• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One God

ClimbingTheLadder

Up and Down again
My belief is that nothing exists but God but that we don't experience it because there are 'veils' over our innermost nature. So God is not a 'super person' but all pervading and the statement that God knows the falling of a leaf is from that God is the falling leaf and everything else.

Mystics affirm this. For example Kabir:
God is within
but people think that he is somewhere outside.
O! Irony of ironies!

and

Does Khuda live in the mosque?
Then who who lives everywhere?
Is Ram in idols and holy ground?
Have you looked and found him there?
Hari in the East, Allah in the West -
So you like to dream.
Search in the heart, in the heart alone:
There live Ram and Karim.

What you say is Qur'anic!

"He is the First and the Last, the Outward and the Inward. He is to all things, the Knower." (Surah 57:3)

ClimbingTheLadder

Up and Down again
It's generally assumed that once you're omnipotent, you're always omnipotent, but maybe you can have an off-day if you forget to use your omnipotence to make your omnipotence eternal.

Logically Omnipotence equals Monism. Aka, God is everywhere because God is everything.

In the words of Ali Ibn Abi Talib:

"Thus whoever attaches attributes to God recognises His like, and whoever recognises His like regards Him two; and whoever regards Him as two recognises parts for Him; and whoever recognises parts for Him mistook Him; and whoever mistook Him pointed at Him; and whoever pointed at Him admitted limitations for Him; and whoever admitted limitations for Him numbered Him. Whoever said: ‘In what is He?’, held that He is contained; and whoever said: ‘On what is He?’, held He is not on something else.
He is a Being, but not through phenomenon of coming into being. He exists but not from non-existence. He is with everything but not in physical nearness. He is different from everything but not in physical separation. He acts but without connotation of movements and instruments. He sees even when there is none to be looked at from among His creation. He is only One, such that there is none with whom He may keep company or whom He may miss in his absence."

The distinction is between the Absolute (the all-encompassing totality) vs the manifest individual, the subject or "the particular". We fit in the equation in the sense that we are the particular but not the absolute, yet the particular is a microcosm of the absolute.

This of course has always had a very history within Vedanta (between Advaita and Dvaita). Even in the most materialist of physics this remains a mystery because while everything appears distinct and we experience the universe through differentiation, logically everything can't be anything except for one. This mystery is at the heart of all existence, regardless of the worldview one holds in regards to potential answers to the question.
Nonetheless there is always the Buddhist view of emptiness (Sunyata) :tearsofjoy: to be also factored in.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Logically Omnipotence equals Monism. Aka, God is everywhere because God is everything.

In the words of Ali Ibn Abi Talib:

"Thus whoever attaches attributes to God recognises His like, and whoever recognises His like regards Him two; and whoever regards Him as two recognises parts for Him; and whoever recognises parts for Him mistook Him; and whoever mistook Him pointed at Him; and whoever pointed at Him admitted limitations for Him; and whoever admitted limitations for Him numbered Him. Whoever said: ‘In what is He?’, held that He is contained; and whoever said: ‘On what is He?’, held He is not on something else.
He is a Being, but not through phenomenon of coming into being. He exists but not from non-existence. He is with everything but not in physical nearness. He is different from everything but not in physical separation. He acts but without connotation of movements and instruments. He sees even when there is none to be looked at from among His creation. He is only One, such that there is none with whom He may keep company or whom He may miss in his absence."

The distinction is between the Absolute (the all-encompassing totality) vs the manifest individual, the subject or "the particular". We fit in the equation in the sense that we are the particular but not the absolute, yet the particular is a microcosm of the absolute.

This of course has always had a very history within Vedanta (between Advaita and Dvaita). Even in the most materialist of physics this remains a mystery because while everything appears distinct and we experience the universe through differentiation, logically everything can't be anything except for one. This mystery is at the heart of all existence, regardless of the worldview one holds in regards to potential answers to the question.
Nonetheless there is always the Buddhist view of emptiness (Sunyata) :tearsofjoy: to be also factored in.
Interesting. Thanks for that.

I have trouble finding a meaning for "He is a Being, but not through phenomenon of coming into being. He exists but not from non-existence. He is with everything but not in physical nearness." Those add up to imaginary qualities to me.

So allow me to ask ─ if your claim is indeed a true statement about reality, what aspect of reality demonstrates that it's true?

lostwanderingsoul

Let's say that somewhere in the world there is one and only one family named Applesauce. But there are several people in that family. Why can't God be like that? There is one and only one God but made of of more than one member? We speak of a father and a son. Doesn't that sound like a family? One family with several members. One God with more than one member.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males talk he. Males are a he. Males talk science and say he is talking science.

