• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Opposition VS Ongoing Divine Help to Ahmadiyya Promised Messiah Mahdi – Events & Divine Guidance

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you….As we see in the history of Prophets, after their claim, they face opposition too. As their Jama'at spreads, the fire of opposition and jealousy increases. Methods of oppositions by opponents assume every possible way. But, because the claimant is sent by Allah the Exalted and He gives him promises and glad tidings of progress despite oppositions, that is why any opposition does not (and cannot) become obstacle in the way of his progress…Allah the Exalted, when, sent Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) as Messiah and Mahdi, treatment to him was to happen according to this way. And support and help of Allah the Exalted, which is His Sunnah (way), was to be granted, and it was granted. Allah the Exalted is treating his Jama'at in the same way.

Allah the Exalted foretold about oppositions and bad end of opponents and progress of his Movement and support for him despite oppositions.

Among many revelations, Allah the Exalted told Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) :

[Translations]
“I shall increase the group of your pure and hearty beloveds too.”
“I am with you and your dears.”

--

“yansoroka rijalun nuhi elehim minas samaa” (i.e. those people will help you, in whose hearts, we shall send revelation from our self)

--

[Translations]

“I shall give you honour and shall increase.”

“yansorokallaho min indehi.” (God will help you from Himself.)

--

The promise of Allah the Exalted about conveying the message:

[Translation] “I shall make your delivery-of-message reach to the ends of the earth.”

--

“kataballaho la-aghle-banna anna wa rosoli” (Allah has decreed: ‘Most surely I will prevail, I and My Messengers.’)

--

Likewise, there are many revelations for support and help….These are not mere statements, which Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) attributed to Allah the Exalted. Rather Allah the Exalted does practical demonstration of these all the times. Somewhere, Allah the Exalted reverses the trick of opponents back to them and shows practical scenes of His support. Somewhere, He shows the truth of Ahmadiyya-Islam by directly guiding people. At the other place, He put thoughts in the hearts of non-Ahmadis that they should support and help the believers of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.).

Like this, from time to time, the practical demonstration of promises made by Allah the Exalted with Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) keep taking place.

--

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) mentioned specimen events from India, Yemen, Ivory Coast, Benin, Egypt, Syria, Morocco.

Following two events are about the bad end of opponents which increased the Eman of Ahmadis and presented the truth of Ahmadiyya-Islam to others.

1) Nazir Dawat elAllah [Incharge of conveying the Message] Qadian, India said that a muallam [teacher] Ishaq sahib went to a village to tell his relatives about the timing of Ramadan. After providing the time table to the people of the house, when he was telling them about grandeur and blessing of Ramadan, a non-Ahmadi person Iqbal came and sat. He listened for some time and then asked the people of house who is this person. The relatives did not feel it was proper to tell he is muallam of Jama'at Ahmadiyya, they only said he has come from a certain village. But muallam sahib introduced himself clealry that he is muallam of Jama'at Ahmadiyya…..At this, the man became furious. Muallam sahib tried to give full introduction to remove his certain misunderstandings but he denied to listen…… During the talk, when the words Holy Quran, Islam, and Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) would come, that man would say you people have no right to use these Islamic terminologies. When the name of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and Jama'at would come, he would call them extremely bad names. He said he had come after living in saudi arabia, qatar and bahrain, and know everything about you people. All muslim countries have given fatwas against you and it is said if there is a snake and a qadiani (slang hateful word for Ahmadiyya Muslims) in a path, leave the snake but kill the qadiani!...Muallam sahib said: After saying this, the man would repeatedly rise to kill him that today he has gotten a chance to earn reward by killing a qadiani. But he failed…..Muallam sahib said, ‘I heard the name calling by man with patience when he began to speak too much bad-talk and name calling, I told him that had I not been a Muallam of Jama'at Ahmadiyya I would have fulfilled your desire to have fight. But we are given the teaching to do prayers in return to name calling that is why I do not say anything.’ ….At this the man became silent, or after seeing the surrounding he sat down but the man warned the Muallam that if he would be seen again in this village after this day, he would see very bad end. Muallam said, ‘I replied that time will show whose end would be bad. After that I left the place silently.’ …… This man used to tell the Ahmadis of nearby village to abandon qadianat [hateful slang], but people would not pay attention. …… Muallam sahib said, ‘I took leave of fifteen days after the Ramadan and went. After retruning, an aged lady told me that man who name called he died of a sudden heart attack.’….The incident increased the faith of members of Jama'at in that small village, rather the people who are not in Jama'at they too were impressed a lot that they witnessed the support of Allah the Exalted for Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and the tragic end of insult-doer.

