• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Other gods as Demons

VioletVortex

I believe in Demons. I think that Demons are spiritual manifestations of certain elements of the human soul/psyche. Every human attribute is correlated with a Demon. I believe in the Goetic Demons, but I wanted to talk about the concept of other deities and gods acting as Demons.

I believe in the Norse pantheon as a group of Demons that assume a higher importance than most others. One could say that they are between Demons and Satan in terms of importance, though some Demons are up there with the Norse gods.

To me, Norse gods represent values and attributes which would generally not be very common amongst Satanism.

Are their any Satanists or other LHPrs here that have a similar belief system to mine?

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
In some ways yes, though my spiritual-religious system involves my own modern interpretations of Mesopotamian gods aka ancient Near Eastern gods, instead of Norse gods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Before I realized that I was a Satanist I originally practiced the Norse religion. I never studied the Norse religion during my younger years as a child, my dad was the one who brought me into paganism when I was young. I practiced more of a diabolical approach to my beliefs creating my own rituals and my own magical systems.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
There are certain Norse gods or daimons I work with and revere such as Wotan of the One Eye, who in myth sacrificed one of his eyes to gain the knowledge of the Runes. And the Fenris Wolf, a fearsome symbol of the Powers of Darkness.