• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Orthodox Jews only: Noahides

SpentaMaynu

One God, All in all
I read, a while ago on the Internet, about Noachides and there were some positive comments from some in the Jewish community. However, I would like to know what is specifically the Orthodox opinion on the Noachides?

rosends

I read, a while ago on the Internet, about Noachides and there were some positive comments from some in the Jewish community. However, I would like to know what is specifically the Orthodox opinion on the Noachides?
I'm not sure exactly how to answer this. Judaism as a creed has an opinion on the expectations of non-Jews. Someone who fulfills these standards is doing the right thing, so "yay" I guess. They merit divine approval and reward commensurate with these expectations. But I, as an individual, don't really express more opinion on any more personal level. So,

"yay."