• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oklahoma bill would establish a Bigfoot hunting season

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No one is, of course, asking the right question. Why would Oklahoma of all states enact a Bigfoot hunting season? There is a strong hint as to why in my previous post. Add that to Oklahoma's involvement in the biggest theft in NBA history and you have your answer.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Let's see, Bigfoot: bipedal. Human: Bipedal. What could possibly go wrong?
source.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No one is, of course, asking the right question. Why would Oklahoma of all states enact a Bigfoot hunting season? There is a strong hint as to why in my previous post. Add that to Oklahoma's involvement in the biggest theft in NBA history and you have your answer.
It being Oklahoma isn't explanation enough? It's not Florida, but does one really need to ask?:confused:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Oklahoma bill would establish a Bigfoot hunting season - UPI.com

For some reason, I thought Bigfoot was supposedly in the Pacific Northwest. I guess he gets around.

Who would pay a fee for a Bigfoot hunting license, and where would the money go?

Does Britain offer a fishing license to fish for the Loch Ness Monster?

It would depend on the tenet of the Bill, but this could be a pretty clever revenue raiser. Heck, I'd be tempted to get a bighoot hunting license if I ever wandered through Oklahoma.