• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On definition of Charisma

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
I heard voice. Not in my head, but from Heaven: "welcome to Heavenly Kingdom". So, I am already there.
It is just a formality:
If you hear a voice in your head, it is coming from in your head.

life on Earth now. I am nocking the door to scientific elite community.
Well whatever you do, don't let them know about your stuff on here.

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
If there is no chance for success, and some action reduces the chances 1000 times, hereby the action is good, then do this action. Because the chances does not matter so much.
So if you have no chance of becoming president, and killing someone will reduce the chances x1000, then killing someone is therefore good and you should do it.
There's that famous QfT logic again!

questfortruth

So if you have no chance of becoming president, and killing someone will reduce the chances x1000, then killing someone is therefore good and you should do it.
There's that famous QfT logic again!
No. The condition is what an action is GOOD and HOLY.

questfortruth

Did you just just call me a liar and untrustworthy?
No, because I love and respect you.

Let me rephrase my idea:

It is normal for ordinary persons to feel distrust and rejection against an unfamiliar, low score, unpublished author;
because the true information must come from a trustful source.
But journals are the Enterprises of Truth Making, which job is to deal fairly with
such unknown authors.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No, because I love and respect you.

Let me rephrase my idea:

It is normal for ordinary persons to feel distrust and rejection against an unfamiliar, unpublished author;
because the true information must come from a trustful source.
But journals are the Enterprises of Truth Making, which job is to deal fairly with
such unknown authors.
Thank you for clerify what you ment to say.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I have proofs because I was trying to write math proofs, not a description how to castrate a cat or something.
If you used that sort of arguments at your job interview, then we should be rationally confident that luck has nothing to do with you not getting it.

Ciao

- viole

questfortruth

Thank you for clerify what you ment to say.
It is normal for ordinary persons to feel distrust and rejection against an unfamiliar,
low score, unpublished author; because the true information must come from a trustful source.
But this self-protective instinct is abnormal for scientific journals; for journals are the Enterprises
of Truth Making, which job is to deal fairly with such unacknowledged, dirty, unknown authors.
Hollywood is the movie star making factory, and the journal is the Truth making factory.

questfortruth

QfT logic again
clerify what you

Friends, let me show you a part of my paper:

\section{To the Publishing Office}

Let me demonstrate a way how to work for the Research Progress more efficiently,
but I am ready to read the famous reply:
``You were steeped in sin at birth; how dare you lecture us!'' John 9:34.

It is Nihilism to reply ``there are no proofs'' without the report of mistakes.
F. Nietzsche defines Nihilism as rejecting an obvious truth, like 2+2=4.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Funny part is what the journal offices are replying in the exact same way as you here:

You have no Proofs, not because we have report of mistakes, but because we do not trust you. We trust only famous authors, Professors of Math. The famous scientific problems are not for you. They are for famous, established authors only.

I have pointed out mistakes in your papers. You have then said I was just being mean for doing so.

So it is of no use to point out mistakes if you don't understand that they are mistakes.