• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ok, I've had it with OWS

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
The "movement" known as Occupy (insert local tag) has gotten on my last nerve. In the spirit of the words of Michael Grimm, I'm hereby founding a charity to buy each and every OWS'er a bar of Ivory soap, and a Greyhound ticket to the address on their government-issued ID. More details and how to donate will follow.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Source... cause all I can find is the exact same article on about 30 obvious rightwing sites. Just sayin'... would like to see this cataloged or confirmed.
Source - my entirely unresearched opinion of news I've seen (no Fox included).

If we take a Marxist materialist approach to the situation: the material conditions (i.e. cold weather) will control the fate of the movement. :slap:
Maybe they should've started earlier, eh?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
The "movement" known as Occupy (insert local tag) has gotten on my last nerve. In the spirit of the words of Michael Grimm, I'm hereby founding a charity to buy each and every OWS'er a bar of Ivory soap, and a Greyhound ticket to the address on their government-issued ID. More details and how to donate will follow.

Why have they gotten on your last nerve, and why do you assume they all need soap?

It's occupy Boston's second month anniversary today and they are planning a march and a party with hats and cake.
The Herald had some pictures. One is of occupiers dumping buckets of brown liquid into the gutter on Atlantic Ave.. Way to improve the sanitary conditions in the city, drains right into the river they finally got cleaned up.
I wish I could figure out how to post pictures. It's in my album if you want to see it.
Disgusting. :cover:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
It's occupy Boston's second month anniversary today and they are planning a march and a party with hats and cake.
The Herald had some pictures. One is of occupiers dumping buckets of brown liquid into the gutter on Atlantic Ave.. Way to improve the sanitary conditions in the city, drains right into the river they finally got cleaned up.
I wish I could figure out how to post pictures. It's in my album if you want to see it.
Disgusting. :cover:

Oh no! You're right. I can't believe I didn't see it before! How could I focus on their message and their goals rather than what kind of possibly disgusting things some of them are doing that has nothing to do with the movement itself? I feel so ashamed.

The thread is "had it with OWS".
Yeah, I m right. Their overall message is one of the betterment of all as they dump fecal matter into the streets. :areyoucra
And for goodness sake,no mirror spamming.