• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Octuplets Born and All Alive

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
So she ditched her publicist and now has a full blown agent. (the same one as Rick Warren btw!)

How does she afford it? I had no idea that California's welfare system was so comprehensive!

No wonder she doesn't want a job...

wa:do

We could show his picture then (at 4 lbs 11 ounces) and now at 6 ft 4 and 275 lbs . And picture of me a terrified pregnant 8th grader..As an anti abortion advertisement.

I wonder how much money I could make?

il give you a pack of gum for it :D

ps
the woman is like a gremlin in a pool
s1gremlinstitle.jpg

ok you wanna play hardball, 2 packs of gum a shiny nickel and a picture of a mastercard, take it or leave it

Circle_One

This woman is a leech on society and the world as a whole. She should be sterilized and have all FOURTEEN children taken from her and put into foster care. She doesn't deserve the publicity, or the prayers, or the well wishes or the MONEY she'll be making from extorting her own personal zoo.

She's a disgusting human being and I feel filthy just talking about her.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
This woman is a leech on society and the world as a whole. She should be sterilized and have all FOURTEEN children taken from her and put into foster care. She doesn't deserve the publicity, or the prayers, or the well wishes or the MONEY she'll be making from extorting her own personal zoo.

She's a disgusting human being and I feel filthy just talking about her.

Again ..you are being a little subtle.Could you clarify or expound a little on what you think and how you feel?You need to maybe take some lessons from me.I know how to tirade and rant.You are lagging behind a little hun.:sorry1:

Love

Dallas

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I really don't know if we should be so hard on her. Sure, it's irresponsible to have so many children when you don't have a job, but theres plenty of poor people in the world doing just that. I know, that doesn't make it right. I always thought a womans freedom to choose was not just the right to have an abortion, but also includes the right to give birth, and to have as many children as she chooses. I think the world already has plenty of people in it. I think the mother has very bad judgement, and I think karma will kick her in the butt really soon. She poked holes in America's condom and now we're stuck with paying her child support. I already pay child support for my daughter, to a woman who I don't think deserves a dime from me. But I love my daughter, and I know she's being well taken care of with my money. I don't think the mother of those octuplets will ever admit that her children were a mistake, what mother would?

KnowledgeSeeker

I really don't know if we should be so hard on her. Sure, it's irresponsible to have so many children when you don't have a job, but theres plenty of poor people in the world doing just that. I know, that doesn't make it right. I always thought a womans freedom to choose was not just the right to have an abortion, but also includes the right to give birth, and to have as many children as she chooses. I think the world already has plenty of people in it. I think the mother has very bad judgement, and I think karma will kick her in the butt really soon. She poked holes in America's condom and now we're stuck with paying her child support. I already pay child support for my daughter, to a woman who I don't think deserves a dime from me. But I love my daughter, and I know she's being well taken care of with my money. I don't think the mother of those octuplets will ever admit that her children were a mistake, what mother would?

Yes, there are poor people through out the world that are having children the difference between her and them is that they are having these children naturally (sometimes only because they have been raped) and that most of those children will not live to see their 1st birthday. Her babies were concieved out of mental illness and a doctors intervention. Now the people of Cali have to pay for her life since she is not going to be able to get a job and care for all 14 children.

Circle_One

Oh, just for the record, she said in an interview that once the kids are old enough, she was going to go back to school and use the money from a 50,000$ loan to pay for her children. She already owes 100,000$ in school loans.

I repeat: disgusting, worthless, societal LEECH!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I still wonder where she got all the money for the IVF treatments.

And why she didn't use that money on her living children.

Circle_One

I still wonder where she got all the money for the IVF treatments.

And why she didn't use that money on her living children.

I've read a coupleof conspiracy theories that said the doctor did themfor free because he uses a non approved IVF, and only 2 of the 50 embryos he implanted survived, hers being one, so in order to make his practice seem better, and the survival rate go up, he paid for it himself. But again that's just theory, I've found no reputable source saying that.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I've read a coupleof conspiracy theories that said the doctor did themfor free because he uses a non approved IVF, and only 2 of the 50 embryos he implanted survived, hers being one, so in order to make his practice seem better, and the survival rate go up, he paid for it himself. But again that's just theory, I've found no reputable source saying that.

When asked in one article I read.She claims she has spent a total of 100,000 for all treatments.And in the past 10 years(I also read)..she has collected 167,000 in workmans comp injury claims.And she has recieved 50,000 in college loans during that time as well..Its possible if she was living with her parents she could have "afforded" to pay for it "herself".

Love

Dallas

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Just imagine... her children wouldn't have been crammed in a three bedroom house with three adults if she hadn't been so selfish.

Now she has 14 children in a three bedroom house with three adults.

Priorities are an astounding thing.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I really don't know if we should be so hard on her. Sure, it's irresponsible to have so many children when you don't have a job, but theres plenty of poor people in the world doing just that. I know, that doesn't make it right. I always thought a womans freedom to choose was not just the right to have an abortion, but also includes the right to give birth, and to have as many children as she chooses.
Despite the fact that the world is overpopulated, I still think that people should be free to have as many kids as they want, even if it keeps them in poverty. Reproduction is one of our most primal drives, if not the most, and who is anyone to decide the number of kids that is too much for someone else, or what their standard of living should be.

BUT... you can have as many kids as you want if you can do it naturally. OR, you can have IVF if you are having trouble conceiving and can afford to pay for it and support the resulting kids. When someone who is unpartnered, unemployed, and already has 6 kids uses IVF in order to have more children, that is immoral.