• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Origin of gods voice

siti

Without scriptures and prophets how do you differientiate these things as gut, heart, an brain as gods voice and not "yours"?
How do I know that my "voice" isn't God's voice? "All that groks is God" - and maybe the prophets and scriptures are - at least partly at any rate - God's voice anyway - but I reckon, contrary to our cryptic friend @Drew Henefer, that you gotta "figure it out" in the sense of putting what you "hear" in the context of what you "know" - otherwise you risk getting carried away with emotion - and if the God's voice you're listening to is sola scriptura it's "second hand emotion" at that...and "who needs a heart when a heart can be broken"? And your gut - your intuitive sense of what is the right or best option/approach...whatever...in a given situation comes in very strongly. In a sense I reckon they (head, heart and gut) are all "God's voice" - it is our ancestors speaking to us through the way were taught as children by our parents, it is our greater "reality" speaking to us through what we know to be appropriate and acceptable in our family and our community...isn't that what "God" is? (That's a question not an answer). And yes - perhaps - no, certainly, sometimes, for some people, it is indeed the prophets and the scriptures speaking to us through an intermediary - a secretary - but which bit is "God's voice" for which person at a particular time is for each one to "figure out" for themselves using their own heads, gut, and heart. Maybe that is the "holy trinity"? The father as the wise and knowledgeable head, the spirit as the intuitive gut and the son as the hopelessly self-sacrificing emotional heart that can only be resurrected from willingly self-inflicted destruction by the intervention of the head and the power of the intuitive spirit. Maybe?

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
So...you're about to go to see your family member who you didn't know was sick on the hospital Intensive Care Unit (ICU). You have this Feeling that something was wrong but you couldnt put your finger on it. Then, when you stopped thinking of it, a phone call startles you. Your mother had a stroke. You think "I knew it" and run to the hospital.
Scenarios

Hello Artist

In spiritual scientific terms this is instinct - intuition-on the verge of -premonition , and falls in the category "supplied by ParamAtmA" - the Supremre Spirit or your Higher Self that lives in your "heart" (spiritual heart, not biological). Instinct is given by the Inner Guide , "antaryAmi" in Sanskrit - you may say Holy Spirit.

Here, this is indirect, it is coming / passing through your mind/intellect although you cannot trace back a logical derivation , and until you have enough experience it is 'coming from something' but not from 'me'

e.g. The directions said I had to turn left but something made me turn right on instinct, and that is when I discovered something I would never have, and instantly knew this is what He wanted to show...

This is not yet direct conversation.

Long story short: which is gods voice and how do you know?
The word 'voice' brings up all kinds of misunderstandings , so let us say communication.

The Universal Cosmic Mind communicates through the devotee's mind
OR
Your Higher Self raises your spiritual understanding and becomes your Beloved Companion and Guide so long as one opens their heart and mind. Otherwise , remains a quiet Witness only and does not intervene.
OR
An individual being communicates through the devotee's mind. Could be a DevtA or Guru, a spiritually accomplished being who wants to help you . lead you on to something OR protect you from something.

How do you know? When you have this communication, you just know because the One who has and intends to communicate with you wants "you" to know. So they/your Higher Self transfer that knowledge to you, so that there is no room for doubt.

Sometimes the yogi (practitioner of Yoga) can also see them through the mind's eye so instantly know who it is.
Sometimes the yogi gets a direct vision
-- If you have never seen the being before, how do you know it is that being ? The answer is the same. Your Higher and Real Self is supplying that, educating you.