2) Ghanim sahib from Yemen write about the end of opponents, ‘Since the time I have became Ahmadi, I am conveying the message. I have to face severe opposition and threatenings by a faction of young people. In the Ramadan of 2010, my neighbor and my some friends coerced me and took to a Sheikh of Jamia tul Eman (name of an institution of religious studies). A mullah came there. First, I mentioned the arguments of truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) then talked about subjects of No-death-penalty for apostate, Jihad (no use of force), Jesus-has-died..They talked about their creed without argument and I presented arguments from Holy Quran and Hadith. Anyway, their big Sheikh dealt with some respect but the other one used lot of bad language and he invited for mubahilah (prayer duel). I said mubahilah takes place with Imam. But due to his insistence, and for fear that they may think I am doubtful about the truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), I accepted mubahilah and talk ended. After that, these young men kept me harassing, name-calling and stopping to convey the message….One day, in the end of Ramadan, I came out of house, a child said, Uncle these young men are making a plan against you. Then some of these threatened me of killing, and severly name called Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). I returned home with hurt heart, offered two Rakaat Salaat (nafal) and prayed O Allah! show your Power regarding them……Latter, in one or two days, these people mutually fought and took big-knives against each other, during the fight knife hit the face of a child. After this incidence, in one month, these people left for somewhere and are not seen so far. My neighbor too has gone to other place after selling his house. Hosi rebels grabed the Jamia. These people ran to saudi arabia. Now the Jamia has truned into heap of debris after the bombardment.

--

These days we see in material world, people are going away from religion due to worldly progress. But there is a section of people too in the world who have liking for religion and is in search of right paths, and Allah the Exalted knows their hearts, that why He opens their hearts to accept the Imam of the age. When He sent Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), he was sent so that the world should accept him too, and is accepting by the grace of Him.

3) Muballigh of Ivory Coast writes: I went to a village with a local Muballigh to convey message, and told people abouth the arrival of Imam Mahdi the Messiah….After some times, we went their again, fifteen people including the imam of that village accept Ahmadiyya-Islam. They were told that the National Ijtima (gathering) of Khudam ul Ahmadiyya (auxiliary for men upto age 40) will take place this month in Abi-Jan….They said one person should be sent to Abi-jan to observe Jama'at from near…..So a person went there and after coming, reported what he saw the environment of love and affection. It impressed him…..They went there to convey message after sometime, question / answers sessions at length were convened after Isha Salaat at night and then after Fajr Salaat in morning. Twenty-six people joined Ahmadiyya-Islam. Jama'at of forty-one people was established there.

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Opponents are working hard to stop Ahmadiyya-Islam, and how Allah the Exalted is increasing the group of beloved of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.).

4) Ansr sahib write: In January 2016, a new Jama'at was established in a village, 87 people did Bai'at. There, training was given to imam and regular Jumua Salaat began…..When mullahs learned it, they made lot of effort that these people should leave Ahmadiyya–Islam, but all new Bai'at-doer remained steadfast….After failing here too, those mullahs went to local-king and asked him to stop these people from being Ahmadis. The local-king called our sadder (organizational incharge) and said if you want a mosque, non-Ahmadi mullahs will make a mosque for you, but you people should abandon Ahmadiyyat. At this sadder sahib asked him, what does he know about Ahmadiyyat? The local-king said he knew nothing but mullahs say Ahmadis are non-muslims, and these are people of boku-haram i.e. terrorists, and they shall kill all of us…..The sadder informed the local-king that indeed Ahmadiyyat is real-Islam and molvis deceive us…..At first the king did not accept and said if you people will not leave Ahmadiyyat, I will expel you from village. Sadder sahib told him they shall leave the village but not Ahmadiyya-Islam. [this is the Eman of those poor and far-living people]….At this, the heart of king was changed and he said they need not to leave the village, they can do as they like……..Like this Allah the Exalted firmed the feet of believers, not only their Eman was strengthened, but the heart of the local-king / chief was softened and made the means of support and help.

