• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One more reason not to have sex with sheep

Skwim

Veteran Member
No matter how inviting they may look.
b58126d2.jpg

In a study of 492 men from rural Brazil, 35 percent reported having had sex with an animal at men who had sex some point in their lives. The report found those men were twice as likely to develop cancer of the penis.

The paper was authored by a team of urologists from centers around Brazil and studied men from age 18 to 80. Men who had had sex with animals also reported a higher incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Of the 118 penile cancer patients, 45 percent reported having had sex with animals, compared to 32 percent of healthy men. Fifty-nine percent of men who had sex with animals did so for one to five years, while 21 percent continued the behavior, also known as zoophilia, for more than five years.
source

Gotta say, I'm convinced, Brrrrrrrr!

elmarna

Sex with sheep is outlawed because the sheep can get pregnant to a man.
the product of the union does not live long after birth.
So on a moral & ethical stand point the USA regaurds it as a taboo that is not likely to express a good way to endulge in life!

There's a sex boutique in Boston on Newbery St. . They have inflatable sheep dolls in garters, not that I've ever been in there, mind you.

So on a moral & ethical stand point the USA regaurds it as a taboo that is not likely to express a good way to endulge in life!

Naaaah, I don't think that's true. The sperm is not compatable with the egg, not that I've ever tried, mind you.

Me Myself

Back to my username

Again, my cousins would prove you wrong.

:rolleyes:

lunakilo

No matter how inviting they may look.
b58126d2.jpg

In a study of 492 men from rural Brazil, 35 percent reported having had sex with an animal at men who had sex some point in their lives. The report found those men were twice as likely to develop cancer of the penis.

The paper was authored by a team of urologists from centers around Brazil and studied men from age 18 to 80. Men who had had sex with animals also reported a higher incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Of the 118 penile cancer patients, 45 percent reported having had sex with animals, compared to 32 percent of healthy men. Fifty-nine percent of men who had sex with animals did so for one to five years, while 21 percent continued the behavior, also known as zoophilia, for more than five years.
source

Gotta say, I'm convinced, Brrrrrrrr!
But what about women?
Is it safe for women to have sex with sheep? ;)