• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One X, therefore one God

Ostronomos

X = matter or non-object. Information can have meaning without matter. This is how a misunderstanding of reality can be created by mind. Reality is comparable to self-configuration. Wisdom is information coming from a single source (reality). Meaningless information comes from many (objects).

My belief was incorrect we create meaning, just as our minds contain a self-configuration of reality, which is self-configurating along with reality (psychologists are still unclear as to what the mind is). Where the mind is not static and therefore not concept, it is self-configuring and therefore unbound. The SCSPL is intrinsic as well as is spacetime due to structure S which distributes over S (self-distributive). Spacetime is thus transparent from within. Where objects in reality are s, possessing the structure of one that merges the concepts and is self-dynamic and self-perceptual that is S. S is amenable to theological interpretation.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
X = matter or non-object. Information can have meaning without matter. This is how a misunderstanding of reality can be created by mind. Reality is comparable to self-configuration. Wisdom is information coming from a single source (reality). Meaningless information comes from many (objects).

My belief was incorrect we create meaning, just as our minds contain a self-configuration of reality, which is self-configurating along with reality (psychologists are still unclear as to what the mind is). Where the mind is not static and therefore not concept, it is self-configuring and therefore unbound. The SCSPL is intrinsic as well as is spacetime due to structure S which distributes over S (self-distributive). Spacetime is thus transparent from within. Where objects in reality are s, possessing the structure of one that merges the concepts and is self-dynamic and self-perceptual that is S. S is amenable to theological interpretation.

Eh?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The truth is there is two companions with us, that teach us, and are ever with us and inside us, the leader of our time and the Satanic misguiding force from Iblis, an evil Jinn. Through these two we connect to the kingdom of light (through the leader) and kingdom of dark shadow (through the Qareen from Devils). In this way, everything exists inside of us and we are interlinked.

Last edited:

Ostronomos

The truth is there is two companions with us, that teach us, and are every with us and inside us, the leader of our time and the Satanic misguiding force from Iblis, an evil Jinn. Through these two we connect to the kingdom of light (through the leader) and kingdom of dark shadow (through the Qareen from Devils). In this way, everything exists inside of us and we are interlinked.

Thank you for sharing.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

Information is physical. you can actually measure it in mass/temperature. Therefore, information has no meaning without the physical, and the rest of the argument is moot.

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He's talking about qualia a lot of philosophers in the past used it as proofs for God and the soul. Some even used it to say physical existence is impossible.

But his argument is even stronger in that he is using knowledge as the type of qualia and that is even a further proof of God. But most won't perceive it though it's a very short proof for guidance of God and knowledge being from God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The question of what is knowledge is a huge topic, but I do believe that search will lead to God.

Yazata

X = matter or non-object.

You are defining "X" as "matter or non-object"? So what is the relationship between matter and non-object supposed to be? What are you trying to say there?

For that matter, what does 'non-object' mean?

Information can have meaning without matter.

I'm not sure that I accept that. I'm not sure what information is or what its precise relationship is to matter. I'd wager that you don't understand it either.

This is how a misunderstanding of reality can be created by mind. Reality is comparable to self-configuration.

What does 'self-configuration' mean? What work is 'comparable' doing there? Again, what are you trying to say?

Wisdom is information coming from a single source (reality). Meaningless information comes from many (objects).

What if reality consists of multiple objects?

You lost me there. Something about mental representation I think, then it all dips into incomprehensible Langan-jargon.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's very intuitive argument that makes sense. Let me break it down to you

(1) Knowledge is qualia (non-physical) that is a reliable form and justified belief.
(2) That qualia must be founded in one source to be reliable and not multiple sources.
(3) That one source is best explained to be God rather then multiple sources forming it (as that the latter is unreliable and can't be basis for knowledge).

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
To mystics, they say God is the light of all light, and believe God is foundation of the the essence of knowledge and guidance.