• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On your path.Do you do anything paranormal?That you think is important?

Frank Goad

On your path.Do you do anything paranormal?That you think is important?To me I pray to Jesus.Which I find paranormal.:)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
On your path.Do you do anything paranormal?That you think is important?To me I pray to Jesus.Which I find paranormal.:)
Yes, talking to God is paranormal, even more so when God starts talking to you. God is way beyond the scope of "normal Scientific understanding"

Definition Paranormal:
/parəˈnɔːm(ə)l/
adjective
  1. denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Yes, I'm a spiritualist, and spiritualism is a religious movement relating to the paranormal. Spiritualists believe that the spirits of the dead exist and that they have the ability and the necessary means to communicate and interact with the living, particularly through a psychic medium. And I'm a Wiccan, and believing in the paranormal is also compatible with Wicca. Based on my knowledge of Wicca, there are some Wiccans who believe in the afterlife and believe that spirits can interact with the living, and there are some who don't.