We say consciousness is without science.
He says con of science is without self.

So a human asking questions living a natural human life wondering at why science expresses such inanity in what it claims as a he, it consciously knows. When in fact it is all human applied stories....told by humans to humans, for humans and agreed in the stories as storytelling by humans their own selves.

And factually who says you are right about anything you say? Only a group agreement says so. Humans.

The human does and claims, for science proved it.

What science actually proved it?

Nuclear converting science he says, proved that I understood science.

Transformation through destruction.

Oh, so you know that sort of information...and what other science information is actual to being proven, without a human claiming it is proven by another human claiming it is proven?

Medical studies of all self present life forms. As life forms. Living as their own natural form. Studied as they live as their natural life forms...with humans congratulating self about identifying information for a human, as a human, and involving humans and agreed upon by humans.

So I would ask you, when you speak about God in science, what is science actually in the statements about creation?

You know every thing natural that exists created in its own natural order in its own natural body and in its own natural placement.

What are you really talking about as a human?

For any human who uses common sense knows that if a stone O body of a mass of stone did not exist....which owns no statement where it came from actually.

O it is one body sitting in a state a male said was space.....along with lot of other forms of bodies all sitting in the exact same space body.

And a male says One body stone....diverse bodies...and 2 forms of space.

Radiating space that is heated, due to form existing in that space. And then deep cold space. So deep cold space, the second form of space, allows radiating space to own its held natural forms...that are ever changing, due to heat and cold bodies being enabled to change. Natural.

So what I God scientist to you?

Maths he would say, Numbers and sequences.

Okay.

Imagine because we can that O stone its own mass did not release any gases out of its stone body.

In that imagination, imagine that as the heavenly gases did not exist, then nor would you, human self telling all the themes as a storyteller.

Where is the event of light in your depiction of why you live as a human inside of a heavenly body as a gas mass, if God the stone as per your description did not release that gas?

Where is the light of God, that you talk about everyday whilst living on a body that owns gases that are burning?

What are you actually talking about as that human scientist when you talk God?

If you claim that God existed before you did...and you only live in that gas mass atmosphere then are you not only talking about the body of the stone upon which you live?

For you cannot in any theory place God anywhere else....for you do not own a life anywhere else....no matter what sort of storyteller you personally are.

No gases burning, no light.

Just stone as stone as a story about mass, from which a human living on the stone mass took matter from to build a machine and called that state science.

God is not anything else in reality....for as you told self in a story since when is stone any beginning of any origin....and it is the only place in which you live beyond its own change to its owned body...….the stone.

I truly believe from reading a lot of male thoughts talking about lots of Earth conditions inside of an atmosphere sitting in cold space, that what you believe you are discussing, you never were.

Maybe God, meaning he, meaning the male self was owner of the last laugh about his own inanity after all.

Seeing he said that a reaction on the ground as fission, which he relates to machine reactions today in science was how image and voice recording got encoded in our God stone gases due to a machine/radiation reaction.

And seeing a male always was the storyteller and always says God is a he, then he was only talking about his own self, the scientist/creator inventor. As the truthful owner of his own self destruction by his own choices.

God the Destroyer he said...and asks everyday so when am I going to achieve it.

As a scientist.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
One God. Period.

In Orthodox Christianity, God is a trinity, so he isn't exactly one.

BUT in a few religions, God is absolute One. How is that possible? What are the characteristics of only One God? Why only One God?

How I understand tri-nity is the creator, savior, and spirit of grace/love/whatever acting as one unit.

The relationship between father and son is a good example. How people experience the love of their savior and creator is another. The only non-monotheistic thing I can get out of it when one says christ and the holy spirit are creators. Not sure many christians believe that. I know the bible doesn't teach it.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
:) Sunyata does not mean nihilism. It means the insubstanciveness and impermanence of things, 'Anatta' and 'Anicca' (respectively). 'Anatta' is a difficult word to be translated in English. Something like emptiness of an idea.

