• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old Earth vs Young Earth Debate

Which side of the debate are you on?

• I believe the earth is old

• I believe the earth is young

Results are only viewable after voting.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I politely asked into your skills so I can ask some questions, so what are your skills?

What do you mean by that vague question? And I have a hard time remembering you being polite. What are your supposed "skills"? You seem to be willing to give ancient people far too deep of an understanding by reinterpreting myths after the fact. The science that we have learned over the years always builds upon what was known before. It was not that ancient people were unintelligent, they mere did not have the advantage of a couple of thousands of years of study and learning.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
What do you mean by that vague question? And I have a hard time remembering you being polite. What are your supposed "skills"? You seem to be willing to give ancient people far too deep of an understanding by reinterpreting myths after the fact. The science that we have learned over the years always builds upon what was known before. It was not that ancient people were unintelligent, they mere did not have the advantage of a couple of thousands of years of study and learning.

My skills are based on 35-40 years studies of Comparative Mythology, Comparative Religion and Modern Cosmological Science.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR EDUCATIONAL SKILLS OR EXPERTISE?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My skills are based on 35-40 years studies of Comparative Mythology, Comparative Religion and Modern Cosmological Science.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR EDUCATIONAL SKILLS OR EXPERTISE?

Undergrad in geology. The problem is that you appear to have drank the Kool-Aid. You believe things about myths that no serious researcher does.

Audie

Veteran Member
I know, I have my doubts as well. One can claim anything on the internet, but one's education, or lack of it, usually becomes obvious rather rapidly.

Yep. Proof is in the puddin'.

I could SAY I am a great pianist.

Or maybe a sports expert, till I am
on the radio and have to say something.

It is so quick and easy to smoke someone
out when they pretend to know somehting
about science.

One time this guy was saying he is a doctor.

I asked which bone is the astragalus.

He started cursing me. :D

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yep. Proof is in the puddin'.

I could SAY I am a great pianist.

Or maybe a sports expert, till I am
on the radio and have to say something.

It is so quick and easy to smoke someone
out when they pretend to know somehting
about science.

One time this guy was saying he is a doctor.

I asked which bone is the astragalus.

He started cursing me. :D
I had to look that up since I had no clue.

Native

Undergrad in geology. The problem is that you appear to have drank the Kool-Aid. You believe things about myths that no serious researcher does.
I´m a total novice in geology and I don´t know what you are drinking since you think you are able to judge something you don´t have any expertise in.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I´m a total novice in geology and I don´t know what you are drinking since you think you are able to judge something you don´t have any expertise in.
And I don't know what you are drinking since I do not know of any mythologists that put the strange spin onto myths that you try to. You refute your own claim with your posts here.

Audie

Veteran Member
I had to look that up since I had no clue.

Biology 421, Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy

It is a very hard dense bone with no projections
or other weakness, so they dont readily
disintegrate. In a place like Big Badlands
in Dakota territory, it is about the commonest
thing to see lying about.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Biology 421, Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy

It is a very hard dense bone with no projections
or other weakness, so they dont readily
disintegrate. In a place like Big Badlands
in Dakota territory, it is about the commonest
thing to see lying about.
LOL, I should have added "bone" to my search. I searched for "astragalus" and all I found were links to the plant with that name:

Astragalus - Wikipedia

Also known as "loco weed".

gnostic

The Lost One
Honestly, I expected much more from a member who is calling him/herself "gnostic"
I am in fact, agnostic.

I have been in the last 19 years, but I didn’t know I know was until 2003. I didn’t know there was a name for my “agnostic” position until the year I joined my first forum (free2code), where I am known as Storyteller. Free2code was a forum for programmers, but there was section in their forums that have a small religion section. It is where I met YmirGF.

Between 2002-2004, I have found and read the translations of the Gnostic texts of the Nag Hammadi codices.

I have enjoyed reading the Nag Hammadi Library, especially their creation myths, like The Apocryphon of John, The Hypostasis of the Archons, and On the Origin of the World, but it doesn’t mean that I believe in their myths.

I cannot remember exactly when, but between 2004 and 2005, I join another forum, islam.com, but try to use “agnostic” as my avatar, but someone already taken that name, so I used “gnostic” instead. Perhaps YmirGF remember what year we joined Islam.com.

