• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oil and Coal.

jwu

i was interested in the footprints in coal thing but all i can find is dinosaur footprints in coal
That's the ones i was referring to, perhaps i should have been more precise.

The footprints conclusively demonstrate that that coal deposit was not the result of massive uprooting, downlaying and burial of wood during a single deluge; as anything that could have left footprints there would have been dead by the time when the material that they are found in was deposited there.

@waacman:
Please do a google image search for "dinosaur footprints in coal". You'll get results; photos are among them. I cannot post links yet as i don't have 15 posts.

MdmSzdWhtGuy

Creationists tend to use the same trump card they play on everything that is troubling to their viewpoint when discussing oil and gas, the obvious old age of the Earth, evolution, etc. . . . God did it, He is omniscient, He is not constrained by logic, and could have done (whatever is being discussed).

Makes discussion nigh on impossible.

B.

Poster

MdmSzdWhtGuy said:
Creationists tend to use the same trump card they play on everything that is troubling to their viewpoint when discussing oil and gas, the obvious old age of the Earth, evolution, etc. . . . God did it, He is omniscient, He is not constrained by logic, and could have done (whatever is being discussed).

Makes discussion nigh on impossible.

B.

God comes to the rescue, and the creationists win again,
thank God for God, any doubts about anything? just bring on God, God is the answer
to everything, think up some crazy theories and if anyone puts up a decent argument,
bring in God and God will destroy all reasonable arguments.

SoyLeche

meh...
Poster said:
God comes to the rescue, and the creationists win again,
thank God for God, any doubts about anything? just bring on God, God is the answer
to everything, think up some crazy theories and if anyone puts up a decent argument,
bring in God and God will destroy all reasonable arguments.
Lisa Simpson (talking about being taught creationism in school): Today we had a test and every answer was "God did it"