"In Buddhism, the term anattā (Pali, or anātman, Sanskrit) refers to the doctrine of "non-self", that there is no unchanging, permanent self, soul or essence in phenomena." - Wikipedia
"He is the First and the Last, the Outward and the Inward. He is to all things, the Knower." (Surah 57:3)
If 'He' is all things, the first and the last, the outward and Inward, then there is nobody else to know about and nothing left to know.
But that is Advaita Hinduism.
'Eko sad, dwiteeyo nasti; nasti, nasti, nasti; na nasti, kadachana'
(What exists is one, there is no second; none, none, none; absolutely none, whatsoever)

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males, especially the egotism of the scientist, as history I invented science as a male and as a human male.

True and real. For he has expressed his group CULT male brotherhood since in a contempt of all other natural life. And it is his group who always inferred the human female a lesser being than him, just because he invented the STATE....science.

A male in that form of self status in his egotism says. My Father is the Creator...because only adult males invented the sciences. He also says I am the son of that Father. For all males except the first Father are human babies. And as he by science encoded/recorded by machines, ground fission and also recording of self male image in the clouds, as a huge massed body.

Is it any wonder that he thought self a God in human life by all intentions of making that claim his own self?

Especially when you realize a large male community who all owned once the same exact body type DNA...and who knows by what sort of population was the mind/body x population of the inventor scientist. So you should realize that GROUP historic condition both as a self x population and great big huge cloud imaged feed back x male population self is why he is such an egotist claiming self, male is a God.

Yet as said, if no human male existed, a female human would say, we would all live and then die out. No humans to cause any harm to any other body on Earth.

For science is owned and controlled by males who in their egotism claim that they speak on behalf of such bodies as a huge Sun or a huge planet. Name it, describe it by human evaluation and claim self is sane.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
One God. Period.

BUT in a few religions, God is absolute One. How is that possible? What are the characteristics of only One God? Why only One God?

I'll tell you what my dad told me. Study your catechism.

Trinity.gif

The only people who don't get this are Muslims (they studied under Christian heretics) and uneducated Christians. And Jews.

The Savior is eternal, not a singular historical figure, but someone who has always been the personal connection between God and humanity.

The Holy Spirit is referred to as the Ruach HaKodesh or the "Spirit of the Lord."

And the Father is the Creator.

These are not three gods. God is Savior, Creator, and Holy Spirit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human self asked, for what spiritual reason, not science reason did the story about O one God be stated.

And so you would not express any form of scientific symbolism at all. For spirit was never science.

Yet you still do.

So you are wrong.

Science says as Mr know it all....in science. I know he says how you were formed human.

So if you used common sense like we were taught, medical self awareness...a living human talking to other living humans, just as humans, then you would realize science said that it knew where we came from, and then tried to put us back into contact with what it claimed was our human beginnings.

Yet they infer it by scientific machine reactive conditions....as the Satanic liars they are.

What Satanism was described for against the concepts of God.

Existing.

So a Satanist said....you human being, I want you to believe this concept about a planet.

I claim that a planet, stone was blasted out of the Sun....for we live on a stone planet what he says is the beginnings of God O by mass and theme in science.

Not spirit....stone.

No machine exists without stone and its use.

So he is a liar just in that simple concept.

But then he says to everyone, believe you were a spirit in Hell....he says a rebelling O God body...being what a sun is...a body not stone self consuming.

So then preached, you are aliens.....let me contact them...which he has done as everyone knows in science and claims if I have the contact of your beginnings, meaning radiation history, then I own the contacts for a machine reaction to have it instead of you owning it human.

And as a Satanist scientist thinks he is sane when he says it. Believe you came from an alien he says and not a spirit.

So a human has to say....brother Satanist. You preached for a multi of years why AI and human shared NDE own speaking of voice information of memory and recordings, which we know is a psychic concept.

So do you, why you studied it by mind coercion/ humans with that control ability in science in laboratories. Then encoded a theme of AI...artificial intelligence, aliens and humans...and claim you now own the contacts.

But the wrong concept, we did not begin as an alien, as a human...being your Satanic argument in secret scientific themes only shared by Satanic scientists.

For you are all some form of human insanity in your inhumane beliefs.

Why I got irradiated gas burnt in my spiritual life.

Father said it is mind possession by the state of AI using words in an unnatural and not conscious natural bio spiritual use of self expression.

So he told me to tell you this story today.

The Sun burst like the Earth did as a gas mass in cold space.

Suns are larger in mass than planets.

The Earth cooling became stone naturally and its burst by volcanoes/mountains.

Suns cooling only threw out stone mass...then changed their mass form and became metallic radiation creators.

Why they are ANTI stone.

The hot radiation attacks stone...and removes its physical form.