When I joined Religious Forums in 2006, I kept my “gnostic” name instead of using “agnostic”.

And though I am agnostic, agnosticism doesn’t really define who I am, or what I do. I have far more diverse background and interests that I cannot fall into a single category of being agnostic.

I don’t know whether you have read my websites, Timeless Myths (1999) and Dark Mirrors of Heaven (2006), but they are webpages I had created as tributes to myths, legends and folktales.

I was going to create a third website in 2006, that focus on myths of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Ugarit and the Hittite Empire, but that was permanently postponed, because I have been terribly busy. But I still have the materials that I did my researches, typed up and saved.

I have no qualifications in comparative mythology or comparative religion, like you do, but I am just well-read on the subjects, and I have mainly created these sites, because I actually loved ancient and medieval storytelling, I have read many myths, not because I believe in any or all of them.

I do not need any qualification to create websites on myths that I loved to read and do research on.

I also love history and art, but it doesn’t mean I have be qualified historian or painter to shared my interests. I loved to played basketball, volleyball, hockey and table tennis, it doesn’t mean that I have to play any of them, professionally.

As to my “gnostic” handle. I don’t give a damn why you think I use this name, but at least I am patient enough how I got the name in the first place.

Yes it is. Unfortunately you don´t know what an ancient myth of astronomical importance is even when the text tells of a "center where the Sun and the entire Solar System revolves".

You have fallen into the trap of believing anything or everything to be real.

There is no astronomical importance that the Solar System orbiting some mythological “mount” or “mound”, because Mount Meru doesn’t exist.

In some myths, there are some sort of basis in reality, but other myths, like a deity, or a demigod-like person, or some beasts or creatures, or some places, are fictional or invented, but don’t actually exist.

Meru is just a myth, and invented “mount”, and it doesn’t exist.

But if you think Mount Meru is the galactic centre of the Milky Way, you are still wrong, because it is way too small to be its centre, since our Sun has diameter 109 times larger than the Earth’s.

No, Native, you seemed to believing in something that’s not even real.

Mount Meru doesn’t exist, and the basis for your insistence that the Solar System revolved around this mound, tells me you have seriously lost the plot, or my sister’s saying, “you have lost your marbles”.

Native

I am in fact, agnostic.

I have been in the last 19 years, but I didn’t know I know was until 2003. I didn’t know there was a name for my “agnostic” position until the year I joined my first forum (free2code), where I am known as Storyteller. Free2code was a forum for programmers, but there was section in their forums that have a small religion section. It is where I met YmirGF.

Between 2002-2004, I have found and read the translations of the Gnostic texts of the Nag Hammadi codices.

I have enjoyed reading the Nag Hammadi Library, especially their creation myths, like The Apocryphon of John, The Hypostasis of the Archons, and On the Origin of the World, but it doesn’t mean that I believe in their myths.

I cannot remember exactly when, but between 2004 and 2005, I join another forum, islam.com, but try to use “agnostic” as my avatar, but someone already taken that name, so I used “gnostic” instead. Perhaps YmirGF remember what year we joined Islam.com.

When I joined Religious Forums in 2006, I kept my “gnostic” name instead of using “agnostic”.

And though I am agnostic, agnosticism doesn’t really define who I am, or what I do. I have far more diverse background and interests that I cannot fall into a single category of being agnostic.

I don’t know whether you have read my websites, Timeless Myths (1999) and Dark Mirrors of Heaven (2006), but they are webpages I had created as tributes to myths, legends and folktales.

I was going to create a third website in 2006, that focus on myths of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Ugarit and the Hittite Empire, but that was permanently postponed, because I have been terribly busy. But I still have the materials that I did my researches, typed up and saved.

I have no qualifications in comparative mythology or comparative religion, like you do, but I am just well-read on the subjects, and I have mainly created these sites, because I actually loved ancient and medieval storytelling, I have read many myths, not because I believe in any or all of them.

I do not need any qualification to create websites on myths that I loved to read and do research on.

I also love history and art, but it doesn’t mean I have be qualified historian or painter to shared my interests. I loved to played basketball, volleyball, hockey and table tennis, it doesn’t mean that I have to play any of them, professionally.