5) Muballigh of Benin writes about the ending of opponents and support and help of Allah the Exalted: In my region, by two big radio stations, weekly conveying of message continues, and the message of Jama'at is reaching to a vast number of people of area….. Every Wednesday, a program of 30 minutes was being broad casted by a radio station, but the vice-director of this channel used to oppose us and hinder our programs. Allah did so that he was expelled at the charges of corruption and the court imprisoned him…..We invited the new vice-director to mission-house, he was informed about creed of Jama'at and Islam, some literature was given, and purpose of our conveying-the-message was told. He continued to hear our programs for sometime. When we met him after sometime, the new director said: I am very much impressed by your conveying-message, your style is very captivating. In the same money you are already paying for a weekly program I give you another program free so that public should know the real religious teaching and wrong creed in the name of Islam should be removed…….Once there was worry regarding to continue the program, and latter Allah the Exalted did favour, we received extra time to convey the message of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and Islam in same money….Everywhere we see the scenes of promise of supports by Allah the Exalted with Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

6) Allah the Exalted Himself opens hearts…. A friend in Egypt, Ahmad sahib, says: I laud you people for simple and true explanation of Islam. What you present is the real Islam of Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) – the mercy for all people…We have become tired of Daesh and its role. Would that! the thought of all of us may become like yours….I offered two rakkat Salaat as was told in the program. Thew very same night I saw in dream: All houses in front of my house are being moving away till it became an empty place in front of my house. Then I saw the house of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) which you often show on your back-screen [the area of dar ul Messiah, Qadian] I saw this house [area of dar ul Messiah] emerging from ground like a plant. I was surprised how it is emerging, then I saw light coming out of it, then I heard people saying moon has risen in day, I saw behind me that sun too had risen. I told people that sun and moon both have risen…… I was very happy because I did istikhara [two rakkat nafal Salaat to seek goodness and guidance form Allah] for the first time, and received answer from Allah the Exalted. Though I was already muslim but it is the first time I am getting nearness of Allah and it is only due to Jama'at Ahmadiyya. I am thankful to you people.

7) Another event about opening of heart by Allah the Exalted for the acceptance of Ahmadiyya-Islam: Ahmad Dervish sahib of Syria says: I was a already a Muslim but was away from Deen. My brother accepted Ahmadiyya-Islam in 2008. Despite being away from Deen, I became very angry at the action of my brother. I would debate with him a lot and often entangled with him. Eventually my brother separated from me. [avoided] . In 2011, situation in Syria became bad, I joined the anti-government group. Meanwhile, I got opportunity to see all religious groups in Syria from proximity and I reached at conclusion that each sect called others kafir [denier] and nonsense things were included in everyone’s creed. Due to bad situation, we family members transferred to the suburb of Halb city. I found again opportunity to debate with my brother in religious matters. Whenever I would ask him a question about a matter, his answer amazed me and I was forced to say in my heart that actually it was the only reasonable answer of this question but I would not say truth due to severity of opposition. Our talks continued and came to the topic of death-of-Messiah. It was the first time, I demanded some books of Jama'at from my brother. He said all books are in the house which we have left and came here, due to fear of bombing. I immediately went to area full of bombing, terrorism and bloodshed and brought the books. Upon return, I began to read those books till I became Ahmadi in my heart and informed my brother about it. But due to situation of internal-war, my Bai'at could not be sent….Firstly I was busy in anti-government activities by being with anti-syrian groups. But after the decision of acceptance of Ahmadiyyat, when I heard sermons of Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) about this, I left anti-government activities immediately. My father became very angry at my Bai'at and one day he said in severe anger, go away, may God not show me your face and never make you return to me. There was no worth of respected father’s word in opposition to my Eman and I remained safe from its emotional effect by the grace of Allah the Exalted………After migrating to Turkey the first thing I did, was to fill the Bait form and sent to you.

