• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Buddhism

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
What is high spirituality? But yes, it has low to no theism.

I think he mean, for a religion that has low to know belief in god(s), does it have a high sense of Spirituality.
Not Buddhist myself, but from looking at it from the outside and reading only a little bit about Buddhism so far, I would say yes it is Highly Spiritual.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Hmmmm, is "spiritual" synonymous with "transcendent" in terms of what is the nature of reality and all phenomena?

If this is what is inferred, then I agree with the OP.

Is Buddhism high on spirituality for a religion, with no theism or low on theism? :confused:
Gautam Buddha rejected the Vedic Religion especially 'animal sacrifices' in the name of religion at that time. He preached non-violence.
From the perspective of Theism, the Buddhist philosophy predicts a void after the stage of Nirvana - the sessation of material existance.
Theism is plural and a dynamic reality, so in that light, Buddhism does not reveal the highest platform of Theism ie, Pure Love of God.