Along this path, one has to inquire and contemplate : Who is this "me" that I identify with or presume? The mind ? The ego? That is what leads to the quieter us. The spiritual being.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
How do I know that my "voice" isn't God's voice? "All that groks is God" - and maybe the prophets and scriptures are - at least partly at any rate - God's voice anyway - but I reckon, contrary to our cryptic friend @Drew Henefer, that you gotta "figure it out" in the sense of putting what you "hear" in the context of what you "know" - otherwise you risk getting carried away with emotion - and if the God's voice you're listening to is sola scriptura it's "second hand emotion" at that...and "who needs a heart when a heart can be broken"? And your gut - your intuitive sense of what is the right or best option/approach...whatever...in a given situation comes in very strongly. In a sense I reckon they (head, heart and gut) are all "God's voice" - it is our ancestors speaking to us through the way were taught as children by our parents, it is our greater "reality" speaking to us through what we know to be appropriate and acceptable in our family and our community...isn't that what "God" is? (That's a question not an answer). And yes - perhaps - no, certainly, sometimes, for some people, it is indeed the prophets and the scriptures speaking to us through an intermediary - a secretary - but which bit is "God's voice" for which person at a particular time is for each one to "figure out" for themselves using their own heads, gut, and heart. Maybe that is the "holy trinity"? The father as the wise and knowledgeable head, the spirit as the intuitive gut and the son as the hopelessly self-sacrificing emotional heart that can only be resurrected from willingly self-inflicted destruction by the intervention of the head and the power of the intuitive spirit. Maybe?

They are all interconnected. Everytime I experience something interesting I get closer to understand what people mean by god without the mystic language and vagueness involved.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Wow. A lot to work through.
In spiritual scientific terms this is instinct - intuition-on the verge of -premonition , and falls in the category "supplied by ParamAtmA" - the Supremre Spirit or your Higher Self that lives in your "heart" (spiritual heart, not biological). Instinct is given by the Inner Guide , "antaryAmi" in Sanskrit - you may say Holy Spir

I was reading the website and it equate heart with emotions. Is that similar? (Experiences I have I dont have a structure. It just is.)

Here, this is indirect, it is coming / passing through your mind/intellect although you cannot trace back a logical derivation , and until you have enough experience it is 'coming from something' but not from 'me'

The directions said I had to turn left but something made me turn right on instinct, and that is when I discovered something I would never have, and instantly knew this is what He wanted to show...

This is much clear. A lot of us have these experiences and attribute the cause or semi cause by different names. How did you draw conclusions from these types of experiences with a higher supreme self?

The word 'voice' brings up all kinds of misunderstandings , so let us say communication.

That sounds better.

The Universal Cosmic Mind communicates through the devotee's mind

Your Higher Self raises your spiritual understanding and becomes your Beloved Companion and Guide so long as one opens their heart and mind. Otherwise , remains a quiet Wi

I dont understand it beyond some concepts and language references. Kind of like knowing in Spanish-Como Esta means how-are-you and the definitions but dont knowh ow to use it nor significance in relation to other words and meanings.

Whats a universal cosmic mind, a higher self, and a companion or guide?

Along this path, one has to inquire and contemplate : Who is this "me" that I identify with or presume? The mind ? The ego? That is what leads to the quieter us. The spiritual being.

Kinda similar to The (Buddha) Dharma and the ego as well as attachments. Though, the supreme higher consciousness is acknowledged but not the path to no rebirth for so far I know and read.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
as someone just pointed out.....
it's not a 'voice' per se

and my experience gave me a lot to think about in hind sight

I do not believe the everyday human experience includes......locking the car door just cause I feel nervous
and looking for the seat belt
and sliding down in my seat

in my immediate surroundings....there was no cause for alarm
not at all

and afterward, I paid alot more attention to the science of momentum and
what happens when you are not seat belted

I might have been ejected.....but the door was locked
I might have gone through the windshield....but I was slid way down ....almost off of the bench

normal behavior?......no
reflex to something on coming?......I couldn't see over the dash board

I think it reasonable on my part to say.....
I was spared

and maybe my participation here.....decades later.....
the intent for the intervention

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
So...you're about to go to see your family member who you didn't know was sick on the hospital Intensive Care Unit (ICU). You have this Feeling that something was wrong but you couldnt put your finger on it. Then, when you stopped thinking of it, a phone call startles you. Your mother had a stroke. You think "I knew it" and run to the hospital.
Scenarios

I was reading this:
Head, Heart or Gut...Which One's Right? out of curiosity and was wondering how you guys hear gods voice.

I really really want to know this from Muslims (I think) and Jews because the idea of a prophet throws me off of how one hears gods voice without them. Yall can't tell the difference. So, non trinitarians, Muslims, and Jews speaking to you.

The first scenario is a common one I hear. Of course it's not objectified without religious overtone, but thinking between the lines its still there. How do you tell the difference between gods voice and assuming it is based on emotional ties?

Second example, it could be your grandma. That's a personal belief only you know. If your grandmother never passed on, how would you explain who saves you without reference to the contrary?