8) How Allah the Exalted breaks the tricks of opponents and open the hearts of people… An event about it, is of a friend from Morocco. Abdul Karim sahib says: I reached to conclusion after the research that Jama'at Ahmadiyya is divine Jama'at. While finding answer to an allegation, I found a book named ‘mihaj ut talebeen’ in Arabic web site of Jama'at [islamahmadiyyaDOTnet]. By reading the index of book, interest to read the book developed in my heart. In the start of this book, Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) has given answer to some allegations by people who said about him that he keep sitting idle. In response to this Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) stated his daily schedule what do I do from morning to night. On one hand I was keep reading it, and on the other hand thought about “tafsir e kabir” was circulation in my mind. I was thinking the person who daily schedule was full of such extra ordinary works how he was able to do deep and scholarly work like “tafsir e kabir” ..I thought, suppose [nauzobillah] Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani was false, why did he put his son in trouble like this!. If Mirza sahib was false why his son is busy like this day and night to extract treasures of Holy Quran and presenting before the world, for the progress of Islam. In this Jihad, he neither cares about himself nor his family, nor his health. I was yet thinking it, suddenly that prophecy of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) came to my mind, in which he (sa) had said when the Messiah-to-come would come, he would marry and will have extraordinary children….When I pondered at this prophecy, my heart filled with such strange emotions, I do not have words to mention these. I became confident that it is the Great Courageous (son), by whom, the understating of Words of Allah was spread and matchless commentary like “tafsir e kabir” appeared in the world…..By reading this part of “mihaj ut talebeen” hindrances in the path of doing Bai'at were removed, and I became ready to do Bai'at with openness of bosom. [Allah the Exalted opens paths by amazing ways]

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
9) How Allah the Exalted guides by dream, in this regard, a lady Eman sahibah from yemen says: Since the time of young age, I had desire to live till the era of Imam Mahdi and I used to pray for it. One day, I was watching an Arabic channel, someone asked a known molvi in a program without saying name of Jama'at Ahmadiyya that it claims Imam Mahdi has come and Khilafat has been established after him…..Molvi sahib replied that these people are victim of false thoughts [liars], live normal life instead of getting involved in these matters because when Imam would come, everyone would know, there will be no need to search for him…….The lady says: This thing stayed in my mind. Then one day in 2009 my younger brother told me he saw a channel, at which some people were announcing the appearance of Imam Mahdi…Hearing this, I remembered the question asked from molvi sahib and his answer, and I understood that actually the question was about the Jama'at that announces Imam Mahdi has come…I obtained the frequency of that channel from my brother. When the channel was selected, the program “al hiwar ul mubaashir” was on. I watched the people attending the program, one by one, with deep sight, a strange shine and light was on their faces, but I felt sympathy for them that despite they are so much wise but yet have lost the way. I said today we need unity, but they have made another sect after coming; were there less sects in Islam before it….Despite this feeling, when I heard their talks they hit my heart. [one one side feeling that they have made a sect, on the other hand their talks were liked]…After the program, a qasidah [Arabic poem - in praise of Holy Prophet sa] was presented, it written about it that it is written by Hazrat Imam Mahdi. The sentences and effect of this qasidah was extraordinary…. I began to see this channel with my husband, our attachment with this channel continued to get increase daily, till all other channels were closed in our house within few days, and only MTA [Muslim Television Ahmadiyya, mtaDOTtv] was seen, every person of our house began to like the concepts told at this channel…The effect of sentences of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) was quite amazing. During hearing the qasidah, tears began to roll from my eyes because these words can only come from someone who has come from God, it is not in capacity of any common human to say such effective and eloquent Kalam (words)…Any way, after getting satisfaction in all matters, I wrote letter of Bai'at in January 2010, my husband tried to send letter through internet café many times, but there was no success. …When success was not being obtained, I remembered a dream of my young age: In a water-and-greenery less land, I see a very long shadow in front of me, about which, it is felt in dream that it is zil (shadow) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). This shadow extends hand towards me, I run to hold it, in this effort, sometimes fall and then rise and began to run….. My eyes open……. I think, in that dream, by the zil of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was meant who is reflection of his excellences as zil and a zil-Prophet. And it is only favour of Allah that He enabled me to hold his hand after effort because after failure of many efforts, eventually in March 2010, we became successful in sending Bai'at….Since Bai'at is done, divine blessings are descending like rain, and wonders of divine-power are seen so much, that our tongues cannot mention them. Indeed, He is God with great wonders. Whenever I prayed, signs of acceptance are seen. Our God is very kind….. The love of you [Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V a.t.] and all momeneen (true believers) has become more than my ownself, family, children and all people and cold water.

10) Another person of yemen says: I continued to join various Jama'ats but I could not find the true Islam anywhere. Latter when I got introduction through MTA (al-arabiyya), I saw Islamic teaching at MTA. What ever I have seen at it, (due to it) I am passing through a special state. I was shaken from inside, and had become picture of surprise. ………Reference and more of this subject [in various formats] @ Friday Sermon: Proofs of Truth