• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On longing for Jesus.

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
Psalm 42:1 (KJV)
I long for Jesus. I am going through mental health issues, but my love for Jesus is way strong. I'm so in awe of Him. I want Christians to know you are NOT less of Jesus' lambs, because you have anger issues, or mental issues, or even addictions. Jesus will NEVER stopp loving you. He will never leave you, nor forsake you. If YOU have any prayer requests you feel comfortable sharing, I would love to pray.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Psalm 42:1 (KJV)
I long for Jesus. I am going through mental health issues, but my love for Jesus is way strong. I'm so in awe of Him. I want Christians to know you are NOT less of Jesus' lambs, because you have anger issues, or mental issues, or even addictions. Jesus will NEVER stopp loving you. He will never leave you, nor forsake you. If YOU have any prayer requests you feel comfortable sharing, I would love to pray.
This is so true. Love truly accepts you as you are and walks with you in one's spiritual journey.

Prayer? Well, I guess ask for wisdom for me.

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
This is so true. Love truly accepts you as you are and walks with you in one's spiritual journey.

Prayer? Well, I guess ask for wisdom for me.
Thank you. If it were not for Jesus, I would not be alive today. He is the ever present God in human flesh, as many Scriptures indicate. I can post them, if you want.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Thank you. If it were not for Jesus, I would not be alive today. He is the ever present God in human flesh, as many Scriptures indicate. I can post them, if you want.
No need to post. Because he suffered in human flesh, he understands and can run to us in our time of need.

May He continue to form Christ in you!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And just remember that the bad days make the good days good. I will pray for you.