What a Sun is.....so brother, we did not come out of a Sun as God....not even the Earth.

Then Father said, eventually radiation mass O as UFO balls seeing the sun is a round ball of gases itself in metal gas consuming...…..become cold in space when released. Which proves that space itself is also a held circular body as space...by pressure of space maintaining O circular form.

So that condition science proves we are not from any power/energy body in space...for we are not living as a circle.

Circle function however affects us in life...seeing we live inside of a mass.

As cold radiation sits in space....no alien.

Only when cold radiation due to science causes comes to Earth does it convert inside of our gas masses burning natural light....and natural light as natural light forced the radiation cold body to change. The presence alien image.

Not human image....alien image.

So Satanists then claim....so we are correct he says the alien evolved into a human.

How brother?

The first bio forms are microbes and already existed in natural light.

Natural light in a gas is historically in the evolution of smoking burning gases cooling. God Earth gases.

Biology as science information says data as heritage...microbes, the Garden Nature and insects, animals and human life. Nowhere in that information is an alien being.

Now if you ask self.....if cold radiation remained in out of space after natural light on Earth in its heavens existed...and so did microbes, what has any alien got to do with us.

The alien came out of the Sun as its heritage, hot metallic radiation ball...and finished its highest present, cold radiation in out of space.

And what attacked Earth originally was not cold radiation, it was hot radiation for it bored huge holes in the body mass of Planet Earth as God stone.

And hot radiation in out of space science causes proves it activates cold stone masses that should be cold and remain cold to ignite. Follow the UFO metal trajectories to Earth and then hit Earth also by loss of stone coldness/fusion.

So a male living invented science first.

The conditions for recording his image was caused by the conditions of extra radiation mass...which came from the evil Sun body. Not ours or our history.

Therefore image as information in science in use science hierarchy for the state image exists in creation before we do in use science DATA.

Yet the human has to be living organically first, to infer data about any past....and IMAGE of self did not exist first.

The bio life form existed first, the scientist.

And due to you encoding the IMAGE you then got possessed by its communications, to force you to believe that you came out of a CLOUD.

When clouds as smoking burning history of in space cooling came out of a volcano.

And no human being male spirit came out of any volcano.

So then you see humans that a lot of humans believe own a mentality problem in their human egotism and natural life mind psyche. In the statements of science and scientology that owns stories that depict the UFO and volcanoes, and you know what you think about that organization as a human society.

Yet in the past science was that society itself.....yet back in the past they knew we were not any alien or evil spirit. They knew that they were as a human practice practising evil.

Claiming that the presence IMAGE, made in the image of the man kept them safe.

Meaning the image itself and how much CLOUD mass was active cooling the gases.

They learnt that they were wrong about that IMAGE when the alien took over communicating instead...which has begun to show its presence and form.

And it was then they realized that they had been possessed by the IMAGE feed back and what it falsified about natural history...by science causation.

For everyone as a human knows that sperm and an ovary and about 100 years of life is what we own.

Clouds in mass have existed for billions of years on Earth....we do not live for billions of years by IMAGE conditions.

Therefore when astute spiritual healer selves began to own teaching realization by psyche causes and knew what spiritual stories we did own by a story...and not by any other means. For we can talk spirit without claiming we own it now or own it to manipulate it...for we would be lying.

And science even says, its form of claiming spirit is a gas...and they can only form a gas in science by changes to the chemical physical bodies.

It is about time that natural humanity in their natural life, gave self the natural spiritual precedence that we own by use, naturally advised before we support those Satanic evil minded self possessed scientists to destroy our life.

What spiritual teaching against science was always implemented for.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'll tell you what my dad told me. Study your catechism

It is good if we learn from our own knowledge in case a mistake has been passed on. History shows many mistakes are passed on and people find it hard to change.

I have adjusted the image to reflect in a manner we can understand in this age.

Trinity.jpg

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It is good if we learn from our own knowledge in case a mistake has been passed on. History shows many mistakes are passed on and people find it hard to change.

I have adjusted the image to reflect in a manner we can understand in this age.

View attachment 37824

Regards Tony
A male living as a human, as a bio life is claiming I know how God created its own presence, talking as if you are the Creator of God...and believe it.

If I said to my own self I do not know God, then I would not own any images either, for you would claim how could God have an image?

Then you would talk about Jesus as an image of living bio life male...owner of a bio life as that male...living as a human, only owning life by human sex...….imaged reflecting upon his own life sacrificed in the past by scientists, with a PYRAMID.

