• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old folks and their wisdom. They say many truth's.

We Never Know

No Slack
I remember when I was around 18 and a old man told me "show me a man that said he has never masterbated and i will show you a liar".
After thinking about it I figured he was pretty much right. Most if not all male's have. My question is, is it the same for females?

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Never! Women don't masturbate, poop, pee, or even fart. Have you ever seen a lady's restroom? It has a large screen TV, a cushy couch, and high speed internet for WIFI. No toilet in sight. It's a literal room for resting.

That's my theory, at least.

Viker

Häxan
I remember when I was around 18 and a old man told me "show me a man that said he has never masterbated and i will show you a liar".
After thinking about it I figured he was pretty much right. Most if not all male's have. My question is, is it the same for females?
:oops::eek::p

Viker

Häxan
Never! Women don't masturbate, poop, pee, or even fart. Have you ever seen a lady's restroom? It has a large screen TV, a cushy couch, and high speed internet for WIFI. No toilet in sight. It's a literal room for resting.

Viker

Häxan
"Are there any animals that don't poop? As a matter of fact yes there are: Tardigrades - These little alien-like critters only excrete when they molt. "

Tardigrade don't poop. Hmph.
It's a similar and close enough thing. I bet they're still cute when they molt.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Seriously. Have any of you ever lived with a woman? Or are you still in male shock/denial? :D

You have a point there. After living with my EX, I saw and experienced horrors I never could have imagined.

We had to have the plumbers come and pull her hair out of our water drainage pipes 3 times in the year we shared that apartment... So gross.

Viker

Häxan
You have a point there. After living with my EX, I saw and experienced horrors I never could have imagined.

We had to have the plumbers come and pull her hair out of our water drainage pipes 3 times in the year we shared that apartment... So gross.
See. Male honesty and growth.:D

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
That's one thing I have always loved on a woman, long hair.

I've always loved that on a man... So much so, that when I was a young one, the pick up line most interested men used on me was "So, I'm thinking of growing my hair out..."

That's a drawback to my husband's luxurious hair...

Though its not all him. Our sons and I all have long hair, too... though his is by far the longest.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Wisdom is those who are not afraid to say they do. Mind as well say you can tickle yourself. Though it's more fun someone else doing it. ;)