• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Once a christian, always a christian

Lain

The God of Abraham. Per his own books he wants a lot of us dead.

I'm sure He does. And since both you and I will die and are currently dying the Good Lord will have His way. As the Righteous Hannah of old said, "the Lord killeth and maketh alive." Blessed be He.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm sure He does. And since both you and I will die and are currently dying the Good Lord will have His way. As the Righteous Hannah of old said, "the Lord killeth and maketh alive." Blessed be He.
What's good about that?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well for one it'll cut off the evil done. There are many good things about it that I foresee.
What evil am I doing? And there's no rational reason I should be killed because I used to worship Jehovah and then I went to worship other gods.
Jehovah has an abysmally low threshold for what he considers immoral and wicked. It's so bad that someone can follow all the rules but if this person doesn't accept Jesus then this person too is considered wicked.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Only you and the Lord ultimately know what you're doing now and whether or not it is evil. "Man looks at the outward appearance but the Lord looks at the heart," I can't see that. All in my opinion at least.
Then I am doing no evil as if you ask me what evil I am doing it is none.