• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

omw to California!

Kapalika

Premium Member
I am right now on the first bus to California, where I am escaping the wasteland that is West Virginia. I'm going across the country and just wanted to let you all know! The town I'm going to has three Hindu temples, and I have it arranged to soon after I'm there get an apartment with a Luciferian friend. I've done a lot of research on this and preparation ect Just glad I'll have access to actual transgender healthcare, a large industry to find a job in as an Audio Engineer, many religiously like minded people and of course it isn't raining 1 out of 3 days of the year!

I'll let you know what towns I was at as I go through them. I plan to meet a couple of online friends along the way, and if any of you are in a major city feel free to PM me the city and I can let you know If I'll be going through there.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I am right now on the first bus to California, where I am escaping the wasteland that is West Virginia. I'm going across the country and just wanted to let you all know! The town I'm going to has three Hindu temples, and I have it arranged to soon after I'm there get an apartment with a Luciferian friend. I've done a lot of research on this and preparation ect Just glad I'll have access to actual transgender healthcare, a large industry to find a job in as an Audio Engineer, many religiously like minded people and of course it isn't raining 1 out of 3 days of the year!

I'll let you know what towns I was at as I go through them. I plan to meet a couple of online friends along the way, and if any of you are in a major city feel free to PM me the city and I can let you know If I'll be going through there.

That sounds extremely interesting. Post pictures if possible if you see anything and have the time. That would be cool if you did.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Just left Columbus Ohio and met an online friend there. It was stressful the last few minutes as there was confusion with the tags on my checked luggage and I had to rush to the counter to get new tags. Then one of the workers got mad at me for I'm not totally sure what. Anyways heading further westard!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Is Granny going to ride on the roof? And remember to make a fine bowl of possum stew.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Be careful in Californiastan.
Some degenerates, apostates, oddballs, miscreants,
neuro-atypicals, backsliders, & malcontents live there.
Hey, @Shadow Wolf....I'm talking to you!

Shaul

Premium Member
My recommendation would be to avoid Southern California. Central California might interest you. Felton, Sausalito, Mendocino, Pacifica or Pescadero are all nice. But, be advised, California is very expensive. If you can find an affordable place to live it can be nice, but that is something very hard to find.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Well I hadn't had a chance to really post as my laptop was dead and I didn't get a seat with a plug for a while. Indaiapolis was a nightmare as per the last time I was in that station years ago, and Saint Louis was kind of confusing But I got on the right bus with my stuff.

*Country Roads starts playing*

*Smashes banjo and bans blue grass*

My recommendation would be to avoid Southern California. Central California might interest you. Felton, Sausalito, Mendocino, Pacifica or Pescadero are all nice. But, be advised, California is very expensive. If you can find an affordable place to live it can be nice, but that is something very hard to find.

You're about a year too late to change my plans.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Indaiapolis was a nightmare
'Nuff said. Indiana as a whole sucks. I plan to not stay long when I do return.
But, be advised, California is very expensive. If you can find an affordable place to live it can be nice, but that is something very hard to find.
I can't speak for WV, but I'm finding that although California cost more than Indiana, because wages are so much higher things are more affordable here.
And it helps that so far I have a much better net income after taxes than in Indiana.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Be careful in Californiastan.
Some degenerates, apostates, oddballs, miscreants,
neuro-atypicals, backsliders, & malcontents live there.
Hey, @Shadow Wolf....I'm talking to you!
And now I have a partner in crime here. :smilingimp:
Though I regret to inform I'm backsliding on the miscreant and malcontent part. So much that my "tooth and claws" mental defensive reaction is having to be lowered because people aren't the uptight Conservative Schleimscheißeren here.

Riders

Congratulations! I in Mesquite Tx small country suburb of Dallas and full of racists conservative Christians and trump worshipers. I so wish I was with you! I have always wanted to see Hollywood or La too!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

No! go back and save yourself...

Probably too late in posting this. :oops: