• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oracle Stones

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I just bought this set, not here yet :)

Post yours.

s-l1600.jpg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I just bought this set, not here yet :)

Post yours.

s-l1600.jpg

How does Egyptian Oracle Stones work? I've never done oracle cards or stones before.

IMG20220821140630.jpg

This is my set of Rune Stones that I use for divinatory guidance. They are made of hematite.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
That's so interesting! I like Ogham staves, they are a little like Nordic runes.

D060.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
How does Egyptian Oracle Stones work? I've never done oracle cards or stones before.

View attachment 65644

This is my set of Rune Stones that I use for divinatory guidance. They are made of hematite.
I'm not sure yet. They come with instructions so I'll find out. There was another nice set I liked but one stone had a modern Pagan symbol on that I didn't think was appropriate.

Anyways, I'm in bed so I'll talk tomorrow :D

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
These looks so ancient :)

I want to get my hand on some! You basically mix them up in a bag and pull one out. Each Ogham has a special meaning and an association with a specific tree. It always helps to get to know the trees in that case :)