As to my “gnostic” handle. I don’t give a damn why you think I use this name, but at least I am patient enough how I got the name in the first place.
------------
Thanks for your elaborated explanations here :)

You have fallen into the trap of believing anything or everything to be real.

There is no astronomical importance that the Solar System orbiting some mythological “mount” or “mound”, because Mount Meru doesn’t exist.

In some myths, there are some sort of basis in reality, but other myths, like a deity, or a demigod-like person, or some beasts or creatures, or some places, are fictional or invented, but don’t actually exist.

Meru is just a myth, and invented “mount”, and it doesn’t exist.

But if you think Mount Meru is the galactic centre of the Milky Way, you are still wrong, because it is way too small to be its centre, since our Sun has diameter 109 times larger than the Earth’s.

No, Native, you seemed to believing in something that’s not even real.

Mount Meru doesn’t exist, and the basis for your insistence that the Solar System revolved around this mound, tells me you have seriously lost the plot, or my sister’s saying, “you have lost your marbles”.
-----------
I don´t know if you are familiar with the myth of the World Axis? When studying Comparative Mythology, the most obvious meaning of this is of course the Earth celestial axis and the nocturnal point around which the stars seemingly are revolving on. Here the planets were called "Wandering Stars" by our ancestors and even the contours of the Milky Way was symbolized with several human and animal images which revolves around this celestial point.

But: When dealing with the numerous ancient Stories of Creation, another central point is important. As our Solar System is an integrated part of the Milky Way rotation. it also has the Milky Way center around which it revolves "as one unit" as the Mound Meru Myth states.

And just like the planets orbits the Sun because they once were are formatted out of the Sun, the Solar System orbits the Milky Way center because it once was formatted in the Milky Way center. This is (for instants) exactly what the Egyptian creation myth says - together with numerous other creation myths.

Of course neither the Earth celestial axis can be observed by the naked eyes nor can the rotational axis of the Milky Way be observed with our eyes, but this doesn´t mean it isn´t there and that it doesn´t participates in the ancient myths as an explanation of the World cosmogony.

I STILL hold my coins on the Milky Way center explanation as representing Mound Meru as the primeval mound from where the first firm matter was created in our Milky Way, thus underpinning that our ancestors did NOT speak of a creation of the entire Univers, but "just" of the local known part of it, namely the Milky Way.

This is my conclusions from studying the numerous cultural Stories of Creation and I know I´m pretty alone in this view. Which is sad because to me it speaks of the mythical/cosmological collective loss of a natural knowledge, which of course makes it difficult to discuss with people who primarily is brought up with the Abrahamic patriarchal religion where the ancient myths are personified and delivered as pure dogmas which "we all just have to believe" although most of the dogmas are unbelievable.

Gnostic, I have skimmed your Timeless Myths and Dark Mirrors of Heaven and you certainly have done a great job :)

gnostic

The Lost One
Gnostic, I have skimmed your Timeless Myths and Dark Mirrors of Heaven and you certainly have done a great job :)

Thanks.

Then you do understand that though I may not be professional, nor qualified, but I am no novice, concerning myths.

And I can tell you that though I am less familiar with Hindu or Buddhist myths, I know enough about Egyptian myths to know that you are mixing Hindu myths on Mount Meru with Egyptian myth.

I don´t know if you are familiar with the myth of the World Axis? When studying Comparative Mythology, the most obvious meaning of this is of course the Earth celestial axis and the nocturnal point around which the stars seemingly are revolving on. Here the planets were called "Wandering Stars" by our ancestors and even the contours of the Milky Way was symbolized with several human and animal images which revolves around this celestial point.

But: When dealing with the numerous ancient Stories of Creation, another central point is important. As our Solar System is an integrated part of the Milky Way rotation. it also has the Milky Way center around which it revolves "as one unit" as the Mound Meru Myth states.

And just like the planets orbits the Sun because they once were are formatted out of the Sun, the Solar System orbits the Milky Way center because it once was formatted in the Milky Way center. This is (for instants) exactly what the Egyptian creation myth says - together with numerous other creation myths.

