• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our women are beautiful. Why? To save the World

Brian2

Veteran Member
He said, "they mean to me very much". I read that as "they mean very much to me".

So, he likes women, they're not mean to him. I don't think that's what he meant.

Things get lost in the translation and even more lost when the speaker and listener have English as a second language and come from different countries.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Our women are beautiful, why?

To remind old men how it feels to be alive.
Yes! Or rather no but it seems that way. The older I get (and thus the more sexually irrelevant I become), the more beautiful the women I see seem to become. One compensation is I can now smile at them and exchange pleasantries with them, without them being worried that it’s a come-on.

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
Yes! Or rather no but it seems that way. The older I get (and thus the more sexually irrelevant I become, the more beautiful the women I see seem to become. One compensation is I can now smile at them and exchange pleasantries with them, without them being worried that it’s a come-on.

It's not so intimidating to approach a woman and sex is not on my mind so much and not as pressing an issue, but I am attracted to a wider age group of women these days.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
To save the store from robbers.

Beauty for a scientist (especially for Einstein) is the
optimization of laws in nature and mathematics. When they
talk about Fine Tuning and the Anthropic Principle, they talk
about optimizing the laws for the system: nature + human. Human
is placed to take care of nature in the book of Genesis. Hence
there are these ``observers'' in Quantum Mechanics. For example,
red blood cells are optimally shaped to carry oxygen through the
blood. For example, Noah's Ark's description has an optimal shape
not to get drowned in a severe storm. And women are very beautiful. Why?
To save the World, e.g., in this clip, she keeps the store goods
from robbers by making them gentlemen: ``CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Clip - Two Robbers (1991)'', YouTube.

Is this a joke?

Людмила: "Почему есть люди-жертвы, которые терпят плохое к ним отношение и все равно не прекращают встречаться с человеком, который их не ценит?"

Потому что мы инстинктивно пытаемся уменьшить вред от заразного места:
ликвидаторы Чернобыля, чистые девушки любят плохих бандитов, мухи летят на каку.

I like pie.
I don't like basketball.

exchemist

Veteran Member
It's not so intimidating to approach a woman and sex is not on my mind so much and not as pressing an issue, but I am attracted to a wider age group of women these days.
Oh absolutely. Maybe that's it: one can admire lovely women from 18 through to 50 or so, so there are bound to be more around than when one was 30 and dismissed any woman over about 35 as too old to be interesting.

questfortruth

Oh absolutely. Maybe that's it: one can admire lovely women from 18 through to 50 or so, so there are bound to be more around than when one was 30 and dismissed any woman over about 35 as too old to be interesting.
If woman says Yes, her age does not matter. I have nothing to choose from.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Things get lost in the translation and even more lost when the speaker and listener have English as a second language and come from different countries.

An old tale, probably untrue. A translator program once translated the English phrase "out of sight, out of mind" into the Russian words meaning "blind and deaf".