• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the other side of life.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Maybe it is impossible to know before we go there, but.

What is it that waiting for us just after we passing?
For those who have come back after NDE have similar, but still different answers.

I wish i could say i had my clear answer, but I have not :)

Any thoughts?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

For those who have come back after NDE have similar, but still different answers.

Any thoughts?

I play on both horses in effect, because I cheat. I believe in a God for which the effect is the same, if there is no God and afterlife.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well, right is to me a way of coping. I accept that you cope differently even for God.
Last night i was laying in my bed, thinking about why i have reacted the way i have for months now, and after a lot of pondering i come to the conclusion that.
If God exists and I can have faith and belief that get me closer to the God i believe in. Then that is my mission in life.

If other people do not believe in God, then it is their life and they do as they please.

No matter what happens after this physical life can be decided by how we live now (if God exists)
But there is a possibility that when I close my eyes for the last time in this life i goes black in to nothing.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Last night i was laying in my bed, thinking about why i have reacted the way i have for months now, and after a lot of pondering i come to the conclusion that.
If God exists and I can have faith and belief that get me closer to the God i believe in. Then that is my mission in life.

If other people do not believe in God, then it is their life and they do as they please.

No matter what happens after this physical life can be decided by how we live now (if God exists)
But there is a possibility that when I close my eyes for the last time in this life i goes black in to nothing.

I do it differently.
Here is my God. She made the world, but I know nothing of Her, because She is beyond knowledge. So I only have this world to go by and I choose how to do that. So I try to find love, but I accept that is me, but if it works for me, it doesn't nothing about the afterlife or no afterlife. And for God, if She exists, She is love, so I hope I have done good. But I don't claim God, because in the end, it is me in this world, regardless if it is from Her or not.

Remember I am a skeptic. I can do doubt and still act.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I do it differently.
Here is my God. She made the world, but I know nothing of Her, because She is beyond knowledge. So I only have this world to go by and I choose how to do that. So I try to find love, but I accept that is me, but if it works for me, it doesn't nothing about the afterlife or no afterlife. And for God, if She exists, She is love, so I hope I have done good. But I don't claim God, because in the end, it is me in this world, regardless if it is from Her or not.

Remember I am a skeptic. I can do doubt and still act.
Thank you for sharing:)

Is a person say "I believe in God" do that person claim God exist?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

Any thoughts?
Yes, I have some thoughts

1) IF you believe you are body, mind, emotions THEN there is nothing after death

2) IF you know the answer to "who Am I", so you know who you really are, a Divine Incarnation, well obviously there is not even death :D

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Thank you for sharing:)

Is a person say "I believe in God" do that person claim God exist?

That is not the point. If you pay attention it is not really about God. It is about how we treat each other and judge each other.
So some people do it with One True God for all humans. Others do it with in effect True Knowledge, Rationality, Evidence, Truth, Proof and so on.
The effect is the same, because they both do the same. They claim Objective Authority over other humans.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Yes, I have some thoughts

1) IF you believe you are body, mind, emotions THEN there is nothing after death

2) IF you know the answer to "who Am I", so you know who you really are, a Divine Incarnation, well obviously there is not even death :D

How does someone know that?

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
In case people are longing for "the other side", that's not a good sign. IMHO they should seek help.

Erebus

Any thoughts?

I think our views are similar here. I don't know what happens after we die and I don't believe it's even possible to know.

It's better not to dwell on the more frightening possibilities as to what might be waiting for us.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Any thoughts?

No thoughts. No brain to think with after the body dies.