Of course neither the Earth celestial axis can be observed by the naked eyes nor can the rotational axis of the Milky Way be observed with our eyes, but this doesn´t mean it isn´t there and that it doesn´t participates in the ancient myths as an explanation of the World cosmogony.

I STILL hold my coins on the Milky Way center explanation as representing Mound Meru as the primeval mound from where the first firm matter was created in our Milky Way, thus underpinning that our ancestors did NOT speak of a creation of the entire Univers, but "just" of the local known part of it, namely the Milky Way.

This is my conclusions from studying the numerous cultural Stories of Creation and I know I´m pretty alone in this view. Which is sad because to me it speaks of the mythical/cosmological collective loss of a natural knowledge, which of course makes it difficult to discuss with people who primarily is brought up with the Abrahamic patriarchal religion where the ancient myths are personified and delivered as pure dogmas which "we all just have to believe" although most of the dogmas are unbelievable.

Sorry, but all this is anachronistic interpretations, something that most creationists do regularly, confusing the timeline of two or more different events into one.

No one knew about the size and properties of universe as we know it now. What they could see in the night sky was the extent of “their world”, “their universe”. No ancient civilisations understood the universe having more than one galaxy, let alone tens of billions.

Not the ancient Egyptians, not the Babylonians, not the Hindus, not Buddhists, not the Mayans, etc, with their respective cosmologies and astronomy.

In fact, none of them knew that the Sun itself is a star. Everyone back then assumed that the sun was different to those stars they could see, back then.

No one knew before 1919 (look up Edwin Hubble or Hooker Telescope) that there was more than one galaxy. Everyone before Hubble’s discovery, thought the Milky Way was the only galaxy, the whole universe.

Although Andromeda and Triangulum could be seen without telescopes, they assumed they were just stars.

For the few centuries after Galileo, when telescopes were used before 1919, astronomers revised their views on Andromeda and Triangulum, and thought these were nebulae, and still part of the Milky Way.

Only when Hubble looked through the Hooker Telescope that he discovered they were galaxies from the Milky Way. And over time in the 20th century, many more galaxies were discovered.

You are mixing what we know today about the Milky Way and the universe, with what the Hindus, Egyptians and Mayans could see, and what they could see were very limited without powerful telescopes.

All you are doing, is interpreting the Mount Meru myth with what we know today about the universe, and even then, you are wrong. Wrong about interpretations, wrong about modern astronomy.

The Milky Way centre isn’t a mountain or a mound. And judging by the size of Meru, way too small to be a galactic centre.

The total diameter of the Milky Way is between 100,000 and 120,000 light years, while the centre is between 26 and 28 thousand light year in diameter. Our Sun is about 27,000 light years away from the centre.

The point is that your Mount Meru don’t match the MW’s galactic centre in size (eg in diameter). Your Meru supposedly to be 85 times that of Earth, but the sun itself is about 109 times the Earth’s size in diameter.

How can Solar System revolve around the Mount Meru, if the sun is bigger than Meru?

You are not making sense, not Subduction Zone.

You are also wrong about the Solar System being made from Milky Way’s galactic centre.

The current theory is that the Solar System was formed from the gas, dust and heavier elements after older stars near Solar System current location went “supernova” or stars that had gone from red giant stage to white dwarf stage.

Our Sun is at least a third generation star, categorised as Population I stars, because the core have more heavier elements (eg oxygen, carbon, nitrogen and all the way up to iron) than the older generations - Population II and Population III stars.

More ancient stars, Population III stars, were more massive and shorter lifespan, because it consumed hydrogen atoms more quickly than less massive stars. But during the majority of lifecycle of Population III stars, they contained no elements heavier than helium, until they either start fusing helium into heavier elements (red giant stars) or the more massive stars exploded as supernova events.

How the stars end depends very much on the star’s mass.

Stars that have similar mass as the sun, will go through the red giant and white dwarf stages.

There are lots of stars, much older than the Sun, inside the Milky Way. All those stars labelled as white dwarf, were formerly main sequence stars, like the sun, with similar size mass as the sun, but when it run out of hydrogen atoms into helium, it might start fusing helium into carbon, oxygen or nitrogen atoms, turning a main sequence stars into red giant. The star will grow in size, hence red giant, but the outer layers of the star will stripped away, until all that is left of the star, is the core. The star’s core becomes a white dwarf star.