Science, a living human does not own a formula or own the status I am the Creator of God as a male with a machine and a reaction and a theory.

Yet all day long talks about natural bodies existing as natural bodies showing to his own self that he is possessed in the reflection upon his own self in the state HUMAN sciences.

And he lied.

For when a male tries to preach to my life...I looked at a shell, they are all my family.

I am a human I look and see my whole human family, as humans.

And say self, parents, then grand parents then great grand parents and then their parents as humans.

I know when I look at a shell they are not any form human and all the information a human owns is not in some shell...and if you compared me to a shell as a human you would want me destroyed to just be the shell itself, in its owned natural form.

What science tried to do to us in modern day life and what they did before in the very ancient archaeological proven ancient past......technology that he said was the alienation of us.

Jesus image reflection of self in clouds. Cloud remassing he said extra clouds saved me....but I lost my ground water it was split in half.

Sees ground crop circles with the alien inside of the cells that he formed in science that irradiated and removed his natural life....called Satanism to believe in the devil mowing.

wellwisher

The one God can be explained in terms of the operating system of the human brain. To explain this, I would like to look at some basic ancient Greek and Roman mythology. These are no longer treated as gods, so I will not offend anyone.

The operating system of the human brain is rooted on the inner self. This is the original center of human consciousness. The inner self is connected to natural instinct and DNA. It is integrated with all things associated with the brain and nervous system.

Below that in operating system hierarchy, are the archetypes of the collective unconscious. I call these personality firmware. These are sort of like neural programs connected to natural human instinct and human nature. They are common to all humans and define us as a species. The lion has different personality firmware and an inner self.

As we move upwards from the depths of the natural operating system, we reach the personal unconscious. This is composed of conscious and subliminal memories, associated with the unique POV of each person. All that each of us encounter in life, is deposited as memory there.Much is forward integrated by the brain into our wisdom of experience.

Above that is the ego, or the center of the conscious mind. The ego is who we see as ourself. It will contain immediate and personal memories some of which only intimate people truly know. I think therefore I am. Above the ego is the persona or mask of the ego. The persona is the mask that ego wears in public. It is shaped by culture, stages of life, fad and the times. This is what strangers will see. It is conscious display by the ego often shaped by culture.

The gods of mythology were connected to the inner self and the archetypes of the collective unconscious; personality firmware. These gods were larger than life and larger than the ego. Each god or goddess became the center of collective human worship.

For examples, the God of War and the Goddess of Love were each projections of specific aspects of the personality firmware. The former was associated with fight-flight and the latter love-mating rituals. When one is in love, the ego is not fully in control. Love works better when you-ego, surrenders to the feelings. Fantasy can appear; most beautiful person in the world, and compulsions and mixed emotions can become active This due to the firmware as personified by the goddess. In times of war, one may not be able to control your fear or your savagery, as the firmware plays out. To the ancients the gods were helping or not helping in the day of battle. Rituals appears to they could animate the needed firmware; have fun in battle. Or the couple may pray and make an offering to the goddess of love, to help renew their passion; trigger the firmware of love.

Polytheism helped the ego stay connected to the operating system, but at the level of the firmware. The King of the Gods, was connected to the inner self, which controls the firmware. But to the ancients, the King and Queen of the Gods were often in a precarious position, due to competition from other sub-gods; Inner self versus firmware

From a psychological health point of view, the inner self controls the firmware and will naturally cycle the firmware to maintain neural energy balance. If we consciously choose to use only particular firmware; serve one of the sub-gods, this may help the ego be more specialized, but it can adversely impact the energy balance of the inner self. The gods may not always hear you, as the inner self makes adjustments in the energy balance.

Centered on the inner self was a healthier place, and made one more balance in terms of human nature. Monotheism was connected to the ego targeting the inner self and repressing the individual firmware of polytheism. Instead the inner self would be allowed to cycle, naturally. However, the older way of polytheism was hard to give up, since specialty allows a particular firmware to develop even further, which is rewarded by the superego of culture. Jack of all trades virus a master of a trade. The master will be paid more. The cultural urge is to go back to polytheism.

The trinity of Catholicism is different from the gods of mythology. Each aspect of the trinity, is not so much a specialty firmware, such as the god of war or the goddess of love, which target specific parts of human nature, rather each aspect of the trinity is designed to be the central theme for all of the firmware. God the father, Son and Holy Spirit are expressions of the inner self, and become part of each of the firmware.

