• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Orthodox Christians?

Amigo

Hello brothers and sister in the Christ! I the orthodox christian from Russia.Is very glad all of you to meet here. Having read your messages I have noticed your jealousy on the Christ and true and has felt, that the Church of the Christ really is the Uniform Apostle Church in all world!

I would like to understand what at you the attitudes(relation) with ours " by the smaller brothers " - Catholics and protestant? At us in Russia, after disintegration USSR protestant have rushed by crowds to educate ignorant and wild Russian people. The surprising guys! All time speak that live only on Bible, but often Except for those citations which their chief nothing has allocated by him(it) read.
The phrases are constantly pulled out from a context and are interpreted somehow. You collided with similar?

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
If the mods don't mind, I'm going to ask: ARE there still any Orthodox Christians on this forum?