That white dwarfs can be seen today, indicate that these star remnants are much older than our Sun.

The nearest white dwarf (Sirius B) is the binary system of Sirius, about 8 or 9 light years away.

Stars that explode, is when the core in massive stars completely collapse.

Materials from either red giants or supernovas are what causes newer solar systems.

The Solar System wasn’t form at the centre of the Milky Way.

You are not really being honest here when you think the ancients know a lot more than they actually do.

I am not saying the ancients were stupid. All I am saying is that they were limited to what they are capable of, with the technology that they did have.

If you they do, then where are the evidences for it?

You are basing everything on some stories, some arts works and some buildings, but a lot of these are based on your interpretations on how you wish they are true. So really it is just your opinions.

Native

Then you do understand that though I may not be professional, nor qualified, but I am no novice, concerning myths.

And I can tell you that though I am less familiar with Hindu or Buddhist myths, I know enough about Egyptian myths to know that you are mixing Hindu myths on Mount Meru with Egyptian myth.
--------------------
The very meaning of working with the topic of Comparative Mythology and religion is to search for the similarities in all cultural myths and of course one are allowed to mix one cultural creation myth with another culture. This is even logical to do since we all live under the same cosmological conditions, right?

Sorry, but all this is anachronistic interpretations, something that most creationists do regularly, confusing the timeline of two or more different events into one.

No one knew about the size and properties of universe as we know it now. What they could see in the night sky was the extent of “their world”, “their universe”. No ancient civilisations understood the universe having more than one galaxy, let alone tens of billions.
------------
For your record: Our ancestors did not understand the modern terms of "time" and "timeline" because everything works in cyclical motions. And when the numerous cultural Stories of Creation mentions "a beginning" this just refers to a formational stage where the known cosmos wasn´t formed. And ancient peopled did not mean a creation of the entire Universe, just the local part of it, thus including the Milky Way and the Solar System.

When dealing with our ancestors, we also have to consider their spiritual skills to observe the cosmos and who knows what they really DID include in the world perceptions? But I´m focusing on what our ancestors DID observe and what we all still can observe.

- Just as our ancestors didn´t consider "time", they also didn´t consider "measurements" as we do in modern science. When referring to the Hindu myth of creation, I really don´t care so much about the numbers, but more about the textual informations, i.e. "the orbital Solar System motion around a center as one unit".

In fact, none of them knew that the Sun itself is a star. Everyone back then assumed that the sun was different to those stars they could see, back then.
------------
I think it would be very normal to differ between the Sun and the dimmer lights of the stars and it really doesn´t matter since the Sun is the dominant player in the Solar System regarding the life on Earth. (Even the planets were mentioned by our ancestors as "wandering stars" on the night sky).

No one knew before 1919 (look up Edwin Hubble or Hooker Telescope) that there was more than one galaxy. Everyone before Hubble’s discovery, thought the Milky Way was the only galaxy, the whole universe.

Although Andromeda and Triangulum could be seen without telescopes, they assumed they were just stars.

For the few centuries after Galileo, when telescopes were used before 1919, astronomers revised their views on Andromeda and Triangulum, and thought these were nebulae, and still part of the Milky Way.

Only when Hubble looked through the Hooker Telescope that he discovered they were galaxies from the Milky Way. And over time in the 20th century, many more galaxies were discovered.

You are mixing what we know today about the Milky Way and the universe, with what the Hindus, Egyptians and Mayans could see, and what they could see were very limited without powerful telescopes.
--------------
Of course I´m mixing modern and ancient knowledge of the local part of the Universe. I use ancient explanations and texts and try to support these with observations from modern science and I see no problems in taking for instants the Egyptian myth of the Great Milky Way goddess, Hathor, and read what our ancestors thought of and meant with this myth. They spoke of a creation and then it is the job of modern people to interpret the cosmic symbolism of "giving birth" and see how the female part of a creation function in the Milky Way.

Again, the discoveries in the modern "timeline" dosn´t work with the ancient people perception and NO ONE really knows what our ancestors could observe beyond the local part of the Universe.

