• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One Small Step For Man....One Giant Leap For Carkind

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had to verify that CNN wasn't mistakenly repeating an Onion article....
SpaceX set to fire Elon Musk’s Roadster into orbit on back of world’s ‘most powerful’ rocket
Elon Musk to launch a SpaceX rocket with a Tesla on board 9:20 AM ET Fri, 5 Jan 2018 | 00:45
A cherry red Tesla Roadster owned by Elon Musk is set to be fired into space on SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket.

The private space company, headed by Tesla CEO Musk, hopes to launch what it calls "the most powerful operational rocket" from Florida's Kennedy Space Center on Tuesday.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I read the title as 'catkind' and I read it over and over wondering what this had to do with cats.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If you've got all that money, I'd imagine you have to find more and more spectacular ways of entertaining yourself.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He's a marketing genius. Where could someone get that much coverage for a brand without paying for it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
First car in space.... which if you think about it, makes about as much sense as the first folding lawn chair in space....but I have to agree, marketing genius

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you've got all that money, I'd imagine you have to find more and more spectacular ways of entertaining yourself.
Some time ago, I invented an ultra spendy yacht polish.
I should find that post....I can't remember the formula.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To bad..... you could have stowed away and got a free ride into space
I won't do space travel until it's of Star Trek quality.
Astronauts still p*** & crap in diapers.

Odd it is that I can post "crap" but not "p**s".