• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official Petition for the Dancing Banana.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It worked for the face palm

so please next a Dancing Banana:

dancing_banana.gif

Oh, por favour!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I would be willing to sign your Dancing Banana initiative, but I want to read the petition in full to make sure your organization isn't trying to slip in any other non-dancing banana bill proposals between the lines.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I would be willing to sign your Dancing Banana initiative, but I want to read the petition in full to make sure your organization isn't trying to slip in any other non-dancing banana bill proposals between the lines.

Petetion:

The Dancing Banana Proposal:

It is the wish of many human beings who frequent the religious forums that an emoticon depicting a dancing banana be added to the emoticon list. The banana will be yellow and will dance, meaning that it will indeed have to be an animated emoticon. The banana will include no apples, oranges, carrots, or any other fruit or vegetable of any kind. No pesticides may be used in the making of the banana.

Permissable are a few pom poms in the hands of said banana, but said pom poms may not visually outrank the banana itself. No other emoticons may sneek in the door at the banana's welcome party. A tight security system will be put in place if the banana is accepted into our society.

I _________________ hereby sign my approval to the Dancing Banana Proposal.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Petetion:

The Dancing Banana Proposal:

It is the wish of many human beings who frequent the religious forums that an emoticon depicting a dancing banana be added to the emoticon list. The banana will be yellow and will dance, meaning that it will indeed have to be an animated emoticon. The banana will include no apples, oranges, carrots, or any other fruit or vegetable of any kind. No pesticides may be used in the making of the banana.

Permissable are a few pom poms in the hands of said banana, but said pom poms may not visually outrank the banana itself. No other emoticons may sneek in the door at the banana's welcome party. A tight security system will be put in place if the banana is accepted into our society.

I _________________ hereby sign my approval to the Dancing Banana Proposal.

Hmmm....I'm not sure I approve of the discriminatory tone of this proposal; I'm not going to suggest that all dancing fruits and/or vegetables are equal, persay; I'm well aware that most tree ripened produce are inherently better dancers then say, their vipe ripened or bush ripened conterparts, but just the same I believe we should be tolerant and supportive of each others preferences in dancing fruit smilies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Wait a sec'. Am I understanding this correctly? This is a thread started specifically to add the dancing banana smilie to RF? Am I processing this correctly? An entire thread?

Whereismynotecard you diabolical genius! If only I'd thought of this earlier. I will see my robot/knifewieldingmonkey smilie on RF one day.
One beautiful day...

Hmmm....I'm not sure I approve of the discriminatory tone of this proposal; I'm not going to suggest that all dancing fruits and/or vegetables are equal, persay; I'm well aware that most tree ripened produce are inherently better dancers then say, their vipe ripened or bush ripened conterparts, but just the same I believe we should be tolerant and supportive of each others preferences in dancing fruit smilies.

Aren't bananas technicly seeds from a grass ?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

Oh, we can add the other dancing produce, but I simply put that in the petition to make it clear that this petition is ONLY for the dancing banana. Additionall petitions will be needed for the proposal of any other dancing produce.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Aren't bananas technicly seeds from a grass ?

Technically all sorts of things we call fruits or vegetables aren't really what we think they are. I learned all about it in Botany last semester. But it was indeed last semester and I no longer remember any specific examples...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, we can add the other dancing produce, but I simply put that in the petition to make it clear that this petition is ONLY for the dancing banana. Additionall petitions will be needed for the proposal of any other dancing produce.

Oh, good. We really didn't need any more trouble with the kumquat lobbyists.