• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One more reason not to have sex with sheep

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OMG - this stuff is REAL!!!

4129289986_GoatBoy_xlarge.jpeg

Honestly...how can we sit by and allow this to happen????

Renji

Why have a sex with an animal while you can have it with your spouse? :p Unless of course it is something that might need a medical attention (or merely call of nature I guess).

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Why have a sex with an animal while you can have it with your spouse? :p Unless of course it is something that might need a medical attention (or merely call of nature I guess).

Men all over the world are famous for having sex with animals when there aren't many or any women around.

My question is, why have sex with an animal no matter the circumstance? It is interspecies and it is rape. It is SO wrong :cover:

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Sex with sheep is outlawed because the sheep can get pregnant to a man.
the product of the union does not live long after birth.
So on a moral & ethical stand point the USA regaurds it as a taboo that is not likely to express a good way to endulge in life!
I am no scientist, but this is blatantly false.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am over here cracking up and I haven't had a thing to drink (yet)!

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
Sex with sheep is outlawed because the sheep can get pregnant to a man.
the product of the union does not live long after birth.
So on a moral & ethical stand point the USA regaurds it as a taboo that is not likely to express a good way to endulge in life!

341193_460s.jpg