• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our Virtual Ashram

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Brothers and sisters (our family Bhaidooj gathering):
Bhaidooj.jpg

The gentlemen taking the photograph is my son. I am in the pic., and the girl that I have in my mind for my grandson also is in the pic (but I will not tell you who is where). I count 32. One family as missing because of illness. The bearded one at the back is my elder grandson and the younger one is howing the v-sign. My grand daughter is in Manipal/Udipi completing her studies. The long-haired girl sitting with my grandson is my brother's grand daughter. :)

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Brothers and sisters (our family Bhaidooj gathering):View attachment 57896
The gentlemen taking the photograph is my son. I am in the pic., and the girl that I have in my mind for my grandson also is in the pic (but I will not tell you who is where). I count 32. One family as missing because of illness. The bearded one at the back is my elder grandson and the younger one is howing the v-sign. My grand daughter is in Manipal/Udipi completing her studies. :)
You must be the male sitting on the floor.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You must be the male sitting on the floor.
The only male sitting cross-legged on the floor and making a v-sign is my younger grand son. He turned 10 recently. The others are kneeling. One is my brother's grand son, the other is my nephew's son (grandson again). Four nephews in the pic, fifth was missing. :D

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The only male sitting cross-legged on the floor and making a v-sign is my younger grand son. He turned 10 recently. The others are kneeling. One is my brother's grand son, the other is my nephew's son (grandson again). Four nephews in the pic, fifth was missing. :D
It was a joke, Aup.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Brothers and sisters (our family Bhaidooj gathering):View attachment 57896
The gentlemen taking the photograph is my son. I am in the pic., and the girl that I have in my mind for my grandson also is in the pic (but I will not tell you who is where). I count 32. One family as missing because of illness. The bearded one at the back is my elder grandson and the younger one is howing the v-sign. My grand daughter is in Manipal/Udipi completing her studies. The long-haired girl sitting with my grandson is my brother's grand daughter. :)

You have a lovely family. :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You have a lovely family. :)
That is my side of the family. Then there is family from my wife's side. Here are the young ones from her family out on a vacation (five from my side are in here, the sixth, i.e., my elder grandson is taking the photograph):

14040096_1409514219063876_6349145152450401315_n.jpg

Last edited:

Vinidra

Jai Mata Di!
I didn't think this was worthy of its own thread, so I'm just putting it here. :)

I decided it was time for me to at least attempt to go vegetarian. When I bought groceries for the week, I bought no meat at all. So I'm going to give it a try for a week and go from there. Hopefully, I can stick to it!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I didn't think this was worthy of its own thread, so I'm just putting it here. :)

I decided it was time for me to at least attempt to go vegetarian. When I bought groceries for the week, I bought no meat at all. So I'm going to give it a try for a week and go from there. Hopefully, I can stick to it!
Best wishes on that.