• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old member who is new.

LoPar

Hi all. I have been following some of the threads on this forum on and off for a while and decided it was time to actively join. I will contribute where I feel I can make a difference.

I am beginning to question all that I have learned and all that I have believed. I have felt this way for some time but avoided introspection by ignoring the nagging thoughts. I realize that ignoring leads to ignorance so I plan to question all and seek answers.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Welcome Lopar!

I see........want a bit of the action now, hey?

The more, the merrier! I am glad that you have decided to participate; and I am sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit 'lost' - I think we all go through 'phases'.......

In case you haven't already looked, you might like to see :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you also ought to see.

Hey- there's one more rule :- enjoy yourself here!:)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
welcome Lopah
From a newish oldie

Terry
____________________________________________-
Amen! Truly I say to you: Gather in my name. I am with you.

robtex

Veteran Member
Hey lopar expound on those thoughts...what are you confused about what have you found? nice to meet you.

fromthe heart

LoPar said:
Hi all. I have been following some of the threads on this forum on and off for a while and decided it was time to actively join. I will contribute where I feel I can make a difference.

I am beginning to question all that I have learned and all that I have believed. I have felt this way for some time but avoided introspection by ignoring the nagging thoughts. I realize that ignoring leads to ignorance so I plan to question all and seek answers.
Hi LoPar...Glad you'll be joining in...that's the best way to find answers to what you are searching for. I'm sure your contributions will be benificial since a lot of people have searching times in their lives. I would imagine we've all been there at one time or another. Please feel free to ask the questions you ponder on and I can almost assure you that someone will have an answer for you.
Smiles,:162:
FTH

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, glad to have another active member. May the Lord lead you to the proper answers for your questions.

Natas

Welcome LoPar, hopefully here with us you will inspire and be inspired!

"Be true to yourself, be true to others, and be true to the Cosmos. Seek truth in all things. When we see the world as it really is, we are able to function more effectively in it, we are able to define our purpose in it more clearly." Dr. Huston Smith