• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Open Abortion Clinics on Federal Lands!

Should Biden have abortion clinics opened on federal lands?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Maybe/Unsure.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
So, without evidence, all we have is your assertion. You don't mind that I take that with as much salt as a global flood where an angry war god kills almost every human on earth?
What evidence do you need that aborted fetuses are disposed of?
Don't you remember the case of 115 fetus' found in the trash?

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
"Tell Joe Biden: Open Abortion Clinics on Federal Lands"

"We will be delivering this petition to the White House, so we want as many people to sign as possible. Please add your name and share this page with family and friends."

PETITION TEXT:

" On Friday, the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, undermining a half century of precedent behind our fundamental rights to an abortion and bodily autonomy. We have to take immediate, bold action to ensure people can get the care they need in the wake of this dangerous ruling. Today we are calling on President Biden and the White House to take executive action to open abortion clinics on federal lands. This small step could help expand access to life-saving abortion care for people in all 50 states."

T

How about opening native lands to abortion?

Last edited:

Suave

Simulated character
Military doctors are members of the military and the Hyde amendment comes into play.
In addition access to military bases are restricted.
In addition 26% of military doctors do not have a license, I was wrong in saying they had to be licensed. But that is a moot point given the above.
Unfortunately, Democrat Senator Joe Manchin has refused following the Democratic party's efforts to get rid of the Hyde amendment. Hopefully, Manchin now realizes he was deceived by Justice Gorsuch's and Justice Kavanaugh's testimony claiming they would respect Supreme Court precedent, this testimony of theirs implied they would uphold the Supreme Court's decision in 1973 prohibiting states from banning abortions. Since Manchin favored the Hyde Amendment under the false pretense of Roe vs Wade remaining as law of the land, he should now likely be morally compelled to get rid of the Hyde Amendment,

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
"Tell Joe Biden: Open Abortion Clinics on Federal Lands"

"We will be delivering this petition to the White House, so we want as many people to sign as possible. Please add your name and share this page with family and friends."

PETITION TEXT:

" On Friday, the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, undermining a half century of precedent behind our fundamental rights to an abortion and bodily autonomy. We have to take immediate, bold action to ensure people can get the care they need in the wake of this dangerous ruling. Today we are calling on President Biden and the White House to take executive action to open abortion clinics on federal lands. This small step could help expand access to life-saving abortion care for people in all 50 states."

Tell Joe Biden: Open Abortion Clinics on Federal Lands | Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress (ocasiocortez.com)

open-graph.jpg
That nutty AOC. Lol.

Better to allow out of state accessibility without penalty for doing so.

Federal usage opens up a big can of worms. Best leave it for the parks

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Interesting. I wonder if any Indigenous nations are privy for that?
They do not seem to have the same rather crazy and self contradicting "right to life" beliefs that Republicans have, so I do not see why not. It was a very good idea. They would not be covered under state laws.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Again to me there's no difference. I can't believe what I don't believe. That's silly.
Nobody asked you to believe what you don't believe, just to use correct terminology.
E.g. For me there is no difference between "imaginary sky daddy" and "god". I know that "imaginary sky daddy" is a moniker frowned upon on RF, so I don't use it.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Because six weeks after conception it is not a person.
I don't care what you call him. The only question I have to answer is: if we had aborted one of our children at 6 weeks would he exist today?
If the answer is "no" then we would have killed a wonderful adult who only exists today because we allowed him or her to develop in the womb.