Last scenario isn't about emotions nor about what your common conclusions. How do you know, since its based on logic, it wasn't gods voice?

The link talks about knowing the difference between your gut (first scenario), heart (second) , or brain (third).

They all have something in common. Without scriptures and prophets how do you differientiate these things as gut, heart, an brain as gods voice and not "yours"?

I ask non scripture or prophet believers because gods voice is not something written nor told by a third party. While idolizing people and books to define something you can't are fine, there are others who god spoke with directly without prophets and books. This kinda throws half RF out of the picture but Im curious regardless.

edit

Anyone who believes in god(s) voice/s would be good too. Just not all abrahamic though I dont hear much about the nature of a deity creator from muslims.

Anyone who feels they hear an audible voice or inner, quiet voice from God, should check what they heard against the scriptures. Jesus doesn't tell anyone to do anything, ever, that is against the Bible.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Anyone who feels they hear an audible voice or inner, quiet voice from God, should check what they heard against the scriptures. Jesus doesn't tell anyone to do anything, ever, that is against the Bible.
did He not give instruction?

go to your closet and close the door
and the Spirit that knows you will hear your prayer

true......He did not mention a response by Voice
but He did say.....ask, and you shall receive

I would say.....my event was not a response of asking
and there was no audible Voice

still......I seemed to be sure
and responded as if told

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Yes. It also says the devil can masks themselves as an angel. So, it takes a lot of faith and conviction to know whether you have the right biblical translation or one masked by satan. So it's not a light statement.

That's why just saying I-trust-you lord helps the self, if you want to live salvation rather than have it dormant, you serve god <<- that is works.

Letting god work through you by your faith and conviction is salvation.

You can't be saved without god working through you By HIS Works/service though you. Its a packaged deal.

Works--righteous works through Christ. Not yours. His.

You are saved by works through Christ NOT on your own.

Huge difference and there are too much scripture to back it up here.

Your scripture not excluded.

David T

Premium Member
Scenarios

I was reading this:
Head, Heart or Gut...Which One's Right? out of curiosity and was wondering how you guys hear gods voice.

I really really want to know this from Muslims (I think) and Jews because the idea of a prophet throws me off of how one hears gods voice without them. Yall can't tell the difference. So, non trinitarians, Muslims, and Jews speaking to you.

The first scenario is a common one I hear. Of course it's not objectified without religious overtone, but thinking between the lines its still there. How do you tell the difference between gods voice and assuming it is based on emotional ties?

Second example, it could be your grandma. That's a personal belief only you know. If your grandmother never passed on, how would you explain who saves you without reference to the contrary?

Last scenario isn't about emotions nor about what your common conclusions. How do you know, since its based on logic, it wasn't gods voice?

The link talks about knowing the difference between your gut (first scenario), heart (second) , or brain (third).

They all have something in common. Without scriptures and prophets how do you differientiate these things as gut, heart, an brain as gods voice and not "yours"?

I ask non scripture or prophet believers because gods voice is not something written nor told by a third party. While idolizing people and books to define something you can't are fine, there are others who god spoke with directly without prophets and books. This kinda throws half RF out of the picture but Im curious regardless.

edit

Anyone who believes in god(s) voice/s would be good too. Just not all abrahamic though I dont hear much about the nature of a deity creator from muslims.
99. 99% of all claims of hearing gods voice is bogus nonsense.evangelicals are particularly inclined to such nonsense. Jk Rowling created a fantastic character to show why i said 99.99% and not 100%. Professor Trelawney is so spot on.

I also stick to what we call fiction. It seems more accurate. How does a science "study" what we call moments of insight? It can't. Since its not really a topic that can come under the perview of science what exactly is it? Oh mountains of books are written, but they are nonsense.

Rummelfiold.jpg

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
99. 99% of all claims of hearing gods voice is bogus nonsense.evangelicals are particularly inclined to such nonsense. Jk Rowling created a fantastic character to show why i said 99.99% and not 100%. Professor Trelawney is so spot on.

I also stick to what we call fiction. It seems more accurate. How does a science "study" what we call moments of insight? It can't. Since its not really a topic that can come under the perview of science what exactly is it? Oh mountains of books are written, but they are nonsense.

