• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Only To Those Who Have Minds

Why was jesus punished because of adam's sin for the sake of criminals?..
Only To Those Who Have Minds
Why are we being punished for Adam's sin after *
he ate the forbidden fruit?..i
Isn't the problem of adam alone not ours?..i *
Why was jesus punished because of adam's sin for *
the sake of criminals?..i
What is the wisdom of God to let his( son) to be killed by jews?..i *
Where is the mercy of the father toward his son?..i *
Is there any other salvation method less bloody?..i *
Did jesus know that he was going to be crucified?..i *
If yes, why did he resist?..i *
Did he go voluntarily or unwillingly?..i *
When he was crucified!, did he feel the pain and the punishment *
as a human or as a Lord?..i
If the crucifixion is a good deed! did everyone participated *
in this conspiracy went to paradise or to hell?..i
Do you agree with Pope when he declared the innocence to Jews?..i *
Does it mean they didn't kill him?..i *
Or they did but it was a good deed so they are innocent?..i *
How do you accept that Mr X must be crucified to *
forgive the sin of Mr Y?..i
Do you believe in this story? ..i *
Isn't contradictory and contrary with this version in the bible:..i *
children shall not be punished for the sins of their fathers
-------------------------------------------------
In Islam: ..i
Adam was responsible for his sin, and he asked his lord to forgive him and ALLAH accepted his repentance as in the QURAN:..i
Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful
We said: Get ye down all from here: and if, as is sure, there comes to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve

----------------------------------
Islam does not accept the story of salvation and crucfixion as in QURAN: ..i
That they said (in boast), "We killed Al-Masih 'Isa the son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise
And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them

Bishka

Veteran Member
Apparently throught that post you are reffering to the groups of Christianity that believe in original sin. There are many groups who don't, in fact.

I'm afraid this doesn't sound like original work and I'm sure a mod will find out for sure.

finalfrogo

How did you get that many estore points if you've just joined this month, which has only consisted of two days?!?!

finalfrogo

...and I say this just for clarification and distinction between your questions. Plus, when somebody looks at the initial post and sees all those questions, they think, "I'm not going to waste my time on all of this... too much."

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Here's a thought, not of a typical Christian, but from one who seeks to share the Truth. Jesus and Adam are the same spirit. That is why Jesus had to pay for the sins of Adam.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
EnhancedSpirit said:
Here's a thought, not of a typical Christian, but from one who seeks to share the Truth. Jesus and Adam are the same spirit. That is why Jesus had to pay for the sins of Adam.
that's a really unique thought :D

Karl R

thenight_templer said:
Why are we being punished for Adam's sin after he ate the forbidden fruit?
The story is allegorical. We are all Adam. We are all Eve. We all disobey. One of the first words a child learns to use is "No!" as the child willfully disobeys his or her parents. Even if god only gave one rule to us, we would still disobey it.

And have you taken a look at what humans will do in pursuit of knowledge?

thenight_templer said:
How do you accept that Mr X must be crucified to forgive the sin of Mr Y?
The same way I accept the jewish law that required a perfect lamb to be sacrificed for atonement of sins.

It's a symbollic act, and like all symbols, it carries power. Given the magnitude of this act, it carries a degree of power that I can't begin to comprehend.

thenight_templer said:
Isn't contradictory and contrary with this version in the bible: children shall not be punished for the sins of their fathers
Jesus wasn't being punished. He was making a voluntary sacrifice.

If my father gets pulled over for speeding, he gets the ticket. I can voluntarily choose to give him the money to pay for it.

thenight_templer said:
Islam does not accept the story of salvation and crucfixion as in QURAN
I'm aware of that.

Now, if I were to tell you that the Quran was wrong, because the bible relates the events differently, you would think that I was being very foolish.

How do you think it sounds to me when you imply that the bible is wrong because the Quran relates the events differently?

thenight_templer said:
ive been studing for years ,?!!!
Then you might be intrested in knowing that the words are spelled Knight and Templar.

DavyCrocket2003

I hope that I qualify as having a mind, lol. Here is my opinion about some of the questions you have asked. Take it for what it's worth. If you don't want to read the whole thing, just read the last paragraph.

We have a Father in Heaven (God) who loves each individually more than you or I can understand. He has a son: Jesus Christ. Jesus is very close and loyal to his father but they are not the same person. Jesus came to earth knowing full well the price he would have to pay for the sins of the world. Yet he came willingly. When the dark hour finally arived for Jesus to suffer for the sins of the world, and as the weight of the burden began to come over him, he realized for the first time just how much pain and agony he would have to bear. So much pain and suffering in fact that it caused him, the son of God, to tremble because of pain and to bleed at every pore! When he felt this he cried out to his father: Please! let this cup pass from me! Yet glory be to God, and I will praise him all my days that Jesus then followed up with: Nevertheless, not my will but thine be done. Jesus didn't have to die for us, or take our sins upon him, but he did it anyway. He loved us so much that he took our sins upon him, knowing that there was no other way for us to be saved. Think about what that means! He had lived a perfect life. He had nothing to repent of! He could easily have said 'let them take care of themselves, it's not my problem' and have gone to heaven, letting the rest of us fend for ourselves. That is why I worship him, because he loved me enough to die for me. If it weren't for him, I would be nothing! I would simply live, sin, die, then go to heck as would everyone else. No one is perfect. Because of Jesus we have a choice. We can either live, sin, die, then go to heck; or we can live, sin, repent, die, then go to heaven. (In John 10:18 speaking of his life, Christ says "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.")

No one is punished for Adam's sins, just as you won't be punished for my sins. That would not be fair. Thankfully, God is fair.
In the same way, the Jews are not responsible for the sins of a few of their ancestors. However the people who were responsible for the crucifiction of Jesus were guilty. They didn't believe Jesus was the son of God, but they did know he wasn't guilty of death. They commited murder by killing an innocent man, even though it was part of God's plan and good came of it.

Yes Jesus knew he would be crucified and willingly let himself be. Yes the Jews are innocent although Pilate, Ciaphus, the Jews who demanded Jesus be crucified, and all the others who had a hand in the crucifixion were guilty of a terrible crime. No one is punished for the sins of another. Jesus was not punished for our sins, he willingly took them upon him out of love. And though I don't know exactly how Jesus is able to take away my sins by suffering for them when he is innocent, I know it is true that he can, if I let him. I love him with all my heart and hope to one day thank him for what he did for me when I meet him. In this life I will do my best to show my gratitude by living his commandments and seeking to make the world a better place. Each day I strive to emulate him and become more like him. He is my savior, and friend and I will love him forever.

davy
i think you need to read my other post so you can keep on ur own explanations and your own thoeries
then we can start to talk
if u r ready for debating iam still here ;)

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
davy
i think you need to read my other post so you can keep on ur own explanations and your own thoeries
then we can start to talk
if u r ready for debating iam still here ;)

These aren't just his theories, there is a church 12 million strong that believe this.