• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oklahoma bill would establish a Bigfoot hunting season

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oklahoma bill would establish a Bigfoot hunting season - UPI.com

Jan. 22 (UPI) -- An Oklahoma state representative introduced a bill that would establish a hunting season for one of the state's most infamous species of alleged native wildlife: Bigfoot.

Rep. Justin Humphrey, R-District 19, introduced a bill to the state legislature that would call on the Oklahoma Wildlife Commission to designate a Bigfoot hunting season.

For some reason, I thought Bigfoot was supposedly in the Pacific Northwest. I guess he gets around.

The mythical ape has been the subject of numerous sightings in southern Oklahoma for years, and the region hosts an annual Bigfoot festival for fans of the cryptid.

"The Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission shall promulgate rules establishing a Bigfoot hunting season. The Commission shall set annual season dates and create any necessary specific hunting licenses and fees," the bill states.

The bill, if passed by the legislature and signed by the governor, would take effect Nov. 1.

Who would pay a fee for a Bigfoot hunting license, and where would the money go?

Does Britain offer a fishing license to fish for the Loch Ness Monster?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, but post-brexit Britain offers hunting licences for unicorns - commonly found on the sunlit uplands.

(a sad joke for brits)

As long as 1 foot long spears are the only weapon allowed, that might be OK. The unicorns need at least a 50/50 chance to win.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Oklahoma bill would establish a Bigfoot hunting season - UPI.com

For some reason, I thought Bigfoot was supposedly in the Pacific Northwest. I guess he gets around.

Who would pay a fee for a Bigfoot hunting license, and where would the money go?

Does Britain offer a fishing license to fish for the Loch Ness Monster?
no, a small cottage industry/reality TV subculture has developed tracking Sasquatch/Bigfoot throughout the wilds of America...even into the suburbs of New York City...:eek::rolleyes:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm all for it.
License and arm the Bigfoots (bigfeet?) -- but make sure they wear blaze orange -- for safety reasons, of course.

What would the bag limit be, I wonder?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm all for it.
License and arm the Bigfoots (bigfeet?) -- but make sure they wear blaze orange -- for safety reasons, of course.

What would the bag limit be, I wonder?
How would you get Sasquatch to wear blaze orange? He usually wears white and green. And please take note, he is armed:

f2d0f2d645ada5302454d61953d702a2.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In Oklahoma? 2 weeks, tops.
This family I'm friends with, the dad is 6'10, his son is 7'something, and they both have long hair and bushy beards. (Mom and her daughter are 6'0, so it's the land of the giants in their house). They travel through every year for a hunting trip.
Ill have to warn them to add armor to their vehicle.:tearsofjoy:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Obviously a Republican ploy to take out some of the long haired, hippie types.
Yeah but the joke is that, as we have seen from the Capitol riot, it is the wilder fringes of Republican support that have the shaggy beards and unkempt appearance, these days.:D