View attachment 24361

If you believe on god, have you every heard gods voice (aka has he communicated with you)?

David T

Premium Member
If you believe on god, have you every heard gods voice (aka has he communicated with you)?
Does nature speak? Is that your question?

i have no understanding of this god thingie as its explained here today in modernity!!! Seems, all rather lame, book bound and self serving. Seems to me the new testament is talking about nature in an interesting way.i am not sure thats very clear today.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Does nature speak? Is that your question?

i have no understanding of this god thingie as its explained here today in modernity!!! Seems, all rather lame, book bound and self serving. Seems to me the new testament is talking about nature in an interesting way.i am not sure thats very clear today.

I dont understand your answer. So you believe in A god and has It communicated with you?

David T

Premium Member
I dont understand your answer. So you believe in A god and has It communicated with you?
I understand what i experience. I have zero idea about this believe thing, or this not believe thing, or this agnostic thing. All three to me are identical. Are they actually different? I dont see any evidence of that.

Oh i memorized the believe thing but i never comprehended it. I got a college degree even. It would be like learning math or a foriegn language purely on memory with zero comprehension. My degree is theology it has ZERO VALUE in application to the bible but its an awesome psych tool on the development of the intellect across history. Even psychology can be disected with it.

So explain to me how exactly this belief or non belief/atheism or agnostism thingie is actually relevant to anything at all except each other?

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I understand what i experience. I have zero idea about this believe thing, or this not believe thing, or this agnostic thing. All three to me are identical. Are they actually different? I dont see any evidence of that.

Oh i memorized the believe thing but i never comprehended it. I got a college degree even. It would be like learning math or a foriegn language purely on memory with zero comprehension. My degree is theology it has ZERO VALUE in application to the bible but its an awesome psych tool on the development of the intellect across history. Even psychology can be disected with it.

So explain to me how exactly this belief or non belief/atheism or agnostism thingie is actually relevant to anything at all except each other?

The question is really for those who believe in god/s and if they do whether or not they hear it's, their, or his or her voices. A few non abrahamics answered (thank gosh) so I change the word to communicate since Voice in english can mean different meanings in context than it does word for word.

But I don't understand what you say at all and the theology degree threw me off more. If its not relevant, what point are you making?

Segev Moran

None and all :) depends what you mean by "voice".

Based on Jewish beliefs, no one actually is a prophet these days with the exception of the future one known as the messiah (and possibly another one before him).
This would be the last prophet.

A prophet is not one who hears god's voice, rather one who receives information from God. the information can come in a dream, and illusion, a "inner thought" or some other spiritual experience (one of them might be inner voice).
Based on the Jewish beliefs, the only way to validate a prophet, is based on the reality.

The article you proposed here, presents a different POV than mine regarding the human spiritual experience.
Most of your day to day decisions are made using your head.
When saying head, i refer to brain.
Every day you experience billions of billions of information bits that are registered and processed by your brain.
This information creates patterns in your brain. your brain becomes a "champion" in working with the patterns it experienced during your life time.

Working based on a gut feeling, will always end in a good way or a bad way. it using the head, but with a lot less information.
If one can show that many of his decisions that were made with such a lacking information ended with a good result, we might say his got a good intuition. usually this will mean his brain required less information to process situations and possible results.

Working based on your heart is something else.
Our body reacts to every small change in pattern.
The smallest change in one's lips can make us feel much differently to a person. there are changes that are common, like a smile, eye gestures and such, but some cause each person to react differently.
When someone acts based on these senses, we might say he is following his heart.

The beauty here, is that all three are God's "voice".

Many times once a thing like that happens in a significant event, you treat it as a supernatural thing, things like that probably happen many times in your life without even noticing it (probably become most times they are wrong hunches or thought) .
If you seem to experience such events many times, then its something you should really try and understand :)
Our brain can easily make us feel like some is watching us. yet at times our brain seems to think we receive information from unexplained sources. whether or not it is true, only the person that experience it can really know, but only if it is really something that cannot be explained otherwise.
Again, depends what you mean by voice?
Quite simple.
When you think something is good and have enough information about it, its "Head".
When you think something is good and have not enough information about it, its a "Gut".
When you don't care if its good or bad, its "Heart".

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
Whats a universal cosmic mind, a higher self, and a companion or guide?

God. Parameshwar (Param + Ishwar). ParamAtmA (para = Higher/highest. AtmA = Self). ParaBramhan' - The grand Infinite principle , Source of material nature. BhagavAn - The One.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
When you think something is good and have enough information about it, its "Head".
When you think something is good and have not enough information about it, its a

I like this. Does god communicate with you (communicate-voice); and, when you say all three are communication from god or are gods voice, how did you arrive to that conclusion (and what god do you believe in to make that decision if thats the case)?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
God...The grand Infinite principle , Source of material nature. BhagavAn - The One.

He does not want His name spelled out here. Neither the name, nor one of His thousands of names - some of which are basically adjectives used to describe some aspects of Him

Are you able to define The One?
What do you mean by infinite principle?

The cap and lower case alternations throw me off. You can refer to him as The One, Infinate, Higherself, or so have you.

Im honestly not familar with metaphysic words. Ive not raised nor in an environment that uses them; so, youd have to break it down.

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
Are you able to define The One?
Can only try, but it will never be a complete description, not even a tip of the iceberg.

Your interest is real, but there are others who are reading, so before we begin,

God's Disclaimer:
Bhagvad Geeta 18.67 Do not reveal My Divine secret Yoga to those who are not devoted, not sincere, not austere, who are not interested in hearing about Me, or who dislike and criticize Me. (loosely translated though there is more)

-----
Without going for scripture, The One is
  • Most Loving
  • Most Compassionate
  • Blissful
  • Extremely tranquil - demonstrates pure existence. Sheer existence.
  • Most Beautiful
  • Very very real, simple, direct and an embodiment of Truth
  • Friend of all living beings. Remember a good Father is a friend to His children. Wants what is best for them. (Someone may ask - why Father? why not Mother? He is Father, Mother, Friend, like a sibling, Most precious jewel, highest knowledge. Has no gender, and yet, is complete with both genders, i.e. is 100% masculine and 100% feminine at once).
  • Lets you be. Gives you freedom within limits. On the other hand, not a blade of grass , not a bat of an eyelid, can happen without His sanction.
  • Most humble and Egoless
  • Selfless - has no agenda for Himself,
  • Has nowhere to go, has nothing to achieve and nothing unknown/ left to know for Himself, is completely full and fulfilled in Himself.
  • Only an authentic emotion, a true sentiment, a real feeling of Love will attract Him
  • He knows us intricately and accurately. No one can fool Him.
  • The fact that He understands us more than we do, is a gift.
  • He is very sincere about the promises He makes. No one is standing there to judge Him, but He will not fail His own standards
  • He is very very gentle
  • Whatever He undertakes - He goes out full all the way 100%.... be it protect, love, guide, teach, mentor, nurture, support, just be there, ...
This is not even the tip of the iceberg, but this is a forum, and not a book even though we have not even touched scripture.
-
Part II
- Read further only If you have interest.
I can point to scripture which is a Wonder that describes the Supreme Lord, a systematic introduction
- the Bhagavad Geeta is a philosophical teaching which also introduces the Nature of the Divine One.

- another beautiful exposition on the Absolute Truth - is probably "off topic" , but starts off with a beautiful shloka (verse) -- "Let us meditate on the Absolute Truth, which is the source (and cause) of the universe and became (is immanent in) [the fabric of] this universe. "
Then goes off on a roller coaster ride of truths poetically told, history, philosophy.... all towards knowledge of the Supreme Being, His interactions with the world of humans, and what humans should do.

There is more, but I will stop here. Although the Upanishads may be of more interest to you, the Wonder of God lies in the above mentioned books. Bramha sUtra bhAsya is too analytical for a beginner and will only follow if the interest level climbed the first mountain.

You are welcome to the Hinduism dir, but it can be a distraction to read conversations out of sequence. There is no need to be lost in the vastness and lose track or relevance of our Core subject.

It appears like your interest is real, and there is that earnestness.
However --- you will have to leave that Buddhism hat outside as you enter this Wonder-Route. Pre-conceived notions may not benefit much.

What do you mean by infinite principle?

The Source of all Potential. Mathematically if you compute all possible concepts, thoughts, ideas, existential and phenomenal possibilities, the Source of that.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Can only try, but it will never be a complete description, not even a tip of the iceberg.

