• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Older than You

croak

Trickster
Mother Nature Network said:
There are tortoises alive today that were 25 to 50 years old when Charles Darwin was born. There are whales swimming the oceans with 200-year-old ivory spear points embedded in their flesh. There are cold-water sponges that were filter-feeding during the days of the Roman Empire. In fact, there are a number of creatures with life spans that make the oldest living human seem like a spring chicken in comparison. Here's our list of the 10 animals with the longest life spans — and there's even an immortal animal. (Text: Bryan Nelson)
10 animals with the longest life spans | MNN - Mother Nature Network

I was totally taken by surprise with the koi. I never knew they could live that long.

Sadly, ravens aren't on the list. Ah well, I suppose I could shapeshift into a jellyfish....

Last edited:

Renji

How I wish that I could live as old as a tortoise and still look good look at that very old age...