• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Freewill is the inability of a human to know what will happen to him tomorrow fully. The Freewill of people, God, and angels causes the inability to predict the world in 2023 AD solely by data of 2022.

The inability to predict the outcome of quantum experiments is well demonstrated in Physics. But nature has no freewill. The humans have the Freewill.
God knows all; and in the Einstein's worldview, the future is already existing and has happened: "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, 'It is finished.'" John 19:30.
Hence, while we can improve our Lives by willpower (e.g., accepting faith, quitting smoking), we cannot change our lives

and cannot miss Heaven if we are appointed to be there.

The point of living is to feel and experience Life because God is Life itself. Latter means that Life is the Highest Being.

The Holy Bible agrees with: "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

Last edited:

questfortruth

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32.

My way of truth in Physics and Mathematics is described here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360014214_INFINITIES_IN_RIEMANN_AND_ABC_CONJECTURES

And my scientific way in Theology and Religion is described here:
Does Bible interpret itself?

Contribution to peace and disarmament:
Doomsday Clock

Last edited:

questfortruth

we can improve our Lives by willpower (e.g., accepting faith, quitting smoking)
"Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father" Matthew 13:43

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” Revelation 7:9-10.

Last edited:

questfortruth

Humans are natural, and so part of nature,
Not in my Religion. And not in Quantum Physics, because the observer of nature is not nature. Nature cannot observe nature, for it is tautology.
not free will to change it.
Please read my thread with more thought power:

we can improve our Lives by willpower (e.g., accepting faith, quitting smoking), we cannot change our lives