• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh Sweet Irony: Mexican Citizens Block Americans From Crossing Border

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It takes up to three hours for the droplets to settle out of the air. Where do you think the droplets are, if not in the air?

It's in the air immediately surrounding the place where they were expelled or deposited by the sick person. It's not freely floating in the breeze coming through your window from miles away. This is why public health officials don't recommend everyone wear masks all the time, but do recommend everyone constantly wash their hands and social distance.

FAQ: Methods of Disease Transmission

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Transmission

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
BUT Trump might be a visionair, kicking out "china" (huawei) just before corona (or someone else whispered it in his ear). My guess is, that 'he' got a vision about a chinese virus, and naturally he thought about computer virus (backdoors) in all huawei smartphones. He did not see corona coming, but he got it close. It's like "silence before storm", it's all about reading the signs. The more you purify, the better you get at it.

Translation : there was ‘chatter’ about a virus which could destroy USA. The intelligence community assumed computer virus. Trump shut down Huawei. Close but no cigar.

Is that what you meant ?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
It's in the air immediately surrounding the place where they were expelled or deposited by the sick person. It's not freely floating in the breeze coming through your window from miles away. This is why public health officials don't recommend everyone wear masks all the time, but do recommend everyone constantly wash their hands and social distance.

FAQ: Methods of Disease Transmission

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Transmission

BUT when ALL wore good masks corona would not spread, like you said

So, this proves they still promote to spread virus
Probably this 'hand cleaning stuff' is good business, here in Holland selling 10 euro per liter

Oh yes, and 'testing corona' is also big business

It's mostly about dollars

I have seen so many inconsistencies said by WHO, that I don't trust them anymore.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
BUT when ALL wore good masks corona would not spread, like you said

So, this proves they still promote to spread virus
Probably this 'hand cleaning stuff' is good business, here in Holland selling 10 euro per liter

Oh yes, and 'testing corona' is also big business

It's mostly about dollars

I have seen so many inconsistencies said by WHO, that I don't trust them anymore.

I could just as easily argue you're shilling for mask manufacturers.

The truth is that the evidence isn't there to warrant everyone walking around with a mask on (and many laypeople don't wear them properly anyway). The evidence is there to support the need for hand hygiene and social distancing.

Listen to public health experts, people.

stvdv

I could just as easily argue you're shilling for mask manufacturers.

The truth is that the evidence isn't there to warrant everyone walking around with a mask on (and many laypeople don't wear them properly anyway). The evidence is there to support the need for hand hygiene and social distancing.

Listen to public health experts, people.
No

You said:
It's in the air immediately surrounding the place where they were expelled or deposited by the sick person

This is what you said, and it says it literally:
"Corona is in the air immediately surrounding the place where they were expelled or deposited by the sick person"

Which implies, that if ALL wear 'good' masks, then there is NONE expelling or depositing it (being Corona) anywhere, but in the mask (so no more new infections). AND if the mask is properly disposed of, then Corona problem is gone in just a few weeks.

Don't forget there are big players playing here. Big Pharma loves to patch you up, not cure you 100%. If you can still milk the cow, don't kill it.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
No

You said:

This is what you said, and it says it literally:
"Corona is in the air immediately surrounding the place where they were expelled or deposited by the sick person"

Which implies, that if ALL wear 'good' masks, then there is NONE expelling or depositing it (being Corona) anywhere, but in the mask (so no more new infections). AND if the mask is properly disposed of, then Corona problem is gone in just a few weeks.

Don't forget there are big players playing here. Big Pharma loves to patch you up, not cure you 100%. If you can still milk the cow, don't kill it.

Or, we socially distance, isolate, and wash our hands. Like public health officials have said. That has nothing to do with "big pharma."

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
You did not get the point

No, I did get the point. You want us all to wear masks 24/7 for the next 2 weeks. Sorry, that's not going to happen, nor is there evidence it's necessary. Public health officials make evidence-based recommendations for a reason.

stvdv

No, I did get the point. You want us all to wear masks 24/7 for the next 2 weeks. Sorry, that's not going to happen, nor is there evidence it's necessary. Public health officials make evidence-based recommendations for a reason.

I see, that we see things differently. Fine with me.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The virus is spread primarily through droplet transmission. It's not freely floating in the air.
you didn't see the same science documentary I did

if ANYTHING can get above the tree line.....it can climb up

science sent a weather balloon five miles up
with a vacuum and a special filter
expectations of gathering small items......bacteria, germs, etc

they got that AND a spider

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And ….the upper atmosphere moves a LOT faster than the breeze down here

what happened in Wuhan could easily be here within days

approx. 450km per hr

Last edited: