• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official Proof of Soul and Freewill, and disproof of Multiverse and Big Bang

ecco

Veteran Member
Some professions have the professional diseases. Do the cleaners (garbage cleaner, window cleaner and office cleaner) have chaos in the head? No, because bodily work strengthens the psyche. And according to the law of growth of chaos, reducing disorder in an apartment means an increase in disorder in the head. But it is not happening. Therefore, restoring order is a manifestation of Free Will. This is a miracle. The apartment will soon turn into a landfill without a master's hand. And he creates a miracle, maintaining order. Free Will is Life, so an inanimate tornado will never gather a plane from a scrap yard.

On the internet, they laugh at the spontaneous generation of life like this: "it is very unlikely that a tornado passing a scrap yard will collect Boeing airplane tuncked and ready for flight." But some portion of the probability of this event the Creationists left (usually p ~ 1/10^{40000}).
I turn this portion to zero as follows.

If there were a lot of universes and worlds of quantum physics, then in one of the worlds tornado would leave the scrap yard unchanged, unmodified, "untouched". So, the energy of a tornado is zero. And this violates the law of conservation of energy. Therefore, there is only one universe - ours and the law of growth of chaos operates in it.

Why, if the gas explosion in the kitchen leaves the kitchen untouched, it is surely a miracle? Yes, because the explosive has cirtain efficiency. For example, the scale of hurricanes or earthquakes is based on the magnitude of the destructive action. If there is no destruction, there is miracle of God !!!

And my theory is confirmed by the fact that in Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics, it is not the global entropy of the system that is used, but the local one — the “entropy density”. There is because matter can move, the entropy has 4-dimensional density current, but in co-moving reference frame the entropy allways increases with proper time. And then indeed, the time-direction in co-moving reference frame is defined as grow of entropy.
That means, that any energetic action on this co-moving body will increase the entropy in it. That explains why tornado on the junk yard or explosive in the kitchen, or braking of the kitchen plate mean the grow of chaos in this area.

If we assume that the disorder (entropy S) on the kitchen table is determined to within an additive term (S+C), then at any time the arrangement of objects on the table can be taken for perfect order (this can be done not every minute, but only once in the history of the table, but this time is arbitrary selected). And if so, the transfer of energy to objects will cause an increase in disorder at any arbitrary time. Locally for the table!

So, if at the beginning we had a whole plate, then having broken it, the inanimate nature along can not put it together (or it happens extremely rare: one time in all 1000000 lifetimes of our Universe. Why human can invent robots to put plate together just in 30 years and after that in 5 minutes for each broken plate?). And yes, by making order in kitchen, we will prove that we have created the miracle of Free Will. Man is not a bio-robot. We must get life. The transition from death to life is huge jump. Thus, it violates the Darwinism.

Opponent: The multiverse hypothesis does not posit the production of impossible universes, just possible ones.

Therefore, they can not be used to explain adds (for some uneducated people, the probability of atheism is near zero, usually p ~ 1/10^{40000}), to fill the gaps in Darwinism. Therefore, God of gaps does remain forever.

Opponent: Please do not call your 'ideas' a Theory. The status of a theory is only accorded to scientific hypothesis that have been tested and refined and found not wanting. Your's is a long, long way short of that.

But if I call it a theory, you will hit me with a hammer?

Opponent: Proof is that which convinces. I wasn't convinced either that free will exists or that a universe-generating multiverse doesn't.

My proofs will convince a person, who is not a liar and not a troll.
The proofs in your rambling OP convinced me that you are a very confused person. Since I am convinced, I am not a liar nor am I a troll.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some professions have the professional diseases. Do the cleaners (garbage cleaner, window cleaner and office cleaner) have chaos in the head? No, because bodily work strengthens the psyche. And according to the law of growth of chaos, reducing disorder in an apartment means an increase in disorder in the head. But it is not happening. Therefore, restoring order is a manifestation of Free Will. This is a miracle. The apartment will soon turn into a landfill without a master's hand. And he creates a miracle, maintaining order. Free Will is Life, so an inanimate tornado will never gather a plane from a scrap yard.

On the internet, they laugh at the spontaneous generation of life like this: "it is very unlikely that a tornado passing a scrap yard will collect Boeing airplane tuncked and ready for flight." But some portion of the probability of this event the Creationists left (usually p ~ 1/10^{40000}).
I turn this portion to zero as follows.

