• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Palm Sunday the people cried 'Hosanna!', meaning 'Save Please!'

Tumah

Veteran Member
Not by calling out a verse from the Festival of Tabernacles, carrying the traditional Festival of Tabernacles palm fronds ... a few days before Passover.

Great job on that narrative John!

lostwanderingsoul

I see no point in reading a prayer someone else has written or repeating the same thing over and over. Prayer is supposed to be talking to God, so say what is on your mind in your own words.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is the essence of my answer to your question:

"Even if the heavens fall,
Do not let go the Hand of Truth;
Let despair and disappointment ravage and destroy the garden of your life,
Beautify it once again by the seedlings of contentment and self-sufficiency."

steveb1

How does your tradition call out to God for help and mercy?

My tradition is Buddhist and has no high creator god or any gods capable of "saving souls".
Therefore there is no petitionary prayer in Buddhism. Exceptions are only those Buddhists who have not been properly educated and mix folk religion with their Buddhism.

whirlingmerc

My tradition is Buddhist and has no high creator god or any gods capable of "saving souls".
Therefore there is no petitionary prayer in Buddhism. Exceptions are only those Buddhists who have not been properly educated and mix folk religion with their Buddhism.

So... you save yourselves?