Your interest is real, but there are others who are reading, so before we begin,

God's Disclaimer:
Bhagvad Geeta 18.67 Do not reveal My Divine secret Yoga to those who are not devoted, not sincere, who are not interested in hearing about Me, or who dislike and criticize Me. (loosely translated though there is more)

-----
Without going for scripture, The One is
  • Most Loving
  • Most Compassionate
  • Blissful
  • Extremely tranquil - demonstrates pure existence. Sheer existence.
  • Most Beautiful
  • Very very real, simple, direct and an embodiment of Truth
  • Friend of all living beings. Remember a good Father is a friend to His children. Wants what is best for them. (Someone may ask - why Father? why not Mother? He is Father, Mother, Friend, like a sibling, Most precious jewel, highest knowledge. Has no gender, and yet, is complete with both genders, i.e. is 100% masculine and 100% feminine at once).
  • Lets you be. Gives you freedom within limits. On the other hand, not a blade of grass , not a bat of an eyelid, can happen without His sanction.
  • Most humble and Egoless
  • Selfless - has no agenda for Himself,
  • Has nowhere to go, has nothing to achieve and nothing unknown/ left to know for Himself, is completely full and fulfilled in Himself.
  • Only an authentic emotion, a true sentiment, a real feeling of Love will attract Him
  • He knows us intricately and accurately. No one can fool Him.
  • The fact that He understands us more than we do, is a gift.
  • He is very sincere about the promises He makes. No one is standing there to judge Him, but He will not fail His own standards
  • He is very very gentle
  • Whatever He undertakes - He goes out full all the way 100%.... be it protect, love, guide, teach, mentor, nurture, support, just be there, ...
This is not even the tip of the iceberg, but this is a forum, and not a book even though we have not even touched scripture.
-
Part II
- Read further only If you have interest.
I can point to scripture which is a Wonder that describes the Supreme Lord, a systematic introduction
- the Bhagavad Geeta is a philosophical teaching which also introduces the Nature of the Divine One.

- another beautiful exposition on the Absolute Truth - is probably "off topic" , but starts off with a beautiful shloka (verse) -- "Let us meditate on the Absolute Truth, which is the source (and cause) of the universe and became (is immanent in) [the fabric of] this universe. "
Then goes off on a roller coaster ride of truths poetically told, history, philosophy.... all towards knowledge of the Supreme Being, His interactions with the world of humans, and what humans should do.

There is more, but I will stop here. Although the Upanishads may be of more interest to you, the Wonder of God lies in the above mentioned books. Bramha sUtra bhAsya is too analytical for a beginner and will only follow if the interest level climbed the first mountain.

You are welcome to the Hinduism dir, but it can be a distraction to read conversations out of sequence. There is no need to be lost in the vastness and lose track or relevance of our Core subject.

It appears like your interest is real, and there is that earnestness.
However --- you will have to leave that Buddhism hat outside as you enter this Wonder-Route. Pre-conceived notions may not benefit much.

The Source of all Potential. Mathematically if you compute all possible concepts, thoughts, ideas, existential and phenomenal possibilities, the Source of that.

Hmm. Thank you. I know of a few religions because of their history and culture are very closenit with their practices and such. I know online (as an alternative) can be very misleading and (edit) misinformative because of it. Kind of like the phrase-you have to get a job to have experience; you need experience to get a job.

With the "Buddhist" view, thats my reality and how I see the world. I cant put it aside, but Im pretty good at not misinterpreting two completely separate Dharmas as one (never was a universaist).

That aside, would you say the poetic description you provide defines The One or describes it?

In my signature, that is the closest I understand the god I know and experience. Since I wasnt raised in any god-culture, I dont define it that way. But, when thinking about god, thats the only way I understand it personally rather than theologicaly.

Is there some similar overtone (very very thin overtone) of The One in how I describe god below?

I notice you refer to The One as a "person" rather than an Unknown (X-for lack of better words). Do you use person because The One is a reflection/is the deities of Hinduism or does The One scripturely referred to The One; and, for what reason?

I cant go in a Hindu DIR. Unfortunately, conversations dont work with question only-comment format. Not a good way to dialogue especially on deep things like this. But an interfaith forum would work out if youre able to break it down for conversation.