• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old Math & New Math

newcastle

THIS IS THE OLD MATH...

Jesus said "I and the Father are ONE" (John 10:30) (Matthew 28:18)

This equates to the Father + the Son + the Holy Spirt = GOD
Father[1] + Son[1] + Holy Spirit[1] = GOD[1]

[1] + [1] + [1] = [1]

Every US fiscal policies are based on the trinity equation..

Example, new adminstration inherits 2 Trillion national debt, fiscal policy makers
add 2 Trillion in their first term and 2 more Trillion in their second term, at the
adminstrations end the national debt should be at 2 Trillion..

[2Tr] inherit debt + [2Tr] first term + [2Tr] second term = [2Tr] national debt end of term..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE NEW MATH...

144,000 faithfuls ~ [6] = 24,000
24,000 ~ [6] = 4,000
4,000 ~ [6] = 666.666666

BOOK OF ENOCH
The Sixth Heaven.

2En,19- 3These are the archangels who are above angels, measure all life in heaven
and on earth, and write all the souls of men, and all their deeds, and their lives before
the Lord’s face;
in their midst are six Phoenixes and six Cherubim and six six-winged ones. [666]

Cashless Society Coming Soon!!

FROM THE TRUE GOD...

Popeyesays

I and my wife are ONE. We are married, we have raised children together, we try to live together amicably. We are ONE in PURPOSE.

That's both old and new math.

Regards,
Scott

newcastle

I and my wife are ONE. We are married, we have raised children together, we try to live together amicably. We are ONE in PURPOSE.

That's both old and new math.

Regards,
Scott

You don't even make any sense, your just tee off that i beat you on our other discussion!!!