• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our true source has NO sides.

Electra

To put it to question.

I believe the true source is of no-duality, if your so called 'god' only plays/ is pleased to those who they believe to be 'good'/believes in them - doesn't that show duality therefore a 'lower' facility in the overall?

In this theory, the classical 'god' would be less likely to be a true 'god' rather than satan, as satan shows no judgement to 'good' or 'bad' but lends their energy to ALL,

mmmmmm, yummy

Super Universe

Defender of God
To put it to question.

I believe the true source is of no-duality, if your so called 'god' only plays/ is pleased to those who they believe to be 'good'/believes in them - doesn't that show duality therefore a 'lower' facility in the overall?

In this theory, the classical 'god' would be less likely to be a true 'god' rather than satan, as satan shows no judgement to 'good' or 'bad' but lends their energy to ALL,

mmmmmm, yummy

You believe the true source is of no-duality? Okay, do you have any proof?

If God is only pleased by those who are good and believe in Him doesn't that show duality? God wants many free will personality experiences.

Satan shows no judgement to good or bad but lends his energy to all? Do you have any proof of this energy thing? And Satan showed bad judgement when he rebelled.

Electra

You believe the true source is of no-duality? Okay, do you have any proof?

LOL, 'i beleive' means it is my personal belief of what I feel, as there is not even 'proof' of god, dunno why you would question this like this?

If God is only pleased by those who are good and believe in Him doesn't that show duality? God wants many free will personality experiences.

this is unrelated? you are free to do what you want but they condemn those as 'bad' who does not follow them? As per 'traditional' belief

and ew changing what i say *barf* at using Him, gods are beyond gender, wake up

Satan shows no judgement to good or bad but lends his energy to all? Do you have any proof of this energy thing? And Satan showed bad judgement when he rebelled.
Personal experience, you can give it a go ;) You can also see it in different social groups that express a relationship with Satan.

You just judged Satan as having 'bad judgment' not that he gave a 'good or bad' judgement to someone asking for help

Last edited:

Super Universe

Defender of God
LOL, 'i beleive' means it is my personal belief of what I feel, as there is not even 'proof' of god, dunno why you would question this like this?

this is unrelated? you are free to do what you want but they condemn those as 'bad' who does not follow them? As per 'traditional' belief

and ew changing what i say *barf* at using Him, gods are beyond gender, wake up

Personal experience, you can give it a go ;) You can also see it in different social groups that express a relationship with Satan.

You just judged Satan as having 'bad judgment' not that he gave a 'good or bad' judgement to someone asking for help

There is no proof of God? Other than the universe.

Why would I question you? Why wouldn't I question you?

The religions condemn those who don't follow their religion? And you are condemning those who believe in God.

Ew, barf, gods are beyond gender? You're a child.

You have personal experience with Satan energy? Drugs are bad little fella.

I judged Satan as having bad judgement? I did. I know more about him than you do.

Electra

There is no proof of God? Other than the universe.
that may in some way prove there is a god to some (not definitive), but how does it prove that 'your idea of god' is the god that made it?
Why would I question you? Why wouldn't I question you?
I love questions, I said/ment, question like that - doesn't further our exploration.

The religions condemn those who don't follow their religion? And you are condemning those who believe in God.

yes,some do and it comes with a set of 'good' and 'bad' things (not all)

How? I believe in god myself?

Ew, barf, gods are beyond gender? You're a child.
hehe, insults are so productive! Hope I always can stay a child.

You have personal experience with Satan energy? Drugs are bad little fella.
I am an advocate for drugs, everyone does drugs, me likey drugs, what's your point?
I judged Satan as having bad judgement? I did. I know more about him than you do.
from where? how do you know you 'know more' that is obviously a opinion hahah

Super Universe

Defender of God
that may in some way prove there is a god to some (not definitive), but how does it prove that 'your idea of god' is the god that made it?
I love questions, I said/ment, question like that - doesn't further our exploration.

yes,some do and it comes with a set of 'good' and 'bad' things (not all)

How? I believe in god myself?

hehe, insults are so productive! Hope I always can stay a child.

I am an advocate for drugs, everyone does drugs, me likey drugs, what's your point?

from where? how do you know you 'know more' that is obviously a opinion hahah

How does the universe prove my idea of God? It doesn't. You will never get absolute proof of God. No one will because that would violate your free will to choose.

You hope to always stay a child? That's fine as long as there is a responsible adult around to pay the bills and supervise you.

You are an advocate for drugs? At least you know what you are.

Everyone does drugs? Everyone who can't handle life.

What is my point? My point is that drugs are a way to remove throw away people, it's evolution at work, removing those who are unfit. It just works too slow and now the police have this Narcan stuff when they should just let them go away forever.

Hahhaha.

Hahah.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
To put it to question.

mmmmmm, yummy[/B]

Looks like duality to me. ;0)

Jumi

I'm confused. If Satan is thought of as a separate entity, there's no point to thinking that it's more God than God. And if it's not, then why even talk of separation?

Electra

How does the universe prove my idea of God? It doesn't. You will never get absolute proof of God. No one will because that would violate your free will to choose.

You said that was proof?
You hope to always stay a child? That's fine as long as there is a responsible adult around to pay the bills and supervise you.
I have plenty of money and I run wild.

You are an advocate for drugs? At least you know what you are.

Everyone does drugs? Everyone who can't handle life.

Yep. I am assuming you are on a phone/computer of some sort, that is a drug per say. Drugs are anything that takes us out of natural state and that can be addicting... Drugs are more than society says are 'drugs'

What is my point? My point is that drugs are a way to remove throw away people, it's evolution at work, removing those who are unfit. It just works too slow and now the police have this Narcan stuff when they should just let them go away forever.

Ok. Lot's of people believe we took a massive step in our awareness as a species from 'magic mushrooms' which could be called a 'drug'
Drugs have potentials for both sides of that.

Electra

I'm confused. If Satan is thought of as a separate entity, there's no point to thinking that it's more God than God. And if it's not, then why even talk of separation?

yes it is correct, our point of Source is within everything. I see it like a big puzzle, the pieces could defiantly believe they are the puzzle, but, we can not deny they are also a puzzle peice?

the god defined 'traditionally' enforces 'moral judgement' therefore the society that has a majority following of said god has societal structures around this, so discussing this actually has the potential the change the world - making us think, yea there is a god but not who we have 'been told' about. Let us to explore yourself personally and get our own connection with god, not just the 'holy spirit' but god ..

I wish to challenge thought processes,

Electra

You are thinking of something like the tao, instead of god?

oh yea, i like this, will look into more, thanks.

I guess i kind of have no understanding of Abrahamic religion's actual place in the world apart from control because it makes no sence to me anymore. Trying to find ways to re-wire the thought patterns.