• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our president at his finest

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think he showed great restraint...what a farce.
Too bad that Cartoon Network's Celebrity Death Match has been cancelled.
I see a fun match up with Donald vs Greta.

Btw, let no one get triggered
It's claymation comedy folks....not real.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A lot of people think I despise Trump....
I do !
You should hear what he says about you.
I think he says that you're soft spoken & well groomed.
What? You expected something more antagonistic?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Time has lost its revelence.

What Trump needs is to be on the cover of the Rolling Stone.

shmogie

So
So what ?

I personally could find people who have actually taken risks to do truly great things as a person of the year.

Trumps style is to mock what he doesn't like. Childish, but there it is.

Those who support him my decry his style, but consider what his administration does in a whole host of areas the real measure of his presidency.

Time loves the little girl who talks, so be it.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The true measure of a man is seen when he bullies a 16 year old. In reality, Greta is twenty times over Donald's emotional age. Temper tantrums are typically not found in real men. Donald the Weak, attacks everyone he fears, even 16 year old girls.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Trump has been trying to help this poor young lady for quite a while as he is concerned for her mental and emotional well being, this is evidenced by this thoughtful and caring advice:

"Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

and this gracious and considerate voice of support:
"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future," Trump wrote. "'So nice to see!"

Of course Trumps political enemies and some in the press will and have attempted to twist his good-natured and compassionate support of Greta into something vitriolic, his warm grandfatherly like words and the meanings of them dragged through the slime pits of their souls and spit into their readers minds like an infectious venom.

Who's the bully?
1569365291768.jpg

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Trump has been trying to help this poor young lady for quite a while as he is concerned for her mental and emotional well being, this is evidenced by this thoughtful and caring advice:

"Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

and this gracious and considerate voice of support:
"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future," Trump wrote. "'So nice to see!"

Of course Trumps political enemies and some in the press will and have attempted to twist his good-natured and compassionate support of Greta into something vitriolic, his warm grandfatherly like words and the meanings of them dragged through the slime pits of their souls and spit into their readers minds like an infectious venom.

Who's the bully?
1569365291768.jpg
Another example of what I wrote above.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member

You missed this part of his tweet: "So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

Caring advice, my ***. True Believers, never cease to astound me in their selective hearing and delusional reasoning.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
All of this really raises another question that may make everyone, including Trump, happy:

Should Time introduce a "Pompous, Ignorant A**hole of the Year" award?

He'd definitely get on the cover again, that way.