• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Out of the darkness

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
No point in postulating a condition that is an impossible state of affairs. An exercise in futility. It ends further consideration as wasted time and energy.
For my part the wasted time began with your initial reply.
Obviously your imaginative, philosophic and analytic skills was too short to grasp the very simple sentences.

Ayjaydee

Obviously your imaginative, philosophic and analytic skills was too short to grasp the very simple sentences.
The grammar was fine, the fact you wasted time considering what would result IFall religions recognized a creator was an hilarious situation which I was overjoyed to point out

Native

Native said:
------------
The grammar was fine, the fact you wasted time considering what would result IFall religions recognized a creator was an hilarious situation which I was overjoyed to point out
I don´t care at all what you think about my grammar and I´m sure you were overjoyed to continue with your pedantic nitpicking on a rhetorical content you didn´t understood at all.

Ayjaydee

Native said:
------------

I don´t care at all what you think about my grammar and I´m sure you were overjoyed to continue with your pedantic nitpicking on a rhetorical content you didn´t understood at all.
Lol, rhetorical content. What cool name
Native said:
------------

rhetorical content! Great handle for a simple strawman invention!@ lol

Native

rhetorical content! Great handle for a simple strawman invention!@ lol
Well Mr. Nitpicking
I´ll give you one more chance to understand what I wrote earlier:
-----------------------
If one believes in a "Creator God" and if all religions do so, it logically must be the same common divine force which/who created the Earth in the Solar System in the Milky Way Galaxy and so on.

No religions can claim that their god is the real god and their land is the only chosen one. It´s just narrow minded politicians and priests who claim such nonsense.

If one believes that individuals needs to support eachother in a community in order to have a good life and survive, this must be a common global "rule".

If one believes that everything in nature is depended on and of eachother, and should be treated with ecological respect, this must be a common perception on the Earth.

These 3 sentences really makes the very essence in all religions and there is no need to have a religion as such and especially if a religion derives from these natural perceptions, rules and conditions.

This should give some ideas to the topic of coming "Out of the darkness".
Try this time to read and understand the points before you go on bias nitpicking on your own ghosts.

Native

Well Mr. Nitpicking,
Now I understand why you don´t understand a thread in a topic.
You´re simply not able to read and understand any topics at all - as also in this case of the topic here on - What would falsify your paradigm?