• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the marality of homosexualism

Say for debate sake, If Jesus had declared himself a homosexual , would his father have accepted him and would the catholic churches stance on homosexualism be diffrent then it is today?

technomage

Finding my own way
Say for debate sake, If Jesus had declared himself a homosexual , would his father have accepted him and would the catholic churches stance on homosexualism be diffrent then it is today?
Most likely. However, since such an event didn't happen, the question seems ... somewhat less then relevant?

Perhaps, when you have a chance, you could expand upon you thoughts?

4consideration

Premium Member
Welcome to RF.

For the sake of debate, I'm guessing that his father would have accepted him.

I don't know, either way about the society he was living in.

And, my guess is that the Catholic church, being founded upon a belief in Jesus, would have a different outlook on homosexuality if Jesus had declared himself homosexual.

CMike

We would have to find out whom his father was first.

Whose rediculous?

You think that virgins, without sex, can have children (at least without artificial scientific assitance)?

Yes and there are.multiple accounts of evidence of this in the bible and i suggest you stop bashing catholics you biggot

technomage

Finding my own way
Yes and there are.multiple accounts of evidence of this in the bible and i suggest you stop bashing catholics you biggot
CMike is not bashing you or anyone else. Disagreement is not bashing. (Calling people you don't even know "narrow minded" comes far closer to bashing than anything CMike is doing.)

technomage

Finding my own way
being serious what do you jeewish guys think of the theories aboit the holocaust being grossly exagerated/never happened
Most theories like that are the product of those who hate the Jews or other non-"white" ethnicities.

I'm not Jewish. Those theories are lies.

lets be honest though we will never really know as the victors write the history books, also strange how the jewswent from being nearly eradicated to control banks/ control american polotics etc