If there were a lot of universes and worlds of quantum physics, then in one of the worlds tornado would leave the scrap yard unchanged, unmodified, "untouched". So, the energy of a tornado is zero. And this violates the law of conservation of energy. Therefore, there is only one universe - ours and the law of growth of chaos operates in it.

Why, if the gas explosion in the kitchen leaves the kitchen untouched, it is surely a miracle? Yes, because the explosive has cirtain efficiency. For example, the scale of hurricanes or earthquakes is based on the magnitude of the destructive action. If there is no destruction, there is miracle of God !!!

And my theory is confirmed by the fact that in Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics, it is not the global entropy of the system that is used, but the local one — the “entropy density”. There is because matter can move, the entropy has 4-dimensional density current, but in co-moving reference frame the entropy allways increases with proper time. And then indeed, the time-direction in co-moving reference frame is defined as grow of entropy.
That means, that any energetic action on this co-moving body will increase the entropy in it. That explains why tornado on the junk yard or explosive in the kitchen, or braking of the kitchen plate mean the grow of chaos in this area.

If we assume that the disorder (entropy S) on the kitchen table is determined to within an additive term (S+C), then at any time the arrangement of objects on the table can be taken for perfect order (this can be done not every minute, but only once in the history of the table, but this time is arbitrary selected). And if so, the transfer of energy to objects will cause an increase in disorder at any arbitrary time. Locally for the table!

So, if at the beginning we had a whole plate, then having broken it, the inanimate nature along can not put it together (or it happens extremely rare: one time in all 1000000 lifetimes of our Universe. Why human can invent robots to put plate together just in 30 years and after that in 5 minutes for each broken plate?). And yes, by making order in kitchen, we will prove that we have created the miracle of Free Will. Man is not a bio-robot. We must get life. The transition from death to life is huge jump. Thus, it violates the Darwinism.

Opponent: The multiverse hypothesis does not posit the production of impossible universes, just possible ones.

Therefore, they can not be used to explain adds (for some uneducated people, the probability of atheism is near zero, usually p ~ 1/10^{40000}), to fill the gaps in Darwinism. Therefore, God of gaps does remain forever.

Opponent: Please do not call your 'ideas' a Theory. The status of a theory is only accorded to scientific hypothesis that have been tested and refined and found not wanting. Your's is a long, long way short of that.

But if I call it a theory, you will hit me with a hammer?

Opponent: Proof is that which convinces. I wasn't convinced either that free will exists or that a universe-generating multiverse doesn't.

My proofs will convince a person, who is not a liar and not a troll.
Where to start....where to start......
OK.....
Yes, because the explosive has cirtain certain efficiency.
That was the easiest thing to fix.
Addressing the thermodynamic misconceptions would be too much work.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
The duration of such fluctuation is near the Planck time? Can the Boeing be assembled during a Planck time?
There is no limit to the size of the fluctuation. Howerver, the mean time between occurences increases with the size of the fluctuation.

Ciao

- viole

questfortruth

There is no limit to the size of the fluctuation. Howerver, the mean time between occurences increases with the size of the fluctuation.

Ciao

- viole
No. The fluctuation, which lasts a century is not a fluctuation of a law, but law itself.
The fluctuations are caused by quantum-mechanics on microscopic level.
The century is not a microscopic level.

ecco

Veteran Member
ecco perviously

The proofs in your rambling OP convinced me that you are a very confused person. Since I am convinced, I am not a liar nor am I a troll.

You sound like a god. Are you one?

If you think that it takes godlike powers to conclude that your rambling post indicates that you are a very confused person, then you are even more confused than I originally thought.

questfortruth

ecco perviously

If you think that it takes godlike powers to conclude that your rambling post indicates that you are a very confused person, then you are even more confused than I originally thought.
Don't mix holiness and trolling.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
No. The fluctuation, which lasts a century is not a fluctuation of a law, but law itself.
The fluctuations are caused by quantum-mechanics on microscopic level.
The century is not a microscopic level.

I think you are confusing statistical fluctuations (e.g. from thermal equilibrium) with quantistic fluctuations (e.g. in vacuum).

They are two completely different things.

Ciao

- viole

questfortruth

I think you are confusing statistical fluctuations (e.g. from thermal equilibrium) with quantistic fluctuations (e.g. in vacuum).

They are two completely different things.

Ciao

- viole
Give me link to Thermodynamics with your Fluctuations in it, and give me link to experiments, which show the existence of these fluctuations.