• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

our world

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
jonjohnrob11 said:
what would our world be like if only eve sinned not adam?

Fantasizing on what the world be like if only Eve (woman) had "sinned"? Thus giving men reason to dominate and inslave all females because we are sinful and evil? Am I on the right track, jon? :roll:

I feel a sexism argument coming... :roll:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
jonjohnrob11 said:
what would our world be like if only eve sinned not adam?

Fantasizing on what the world be like if only Eve (woman) had "sinned"? Thus giving men reason to dominate and inslave all females because we are sinful and evil? Am I on the right track, jon? :roll:

I feel a sexism argument coming... :roll:

trishtrish10

let me take a wild guess. if only eve had sinned adam would have remained in heaven and eve on earth. assuming eve could conceive of the Holy Spirit like Mary she could have bore her savior. assuming Jesus would accidently cut himself or in any way shed a drop of blood, as simeon said in the gospel, it would be enough to save her soul if she was sorry for having sinned. if she were to sin again after the fall, she would be covered if she wanted forgivessness.
if adam had sinned instead of eve, he would be on earth and hope that Jesus would appear to save him without being born as men can't give childbirth. Jesus would have to shed blood some way or another to save adam from his sin as well. of course then God wouldn't have a mother, which is necessary for us. but i am sure he would be very proud of eve who would be elated to no end.
can u imagine a world without mothers? i can't. i am pro-life, pro-woman and pro-child.