• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oral Sex

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
How did we get from "oral sex" to the issue of "salvation"? And, no, I'm not conflating "salvation" with "sanctification", but I'll save that for another day and another thread.

Not sure?

But I'll encourage you this way, if I may--My children have free will. But no matter what horrible things they do to me or others, they will always be my children. I am a child of God and Jesus said I'm an evil parent but give my children food, not stones and snakes. God is much more loving than me and no matter what I do or don't do, I'll always be His child, since He became my Father and adoptive parent when I trusted Him.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I believe that is due to the fact that the word is used to mean that life will not end by death due to aging and does not mean that a life can't come to an end. I believe the word is used improperly simply because we do not have a better word for it.

Does that negate the security of the believer? "Whoever trusts me SHALL NEVER PERISH." - John 3:16