• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Principles and Politics in Pennsylvania

As a liberal eligible to vote in the Pennsylvania 18th, I will ...

• ... vote for Connor Lamb.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ... vote for someone other than Connor Lamb.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... not vote.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
*** please note: this is in the "Liberal Only" forum ***

Assuming, of course, that you are eligible to vote in the Pennsylvania 18th, will you, a liberal, vote for Connor Lamb, vote for some other candidate, or not vote?

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Perhaps there are no liberals voting in that election posting on RF at this time.

I can tell you that if this liberal American were voting in PA-18 tomorrow, I'd vote for Conor (note the spelling of his first name). After almost nine years of expatriation, I don't have a state any more.

Nevertheless, I am very interested in the outcome as a bellwether for the midterms. Like the Roy Moore defeat, the losses that the Republicans suffer between Murphy's victory in 2016 and however the Republican candidate does tomorrow will not be purely due to disapproval of Trump or the Republican congress, since Murphy resigned in disgrace after a sex scandal involving adultery and abortion. He may cost the Republican candidate a few more percent, which won't be relevant to what happens in November.

The following was helpful:

Everything You Need To Know About The Pennsylvania 18th Special Election