• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Okay; do you happily accept the world -- the way it is ?

chinu

chinu
Okay fine, there's NO God. If, NO God -- then NO God/anybody to blame for.
Do you happily accept the world the way it is already -- sufferings -- starvation -- evil -- chaos etc ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Do you happily accept the world the way it is already -- sufferings -- starvation -- evil -- chaos etc ?
I do not accept the evil in this world, and to end evil, the only solution is religion or spiritual practices.
Suffering, starving, is not the evil in it self, that is human beings ego, ignorance and evil mind that has caused others to suffervor starve.

What i disagree in your OP is the part of no God.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Many currently trying -- many tried in the history, but, NOT succeeded.
What makes you sure that you will succeed ?

Everyone can succeed in fixing something in their own way. Not any one person can change the world (typically), but every person can plant a garden. Although, there will never be an end to the problems, only more problems that need new solutions. That is our burden to bear.

Gargovic Malkav

What kind of improvement/solution does you religion predict to come by the time ?

Reunion with the Almighty God and Righteousness. How these things unfold exactly I don't know, I feel I'm being too presumptuous if I go too much into details, but God has given me Faith and a sense of right and wrong that works for me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
How much time left in actual ? :)

I'm not a prophet. And even if I were much more advanced, why should I know.

What I believe and feel is that the old order is on its deathbed and the new is being born.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Happy? How can one be happy unless one just ignores all the injustices, inequalities, stupidities, and all the rest that affects large numbers of people whilst merrily going one's own way? And I'm not sure believing in any God or gods has done anything to help this situation unless such saw all humans as essentially the same and didn't segregate in any manner - which few beliefs do. One demographic or another (the believers all too often) seems to be raised up or brought down (the non-believers), and is usually endemic in having such beliefs.

I'll be happier when I see progress towards more equality, less greed, and better attitudes to other life (amongst others) - and which can all come from reasoning rather than religious beliefs.

chinu

chinu
I do not accept the evil in this world, and to end evil, the only solution is religion or spiritual practices.
Suffering, starving, is not the evil in it self, that is human beings ego, ignorance and evil mind that has caused others to suffervor starve.

What i disagree in your OP is the part of no God.
How spiritual practices is solution to evil ? do you care to explain please ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How spiritual practices is solution to evil ? do you care to explain please ?
It teaches each person to leave evil deeds toward others, it teaches people to awaken spiritually, something evil do not want humans to do, because when evil is exposed it become weak and disolve because of the truth that religions teaches.

Evil hate the truth.

chinu

chinu
Everyone can succeed in fixing something in their own way. Not any one person can change the world (typically), but every person can plant a garden. Although, there will never be an end to the problems, only more problems that need new solutions. That is our burden to bear.
But, the continuity of problems -- then solutions -- then again new problems -- and then again new solutions. Its all continuity of problems -- never ending -- nobody can fix permanently.

Isn't this the wastage of time ? :)

chinu

chinu
It teaches each person to leave evil deeds toward others, it teaches people to awaken spiritually, something evil do not want humans to do, because when evil is exposed it become weak and disolve because of the truth that religions teaches.

Evil hate the truth.
Ages passed -- religions tried their level best teaching people to leave evil actions -- many left -- but at same time many new started -- world didn't changed -- world population of the both types of people always remained the same.

How is this a solution for the world ?

No. I don't think God ever represented any kind of teachings to END evil in this world.