• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Presumption of Guilt as block to find the Righteousness

questfortruth

I am recognized author of couple papers in Physical Review E. Then I tried another section: Physical Review D. Paper has demonstrated with rigid math, that not only a long rotating cylinder, but a natural object (rotating Black Hole's ergosphere) acts as time machine. The rejection letter contained something like this:

Thank you for considering our journal. Our reviewers have studied the manuscript and found no errors. However, our reviewer has a feeling, what a fatal mistake is there. Therefore, we, as your kind friends, strongly recommend you not to loose further time with us, but publish it elsewhere.

And I hate, when such unfriendly people write the signature: "Sincerely Yours, editor John." The false atheists do suffer from the culture and the centuries of history of the Presumption of Guilt: "the God and Verity is Guilty, until proven innocent." But let us break this block:

The proof of omniscience:
Let us imagine the Being, who knows everything. So, He must know also, what He Himself exists. Therefore, among the treasure of knowledge we have following knowledge: omniscient Being must exist. The question of God's existence can not be answered negatively, therefore the Reason and God can not be separated. There are no presuppositions here. Can you pick some? I can't see any. The Reason comes with God, the false atheism is a wishful thinking. The adjective "false" comes from the fact, what God is proven: the proofs are part of Reason, the Reason comes with God, so the God must be proven. So, the sentence "No God" is false, therefore the atheism is false. False atheist does not know how the life started (from absence of space and time), to call divine miracles by words (like abiogenesis) does not destroy miracles. So, the false atheists' sentence "No God" is baseless (baseless trolling of Religion). Therefore, the atheism can be called "false atheism". The alternative to false atheism is called "Anti-idolatry". The false atheism becomes way too bigger club, than it was before. In Estonia 3/4 are false atheists. In Russia - 1/2. The numbers are about 10 years ago. When a thing becomes way too popular it looses attraction. It becomes messy. "The Gates are narrow", says our Lord. The atheism is disproved already by Jesus Christ in 30 A.D. Then by holy martyrs, then by the Thomas Acquinas. These proofs are not destroyed, but mocked and trolled. So, the atheism goes with adjective "false". You will thank me for expression "false atheism" in Heaven.

Please list all details about all my flaws in proofs, otherwise, do not troll my Religion. I have the proofs of God and His Truth. So, by groundlessly calling them nothing, you do worship the Nothingness. So, you are nihilist. Check the definition of Nihilism in Wikipedia. The commonly used term "Presumption of Innocence" used in innocence before the Trump, or the state. But the more sensible use is the Innocence before the God. Therefore, it includes the freedom from an unproven mistake, an unproven delusion or an unproven hallucination.

(Quote from Some Thoughts on Faith and Knowledge (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру )