kingdom message being given now to everyone no matter who, how great or small.

maj1.jpg

Maj2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0041.PNG
    IMG_0041.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

exchemist

Veteran Member
All through the month of November Jehovah's Witnesses have been having a special world-wide campaign to reach especially all governmental officials large and small around the world with the message of God's kingdom government and what it will soon do for mankind.

The message from this little sister to the Queen of England and the reply, both short, sing praise to Jehovah God and his kingdom message being given now to everyone no matter who, how great or small.

View attachment 45801
View attachment 45803
Glad to see these ladies in waiting do something to justify their existence;).

Lady Susan Hussey - Wikipedia

Eyes to See

I don't know, but for some reason I find USians and Canadians always saying 'England' where they mean 'Britain'.

Queen of England it is! haha. United Kingdom is the country, Britain is the main island, and England is the southern part of the main island. Right? My mind always mixes them all together.

nPeace

Veteran Member

View attachment 45801
View attachment 45803
Beautiful!
What a shout of praise!
That 13 year old received a blessing in more ways than one. Bless her heart.
May she treasure it up in her heart, into God's new world.
Thanks for sharing this Eyes to See.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

View attachment 45801
View attachment 45803

Looks like mostly a can response. Likely everyone who writes the Queen gets the same response. May not even read the letters except to get the names right.

Eyes to See

Looks like mostly a can response. Likely everyone who writes the Queen gets the same response. May not even read the letters except to get the names right.

Very pessimistic. Unless you have proof the letter was lying about the queen it shouldn't have even been stated.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Very pessimistic. Unless you have proof the letter was lying about the queen it shouldn't have even been stated.
Dude, it’s the Queen. Old Queenie probably gets millions of letters. Canned response would be my guess too.
It’s a nice gesture all the same. I mean what kind of monster wouldn’t try to cheer up a kid?

Heyo

Veteran Member

View attachment 45801
View attachment 45803
Writing to a head of state? What about the radical non-interference with politics (wordly matters)?
I always thought that was the best point the JW had for themselves (right after their pacifism).

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Writing to a head of state? What about the radical non-interference with politics (wordly matters)?
I always thought that was the best point the JW had for themselves (right after their pacifism).
Politicians are people too.
All deserve to hear the “good news of the Kingdom” - Matthew 24:14.

I’ve written to Putin.
Got no response, though.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

View attachment 45801
View attachment 45803

Baha'u'llah wrote to the Queen in the 1800's offering the Most Great Peace.

Would have been good if She would have embraced it then. :D;)

Regards Tony