• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Octuplets Born and All Alive

Sacred Silence

Super Cool
Yes, I wonder if you can let such comments slide as ignorant filth?

That is, I view such comments as dog poop that I don't step on. Nothing more. Dogs poop because they are dogs - no sense in giving it any more thought or consideration than that.

(and it's always within reach...)

And I apologized because I didn't read her thread before I posted mine. And if thats your opinion you have greatly misjudged me.
-Sacred Silence

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
And I apologized because I didn't read her thread before I posted mine. And if thats your opinion you have greatly misjudged me.
-Sacred Silence

Its O.K..I think he was being "protective" of me more so than trying to insult or misjudge you..

You would have to understand some of what goes on around here sometimes.The way people here that are pro-choice. are talked to.And especially to the women who have the gall to admit they have had an abortion.Including being told we belong in prison.

Anyway..I don't want to side track the thread to much.I just see the irony in my own circumstances.Im the iresponible one for letting myself get pregnant.And choosign abortion and it makes me as good as a felony murderer.But this woman DELIBERATELY takes extreme measures to get pregnant and it results in 14 children she KNEW she could not take care of or afford and Im helping to pay for it.

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Sacred Silence

Super Cool
Anyway..I don't want to side track the thread to much.I just see the irony in my own circumstances.Im the iresponible one for letting myself get pregnant.And choosign abortion and it makes me as good as a felony murderer.But this woman DELIBERATELY has 14 she can not take care of or afford and Im helping to pay for it.

Love

Dallas
Yeah I can see where you guys are coming from. And I still feel really bad.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I started feeling bad myself.I just wanted to say..I dont think there is anything wrong with finding yourself in a position of needing public assistance for your children.There is absolutely no disgrace or shame in that.And that is what we(all of us) pay(in part) our taxes for.

But this woman sounds like she mapped that out ahead of time possibly before she had any children.And I dont even think she wanted "money" for herself.I just think she wanted a LOT of children and couldnt afford it and knew it .. and had them anyway knowing someone else would pay for that "luxury".Starting with her own parents pocket book.

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I think the safer way to "get away " with that..Is to give them just a "tad" bit of Brandy you know? Just a "thimble full".

Because if you put a sock in it..??they could get a stuffed up nose or something and suffocate.Plus the Brandy will "relax" them and make them just a little calmer and they can sleep that way.

Plus you can turn the music up really loud when you leave.(nursery rhymes or Barney)That way no one can hear them if they decide to protest.

I think a gag is going beyond what a responsible parent should do when they want to go to dinner and leave the cherubs at home. :sorry1:

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Elessar

I'm sorry, but having 14 kids intentionally is insane. Especially all under the age of 7. I mean, I had friends who had problems, so they had three eggs implanted - they came up with four babies! But, at least with them, father's a surgeon and the mother's a professor, so they can at least afford to FEED all four of them, and maybe even college.

People who already have children shouldn't get in vitro fertilization.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
yes. i would replace "seven" with "eight", but... ;)

good luck and God's blessings to her and her kids. glad they all made it!

Im glad they all made it too.But its NOT "Gods " "blessings" ..Its millions of dollars of sweat off of others people backs.Other people are WORKING to pay for her "blessings".(plural by 14 times)

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
The nutty thing about this is that as responsible, mature adults, my wife and I are limiting the number of children according to how we are able to support them.
There is also the whole impact on the environment thing, given how overcrowded the world already is and how much resources the average American lifestyle uses.

I understand the desire to reproduce. It's primal. And if someone naturally can have that many kids, more power to them. But the idea that she got IVF when she already had six kids is sickening to me. She says that she just wanted "one more girl." I say, WHAT ABOUT ADOPTION??!"

Not that she would have been able to adopt. You have to prove that you're a fit parent, including being able to provide for your children, to be allowed to adopt. But apparently, you don't have to have either a job or a partner or anything in order to have six embryos implanted into you. Go figure.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Im glad they all made it too.But its NOT "Gods " "blessings" ..Its millions of dollars of sweat off of others people backs.Other people are WORKING to pay for her "blessings".(plural by 14 times)

Love

Dallas

Idiots have babies every day. The little ones aren't to blame. They are blessings and have purpose.

They have a moronic and selfish Mom, unfortunately.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Let's not forget they haven't 'made it' yet.

Nearly half of extremely premature babies (under 26 weeks) who survive develop a disability or learning difficulty.
Another third will have mild impairments, such as problems with eyesight and the need to wear glasses by age 6.
According to the New England Journal of Medicine, 22% of babies born under 26 weeks have severe disabilities such as cerebral palsy, blindness or profound deafness, and a further 24% had moderate disability, such as special learning needs.
Boys also have higher risk of disability than girls- more than a third of extremely premature boys had moderate to severe disabilities - 2.4 times more than the number of girls.
Health Risks for Premature Babies such as Cerebral Palsy and Learning Disabilities. Cerebral Palsy Help and Information - 4MyChild

The mother knowingly did this to her children. Nothing can be more sick than that.

wa:do

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Nadya Suleman, the mother of the octuplets plus six other children, is looking for your help.

Her family has set up a Web site at thenadyasulemanfamily.com where people can see photos of the octuplets and leave online donations and comments.
News of the Web site is only adding to more public backlash against her. Murray B wrote on the Los Angeles Times' Web site , "This woman seems very interested in seeking attention and notoriety and is willing to use those children to achieve the attention she seeks for herself. If she is not able to provide for the children, then they should be adopted by people that can do this properly, without exposing the children to the media spotlight of this pathetic sideshow of her life."

Source

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Nadya Suleman, the mother of the octuplets plus six other children, is looking for your help.

Her family has set up a Web site at thenadyasulemanfamily.com where people can see photos of the octuplets and leave online donations and comments.
News of the Web site is only adding to more public backlash against her. Murray B wrote on the Los Angeles Times' Web site , "This woman seems very interested in seeking attention and notoriety and is willing to use those children to achieve the attention she seeks for herself. If she is not able to provide for the children, then they should be adopted by people that can do this properly, without exposing the children to the media spotlight of this pathetic sideshow of her life."

Source

Yes I saw where that was set up.I think you can pay by check or credit card whichever is more convenient for you.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I wonder if I set up a web site.And posted pictures of my son I had at 14 that was 7 weeks premature that I had 26 years ago..If my family can be reimbursed for the enormous medical bills and the expense of formula and diapers?..We could show his picture then (at 4 lbs 11 ounces) and now at 6 ft 4 and 275 lbs . And picture of me a terrified pregnant 8th grader..As an anti abortion advertisement.

I wonder how much money I could make?

Love

Dallas