• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old folks and their wisdom. They say many truth's.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Thank you. We're people too.

I feel like you were probably looking me dead in the eye while saying this, too.

UOu.gif

Brian2

Veteran Member
"Are there any animals that don't poop? As a matter of fact yes there are: Tardigrades - These little alien-like critters only excrete when they molt. "

Tardigrade don't poop. Hmph.

Is it birds or fish that don't fart?
I guess if you watches a fish in a tank for long enough you might find out but it would be harder with birds, the answer would be blowing in the wind.

Brian2

Veteran Member
I remember when I was around 18 and a old man told me "show me a man that said he has never masterbated and i will show you a liar".
After thinking about it I figured he was pretty much right. Most if not all male's have. My question is, is it the same for females?

This should have been a survey for women only.
I wonder how that old man knew that.
It is the accepted wisdom and is supposed to ease any guilt or anxiety a teenager might have about having masturbated.
My father used to call masturbation "self abuse".
In the throws of puberty it did not stop me however,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but that said, the first time I remember having an orgasm was the first time I had sex with a girl.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I think most girls do. I was about 8 when I learnt how. They just don't talk about it as much.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it birds or fish that don't fart?
I guess if you watches a fish in a tank for long enough you might find out but it would be harder with birds, the answer would be blowing in the wind.

Fish don't fart. I was watching one of my fish tanks last night, and thought a fish may have farted, so I looked it up. Apparently, they don't.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Fish don't fart. I was watching one of my fish tanks last night, and thought a fish may have farted, so I looked it up. Apparently, they don't.

It seems also that birds lack the digestive bacteria the produce fart gas and there is a lack of evidence that birds fart.
All we need now is a game of trivia where we can show off our knowledge about farting.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems also that birds lack the digestive bacteria the produce fart gas and there is a lack of evidence that birds fart.
All we need now is a game of trivia where we can show off our knowledge about farting.

Good idea.

Just pull my finger to start!

We Never Know

No Slack
Seriously. Have any of you ever lived with a woman? Or are you still in male shock/denial? :D
I'm married and raised two daughters. So I reckon I can say I've lived with three women through the years. And I still think long hair on a woman is great.

And if you meant pooping/farting... I know some women that can put men to shame lol

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I remember when I was around 18 and a old man told me "show me a man that said he has never masterbated and i will show you a liar".
After thinking about it I figured he was pretty much right. Most if not all male's have. My question is, is it the same for females?

Yep, and can't think of a single friend that doesn't. You don't want to see the memes we have. Pretty sure millennials are all about this. What else do we have going for us, ha!