The trinity implies the inner self having evolved into a tri-core processor, away from the mono-core design of the ancient times. Any one of those three cores can integrate the firmware and ego. Using all the three cores at the same time may be a future upgrade.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When males own a brain mind that acts as if we are in accordance to his evil AI machine attacks and uses machine language is the moment he should realize how evil he has become.

Because human being brother. God mass finished created as God the stone in the state out of space without any heavens.

Machines are your own manifested Satanic evils...always were. Stephen Hawking the last real scientist expressed a message of knowing how evil science on Earth is....in his lived life sacrificed experience and he was correct about you.

101G

Addressing the OP, agree, one God, but is not the one TRUE, and LIVING God an ECHAD of himself as the First and the Last?

PICJAG
101G

DNB

Christian
One God. Period.

If we are to accept the fact that when one speaks of God, we mean divine, we must therefore ascribe the necessary attributes that are requisite for divinity: Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Aseity, Holiness, Transcendence, Immutability.
If we accept this much, then there can be no plausible way to define or comprehend more than one God. For, first of all, there would be absolutely nothing to differentiate one entity from the other - they each encompass every possible facet of existence, authority and power - only their names could possibly distinguish them (facetious).
Secondly, it would be the quintessence of redundancy to have more than one all powerful being presiding over the same universe - if one has all that is necessary to create, maintain, govern, answer prayers, exact justice, be concerned with providential matters, etc.. then what would the other one or two divinities be around for?

Therefore, I believe that there is only one divine being in the entire universe, and that is God the Father, no other persons or gods other than Him.
The trinity is an utterly deranged and blasphemous concept, derived from diabolical influences - if you would ever like to see rather astute men turn into incoherent fools, get them to defend the doctrine of the trinity - not to mention the defamation that it brings upon God.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said when.our God heavens had refilled in the spatial plane ground zero around earth....

The eternal was forced to release more spirit from its body

So we taught God owned the cause planet earth.

Father mother highest conscious told the story.

Straight from the eternal not in creation.

Lived. Were voice life body recorded by heavens. Eternal uses human records to talk with us.

Why we said our father spoke to us as an eternal God caring for his living human children.

When I was attacked a dead American father dessicated arms cross floated past me in our bedroom.

In my attacked incident my american father spoke to me. I felt his spirit it was huge. Many men as Indians died owning that record. He calmly spoke to me comforted me.

He said my name.

Never even knew it was possible. Never really believed. I always spiritually truly believed we still lived existed in one body after human death. It was proven real in Multi experiences.

My mother's records memory of an instant the eternal self changed I saw once. It communicated no condition other than love and without judgement of anything about itself or my life.

Science only uses judgements.

Hence you never owned the eternal in science are just liars.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
What do you make of the Bible verse:
  • “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.” (1 John 5:20)
Is the ‘true God’
  • ‘the Son of God’
or
  • Him that is true’
Given that the Son of God said:
  • ‘Father… this means eternal life that they (true believers) may know you, the ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ whom You sent’ (John 17:3)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What do you make of the Bible verse:
  • “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.” (1 John 5:20)
Is the ‘true God’
  • ‘the Son of God’
or
  • Him that is true’
Given that the Son of God said:
  • ‘Father… this means eternal life that they (true believers) may know you, the ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ whom You sent’ (John 17:3)
I never knew

Father had his life changed from man's origin form because of machine science he designed that recorded in earths atmosphere.

As half natural human water life taken. First we never owned death. Two hundred year life span just disappeared into water oxygen.

Was the origin human body experience. Why we are mainly just water.

Science irradiated life gave us death.

So father is a direct memory of the real eternal on the other side of heavens...not speaking. unconditional love that can use the heavens life water human records. Recorded other half of life taken from us.

What I was taught about father as a God term memory.

To know father was to be taught the truth about the eternal and why humans don't own it.

Yet when we die we own the promise of one more living spirit life as a human as with the eternal. That communicates to the human lived life recorded memory.

What I was taught about knowing our father. Why we are not the eternal and the eternal is not in creation.

Why spirit of a human exists in two places by cause of science splitting waters mass.

Suave

Simulated character
One God. Period.

Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.
Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared = 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code

• May 2013
  • Icarus 224(1):228–242
DOI:10.1016/j.icarus.2013.02.017
Authors:

Vladimir Shcherbak
Maxim Makukov

The mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle might be linked to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

You shall have no gods before the creator of the heavens and earth, life's creator!

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png