You are also wrong about the Solar System being made from Milky Way’s galactic centre.

The current theory is that the Solar System was formed from the gas, dust and heavier elements after older stars near Solar System current location went “supernova” or stars that had gone from red giant stage to white dwarf stage.
----------

I notice that you lean your head very much to the ideas in the Standard Cosmology and its hypothesis about the formation of the Solar System formed by a local cloud of dust and gas which suddenly decided to collapse under it´s own gravitational forces - without explaining the dynamics itself.

The Standard Cosmology operates just with gravitational attractions, collapses and explosions and as such this Standard Cosmology only operates with 1/4 of the fundamental forces and ignoring the rest 3/4 part of the dynamics and it´s cosmic explanations.

Take for instants the topic of the problem with the Galactic Rotation Curve and it´s "astrophysical anomaly": The Standard Cosmology was expecting all the stars in our galaxy to orbit the galactic center in the same manner that the planets orbits the Sun i.e according to the gravitational laws. but this was wrong. all stars orbits the galactic center with the same orbital velocity compared to the galactic center and the gravitational laws were directly contradicted.

Then some astrophysicists got confused because with such an orbital motion, the stars would be slung out of the galaxy and then they thought there must be a central force in our galaxy or some "dark matter" which prevents the stars to fly away out of the galaxy. The astrophysicists were contradicted and shown a different pattern of motion and all they could think of was to invent some forces in order to fit their (contradicted) calculations and hold onto the gravitational ideas.

Ergo: The motion of stars in our galaxy was/is not understood by modern astrophysicists, so HOW did our ancestors understand and explain the formative forces in our galaxy? Well, the Egyptian story of creation, the Ogdoad, spoke of a condition of "primordial elements in the primordial waters" with different but complementary qualities which came together and this formats the "first fiery entity" in the center, called Amun-Ra, representing the central Milky Way light and NOT the Sun.

The Egyptian Milky Way Mother goddess, Hathor" was/is closely connected to Amun-Ra and "together they formed everything in the ancient known part of the Universe". That is: The creation took place as a pre-condition of dust and gas which came together in a center and from there, everything were created and spread out as the observable contours of the Milky Way and its stars.

That is again: Where the modern cosmological science was proven wrong by concrete observations regarding the formation and motion in our Milky Way, the ancient understanding of the formation and motion in our galaxy was/is correct. The formation and motion in our galaxy takes place in the center and form there everything was/is moving away from the center, just like water droplets from a rotating two arm garden sprinkler which BTW very much looks like the barred structure in the Milky Way. This explanation is the ONLY possible way to explain the formation and starry motion in our galaxy - and our ancestors knew and were correct in their cultural telling of the Creation.

My method here was/is to read the ancient telling of the creation of the then known part of the Universe and then I took the astrophysical problem in the Standard Cosmology with the so called "abnormal rotation curve" in our galaxy and compared both explanations. Of course these comparisons are logical since we are talking of the same cosmological conditions in the creation.

You are not really being honest here when you think the ancients know a lot more than they actually do.
I am not saying the ancients were stupid. All I am saying is that they were limited to what they are capable of, with the technology that they did have.
If you they do, then where are the evidences for it?
-----------------------
I am as honest as I can be and evidently our ancestors were much wiser that some of the modern cosmological science comes up with.

We modern people are used to all kinds of modern cosmological instrumental inventions which shows us lots of cosmological images, but It really doesn´t take much instruments in order to plot the seasonal movements of the Sun and when observing the nocturnal imagery of the stars, we discover a point where the stars seemingly revolves around.

You really just have to have a stick in a circle and mark the solar motions with some stones or other sticks which marks the shadow lengths of the Sun and you have plotted the entire image and interaction of the Sun and the Earth. Besides these physical observations, our ancestors also got spiritual visions of anything small and big - and here the modern inventions of instruments and fuzz can be a direct hindrance and shut up the spiritual connection which we all have - and I certainly have got my part of cosmic visions.

The evidence of the ancient knowledge is embedded in their cosmological myths and in their symbolism, but this is all in vane if the ancient myths aren´t taken seriously and not just taken as ancient mumbo-jumbo and hearsayings.

Last edited: