• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Openly carry your flamberge in Texas.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have to say, that is pretty cool. Like, not gonna lie lol.

But maybe a tad dangerous? Oh well.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hmm. If they can carry firearms, why not bladed weapons?
I'm more a fan of household tactical nukes, myself. To each their own, I suppose.
mushroom-cloud.png

No fuss, no muss. :) Pretty sunsets...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
FINALLY!!!! I can take that old dusty Da Dao out of the closet

sh1012.jpg

Wonder if it would be ok for me to carry the Guan Dao around when I am on vacation...should I go to Texas

sh2212.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wasn't aware there were any restrictions. After all, as Luis pointed out, you can already walk down the street with a pair of six-guns strapped to your waist.

suncowiam

OMG, the worst thing I read from that is having another organization like the NRA but now the K(nife)RA.

Then of course, the F(lamethrower)RA will soon form.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
It has been like that in Montana for as long as I can remember, in fact when I was a teen I brought a sword to school and no one cared. The teacher thought it was cool. Actually I think the laws for bladed weapons are changing here soon in Montana, so that you can even carry concealed swords.

Montana Governor Steve Bullock has allowed HB 251 to become law without his signature. HB 251 removes the prohibition against concealed carry without a CCW of “a knife with blade 4 or more inches in length” The bill also removed Dirks, Daggers, Sword Canes, razors, “billy” and “knuckles made of any metal or hard substance” from the items prohibited from concealed carry.

Knife Rights Victory: Montana Knife Reform becomes law.

Maybe I'll get a sword cane. . . .

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I was thinking about retiring to Texas...but I ruled it out due to about 160 tornados a year...but now...hmmm...must reconsider

what-is-critical-thinking.jpg

especially if I can now walk down the street looking like this everyday

6560701af38584f6578db88aacb3b895.jpg